> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Test kit for Android devices | A set of applications and methods for testing Android devices

Rep: (1316)
Ideally, I want to have a complete set in the subject for checking and testing any Android device. So that a person who would buy such a device could recognize most of the components already on the first day. As is often the case, you buy a device, and then you find out that it works, and this manufacturer did not take into account ...

So let's go
Measuring sensors - Information and readings of all sensors of the device.

0. General information about the phone
Android System Info- General information about the phone, plus a test for multitouch
Quick System Info- General information about the phone
Secret Setter / Phone- General information about the phone
Network Info II- Information on the communication component
Z-DeviceTest- Comprehensive Testing
CPU-Z- Processor, system and sensor information
AIDA64- General information about the phone

1. Screen
Advanced test card- Check screen for the presence of dead pixels
Dead Pixel Test- Check screen for the presence of dead pixels
Screen test- Check screen for the presence of dead pixels
Multitouch Test- Check for multitouch
MultiTouch Visualizer 2- Check for multitouch
Touch test- Check for multitouch
Test card- Screen test with pixel structure

2. Performance
AnTutu System Benchmark- currently the most adequate performance test
3dmark- 3D performance test
GLBenchmark- advanced 3D performance test
Electopia [3D]- game, 3D benchmark (OpenGL ES 2.0)
SD Tools- sd card test
SD card speed tester- sd card test, sd card class definition

3. Sensors
AndroSensor- complex sensor test
Sensor List- Graphic representation of sensor data
https://market.android.com/details?id=AccelerationSensor.v1- Accelerometer test (G-Sensor)
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.n...ndroid.luxmeter- Test light sensor

4. Internet
Speed ​​test- Check connection speed (download / upload)
Sunspider- Java Script test designed specifically for Apple Safari
Google v8- Java Script test, designed specifically to test Google V8 Engine
ACID3- test for checking browser compliance with web standardsarticle on HabrГ© about ACID3
Vellamo Mobile Web Benchmark- stock test (and only) from Qualcomm browser (includes the results of Sunspider and ACID3)
HTML5 test- HTML5 standard support test
Examples of different options for flash are searched (not all versions of flash movies are played in browsers even with Adobe Flash)

5. Miscellaneous
Wifi Analyzer- Wi-Fi networks analyzer: signal level, number of channels, encryption, etc. (sometimes it helps to understand why the device does not see a certain WiFi network)
GPS Test- Information about satellites (quick GPS check)
AnTuTu Tester- Battery test
NovaTester- Advanced Battery Test
CPUID- Extended processor information

p.s. Any wishes and additions to the test suite are welcome.

Post has been editedKEEPERekb - 01.09.18, 21:14
Reason for editing: Information and readings of all sensors of the device.

Rep: (121)
What exactly can mess up

If you use the SD card - try either to change or format the card.

Rep: (0)
* ved_ma, The problem is definitely not in sd, all the programs are installed on the internal memory, and the first day I used without sd

Rep: (6)
* cagew , lack of memory or CPU usage, cleaning the memory and not running many applications at the same time, well, or changing the phone.

Good afternoon, everybody. I bought a GU (Anroid6). Not a single phone is connected via bluetoot. Phones see a friend's friend, but there is no connection with GU. You can advise a practical program to test the bluetooth hardware on the GU. Maybe there is a program that will show what the problem is with hardware or software?

Rep: (31)
And how can you test the frequency response and microphone microphone on the wired headset from a smartphone (android)? high accuracy is not required, you need to compare approximately 2-3 models + comparison with a built-in smart microphone

caught on the pipe, but probably it is for music lovers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLKzspPo-gc- Top Android Apps for Sound Engineers

1.Audio Tool
2.Audalyser
3.Speedy Spectrum Analyzer
4.SPL and spectrum analyzer
5.FFT
6.Rain Soundscope
7.FrequenSee HD
8.Ivory Tower
9.White Noise Generator
10.Strasser Accordion

+ near found
RTA Pro Analyzer
Audio analyzer
Audalyzer There is an RTA Analyzer in the market (it is quite well known on WM), the logarithmic frequency response is up to 30 bands, it seems to be 1/6 octaves. Paid removal of restrictions, but also without payment is very functional and will shut up this program for the belt.

rose technique. noise worse gkch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cJ6fWd-NGk -
Kirill Gaidukovich11 months ago (edited)
pink noise is the most unreliable shit! harmonics are added there and you can forget about linearity. run an analogue sine with AGC, otherwise the cost of such measurements on the 3rd minute can already be seen that even the resonant frequency of the speaker is determined

who had the experience?

Post has been editedLemus - 28.04.18, 19:30

Rep: (12)
Unjustly forgotten program
TestM Smartphone Condition Check & Quality Report

When buying a used phone, it’s more convenient not to see anything yet.
For 1 minute you can check the entire unit.
link to check results can be sent to the buyer

Very comfortably

https: //play.google.co…id=com.testm.app&hl=en

quote:
With the help of TestM you can test the functionality of the touch screen, speaker, speakerphone, microphone, headphone jack, accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, a module of cellular communication and GPS module, light sensor, charging port, hardware keys, the sensor distance sensor a fingerprint, the front and rear chambers, and flash. Verification can occur in a rapid and full mode. The first is about two minutes, and the second - about five. you can check the individual hardware components without launching a comprehensive analysis if necessary.

In addition, the program can determine the speed of connection to the network, the state and charge of the battery and estimate the amount of free memory. All reports are generated in a visual form and stored in its own archive TestM. Unfortunately, in the free version of the application the number of checks available is limited.

Post has been editedk_vas_ - 05.06.18, 10:56

Good day everyone. And no one will tell the program (is there such) that would check the phone itself? Well, the type connected the body to the computer, and there was knocked out a window saying that the device was fully functional.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Rep: (422)
* Kadiak2007
In any case, in order to crank it, there must be a root, and how it will be able to check the broken filers, for example.

Prompt any program in which all the tests will be put together.

* k_vas_,
She looks like some kind of "filtering" - very strange tests.

Rep: (12)
Recently, the program has noticeably deteriorated.
has become more demanding on the quality of the Internet and annoying advertising.
I also noticed a bug with checking the voice dynamics (the numbers say, you enter, and the program reports the test failed)

But so far I have not found anything better, and I still have it in service. I check her average 1 phone per week.

* 5 [Strogino] , [attachment = "14261344: Screenshot_20181029-064751.png"]

Posted 10/29/2018 22:09 PM:

* kasperx3m ,

Rep: (2)
Are there any useful tests for a bucket? For example, checking the "surface" of a flash drive / phone, checking for errors on a flash drive / phone?

Rep: (2)
Tell me, are there any programs that allow testing an android tablet without installing it on it? Suppose with a flash drive?

Rep: (1539)
djeymsmur @ 02.28.19, 12:58*
Are there any programs that allow testing android tablet without installing it?
not

Rep: (7)
Good evening. I work when I set the task of supervision, find the software to be able to check multiple phones (OC Android) on the performance, and that they do not work. Guys, please tell me whether there is any such software in the nature? Thanks in advance. : Sveta:

* Legioner228 During fleshtule for MTC has a memory function test.
There are engineering mode, factory

Hello to all. Came the old phone to hand over, he did not pass the test (on the camera) Please tell me a program to test the camera.

Rep: (486)
And if the test has to check RAM?
Thank.

Rep: (13)
* Megaboson , Look at this A1 SD Bench there is

great you, thank you so much for the software

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/07/20, 16:40