> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Kaiten Mail | Advanced email client

Rep: (3546)
Kaiten Mail
Version: 2.017

Last update of the program in the header:06.07.2014

Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Advanced email client.

Description:
Kaiten supports IMAP Push, POP3, Exchange 2003/2007 (with WebDAV). Kaiten supports multi-user synchronization of folders, search, customizable alerts and more.

Homepage: http://kaitenmail.com
Google Play: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.kaitenmail

Additional Information
Russian interface: there is

Download:
Version: 2.017 Kaiten Mail (Post # 30319891)

Past versions

Post has been editedCyberbob - 06.07.14, 11:05
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (8)
when parsing the package there is a problem! --- What does it mean? Galaxy TAB P-1000

Rep: (9)
with UKRNET not working

Rep: (20)
a good name for the mailer} -)
with by Yandex and hotboksom works fine ...

Rep: (48)
updateKaiten Mail v1.106
What's in this version:
-Fixed APG Decryption / Verification
-Limited (not ideal, but better than nothing) stickiness for splitview divider
[Attachment = "985526: KaitenMailv1106.apk"]

Rep: (402)
Here you fill the file before it his testing, testing ... Is it not known whether there is aRussian language ????

Is there Russian language

Rep: (36)
So far, the best of the free that I've seen. For me as lacking only work with threads.

Rep: (16)
BSDevil @ 30.05.2011, 17:38*
Best of the free,

Even with the sales it costs $ 1.

Rep: (36)
Sorry. I thought it was free.

Rep: (5)
Gentlemen, this is the best app iztogo, I tried!
First Russified.
secondly - it works with all e-mail servers.
in the third - it has an adequate appearance (not much, of course, but everything is clear, logical and convenient.
in the fourth - it works instantly. It's amazing how fast.
I tried - maildroid. Not plow with infobox.ru server, then goromozdkaya and illogical, though nimble.
then it was andromail - very nice app works fast, fast-paced and full of promise, but unfortunately that is not running 1gb.ru servers by the way, with an excellent appearance.
Then I probyval client under some such name exchench mail, or something. Yes, he has worked with all servers, but onrabotal! I even thought that Russia will send mail letter than the work the client. You to understand what it was about - he still has a widget with green droids vylaziyuschem envelope.
shang mail - also a very long-term program of kitayskihbratev. But, alas, does not work again with 1gb.ru
if you are using the standard postal service - mail, yandex, gmail And yet, any of these clients will work. but I recommened this client - the fastest and friendly.

Rep: (25)
Nice client, instead of the standard set that somehow flatly refuses to work with by Yandex.
Of the minuses - poorly structured information when viewing a list of letters, did not immediately tell where the sender's name, the title of which, where the date.
The rest - some pluses. On my not very bright-eyed phone is fast.

Rep: (19)
serik52 @ 28.05.2011, 21:43*
Here you fill the file before it his testing, testing ...

What is naive. But who checks it out there? And about testing in general can be no question. Found file, dumped it here, use on health, and that there is a file - works / does not work, there is a Russian / no Russian, and maybe even a Trojan, it is we do not care.

Rep: (11)
try prog ...
thank!

Kaiten Mail v1.109

What's in this version:

-Fixed the ability to move messages between folders
[Attachment = "1012651: KaitenMailv1109.apk"]

new thing again
Kaiten Mail v1.110
Whats new:

-A fix for a bug that could cause deleted messages not to stay deleted
[Attachment = "1017900: kaitenmailv1110.apk"]

Post has been editedananaz1 - 17.06.11, 12:36

Rep: (0)
@ Ananaz1: It seems that the Kaiten Mail v1.110 file is corrupted. Please check and fill the new (if applicable). Thanks!

@fmark
Thanks for the comments, it is very strange: blush: - before I lay out, always check the operation of the program.
In any case, re-filled.

Post has been editedananaz1 - 17.06.11, 12:42

Here and update arrived in time -
Kaiten Mail v1.111
What's in this version:

-Fixed an issue that could cause an NPE if you hit the "Move" or "Delete" message buttons with no message selected
[Attachment = "1017913: KaitenMailv1111.apk"]

Rep: (3)
Who probyval customize a client's e QIP'a? I can see only part of the post until February 2011.

Maybe someone has set up help.

Rep: (25)
whether this thing with mayl.ru does not work, if I do something wrong ... and in Google's mail headers half hieroglyphs posts ...

Post has been editedRoman-11235 - 19.06.11, 08:27

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/10/20, 3:25