> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Uber Music (Fede Music) | music player in the style of WP7

Rep: (543)
Uber music (Fede Music in the past)
Version: 1.0.1

Last update of the program in the header:31.07.2011

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
The music player of the authorLauncher Pro

Developer: federico Carnales
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...dWJlcm11c2ljIl0

Changes:
Changed the default skin to something cleaner that uses text-based tab widget instead of icons. You can still use the old skin by downloading "Classic UberMusic Skin" from the Android Market (link)
Added a live wallpaper that will show album art from your collection and rotate it periodically.
Added a 4x3 widget.
You can now set different skins for the the user interface and app widgets.
Added index headers to the "Folders" tab.
Added an option to trigger a system re-scan of the SD card.
Added an option to force the user interface to be displayed in English regardless of your device's language. (Might not work in all devices)
Changed it so that unplugging the headset will pause the music even if headset controls is disabled.
Fixed a bug where the music would not automatically pause when receiving incoming calls on certain phones.
Fixed a bug in the widget where the previous album art would stick if the current track had no album art.
Fixed a bug with the "Keep screen on" option not working properly.

Beta 2

Added all the translations submitted to theUberMusic translation project. If any of the translations in your language seems wrong, feel free to head over to the project page and submit better translations (if someone already submitted a better translation, you can help by upranking the best translation).
Added gestures for switching songs in the "Now Playing" screen. Swipe from right to left to go to the next track, and from left to right to go to the previous track.
Added an option in the settings to choose and apply a skin. Skins can be installed through the Android market once skin developers start publishing them there. If you would like to make skins for UberMusic, please read the UberMusic Skin Creation Manual
Fixed the Last.fm scrobbling through the official app that got broken in Beta 1
Fixed a force close issue when opening folders with apostrophes in the path.

Beta 1

Note : The user interface is now driven by the new skinning engine. I'll be releasing all the details on how to make skins as soon as I'm finished writing them (will take some time). I think this app has the most powerful skinning engine on the market right now.

The official / default skin drops the WP7 look, but the skinning engine is flexible enough that it can be made to look exactly like the previous Alpha versions through skins. If you want the WP7 look back, you'll have to wait until someone releases a skin for it (which I'm sure will not take long once the details on how to make skins are released). The Beta versions have a different package name than the Alphas, so they can coexist in your device (you can install the Beta without overwriting the Alpha).

Also, I've started a Crowdin.net (collaborative transaltion) project for UberMusic. So if you'd like to see UberMusic translated in your language, feel free to head over to theproject pageand submit translations / corrections or vote for the best translations.

Changed the disable lockscreen option so that it only disables the lockscreen when something is playing. It should also work even if you leave the Now Playing screen, but it's not failproof.
Changed the layout of the Now Playing screen on LDPI devices so that scrolling is not necessary.
Improved the track seeking functionality of the progress indicator. You can now click anywhere on the indicator to seek to that position.

Alpha 7

Fixed the force-close when opening the Recently Added playlist.
Fixed the trash can appearing on the Album screen.

Alpha 6

Playlists can now be edited through the app. Open a playlist and press Menu>Edit. Use the handles (up / down arrows) to drag / move songs. Drag them to the trash can to remove them from the playlist.
The widget's Play button should now work even if the queue is empty.
Added a menu item on the Now Playing screen to go to Settings.
Added an option to disable the lockscreen while on the Now Playing screen.
You can now choose to scrobble through the official Last.fm app, through ScrobbleDroid / SLS, or disable it entirely.
Fixed some problems in the shuffling code that were causing force closes.

Alpha 5

Fixed startup force close that happened on some HTC phones.
Made the entire widget clickable, so that clicking anywhere (outside the play / pause / next buttons) will open the app.
Added the ability to delete playlists by long-pressing on a playlist and choosing "Delete".
Added an option to set the default tab to show when the application is started.
New option to use a custom status bar instead of the system status bar. Touch it to reveal more info (battery charge, Wifi status, signal strength, data connection). Swipe it down to open the notifications panel. Please note that due to limitations in the Android system, it's not possible to show notifications in the custom status bar or customize the notifications panel.

Alpha 4

Fixed a bug that caused the app to fail to restore the shuffle setting when restarted.
Added a 4x1 Widget with album art, song info, and playback controls
You can now long-press any song / artist / album / playlist / genre to add it to a playlist. You can also create a new playlist by choosing "New" instead of an existing playlist.
Added a new "Folders" tab that lists any folders that contain music from your library. Clicking on a folder name will open a list of the songs in that folder.
Added a new option in the Settings screen to choose which tabs to show in the main "Music" screen.
Added a new option to show / hide album art in the "Now Playing" screen ..

Alpha 3:

Fixed some out-of-memory FCs related to album artwork and artist backgrounds.
Fixed a FC when "shuffle all" was pressed before having played any songs.
Fixed the previous song's album art showing in Now Playing when no artwork is found for the current song.
Fixed a visual glitch for album art in the Now Playing screen on Honeycomb.
Enabled vertical scrolling in Now Playing (portrait mode) for low resolution devices devices like HTC Wildfire.
Modified status bar notification layout to include album art of the currently playing song.
Added menu item to go back to Library from the Now Playing screen (Menu>Library)
Added menu item to open the Now Playing screen from any other screen (Menu>Now Playing)
In the Now Playing screen, clicking on the artist name will take you to that artist's screen. Same with album name.
Disabled artist background downloading when roaming, and data roaming is disabled on your phone.
You can now long-press any song / artist / album / playlist / genre to add it to the current play queue.
Added compatibility for scrobbling with the Last.fm app
Added a Settings screen (in the main "Music" screen press Menu>Settings)
Added support for controlling playback with your headset. You can disable this in the settings.
Added option to download artist backgrounds only when connected to Wi-Fi to avoid data charges.
Added option to change the UI accents color (default is blue).
Added a provisional icon to the app.

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Q. How do I install my cover?
ABOUT.Enjoying (Post # 7918883)

Download: Version 1.0.1 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1086643/UberMusic_1.0.1.apk

Skins:
skins
Metro UberMusic Skin
Attached Image
Attached Image

Download the skin: Attached fileMetroSkin_UberMusic.apk (690.99 KB)

Zune UberMusic Skin
Attached Image
Attached Image

Download the skin: Attached fileZuneSkin_UberMusic.apk (813.43 KB)

Designer skins

Past versions
version: Beta 3 There is a Russian interface!
http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1052051/UberMusic_Beta3.apk

version: Beta 2 Attached fileUberMusic_Beta2.apk (675.77 KB)

Attached fileUberMusic_Beta1.apk(485.29 KB)

Attached fileUberMusic_Alpha7.apk(343,13 РљР‘)

Attached fileUberMusic_Alpha6.apk(343.11 KB)

Attached fileFedeMusic_Alpha5.apk(309.54 KB)

Attached fileFedeMusic_Alpha4.apk(226.75 KB)

Attached fileFedeMusic_Alpha3.apk(228,69 РљР‘)

Attached fileFedeMusic_Alpha2.apk(210.11 KB)

Download: Version: Alpha 5 RU
FedeMusic_Alpha5 RU.apk

Post has been editedvadeus - 10.07.13, 10:41
Reason for editing: added link to the GP

Rep: (1193)
Sound even on my animal is not bad, bad sign that no, leave me just a launcher 7 stands.

Rep: (90)
It is not clear how to create playlists manually, if at all possible. And in general - I have not found any settings.

Rep: (85)
cheguevara11,
Duck is also an alpha version, I'm confident that when everything will finalize

Rep: (9)
no configuration is of course minus.

Posted 20-05-2011, 22:21:

grjusk
Well this is the desire developers)

Rep: (85)
On QVGA is a "small" bug in portrait mode, the player no buttons: Pause, forward, backwards, upside down mode, these buttons have the title track but does not fit: unsure:

While many shortcomings .. But she and alpha ..

Rep: (453)
cool, I liked the way was going to put onsavagemessiahzine.com, Checked the search, nothing was found, by chance noticed this subject, it turned out, only a mistake in the title.
Correct name of the program - not fAde Music, and will be right - fede Music
shlzPlayerlike prog, appeared before me by the way the same image pulled up, wondering who is who steal and remake a program?

Post has been editedCyberbabay - 21.05.11, 04:57
Reason for edit: corrected the name of the program

Rep: (1193)
I put zPlayer it sound worse, and a black square in the middle of the screen hangs constantly, and this prog everything is fine, we will continue to wait.

Rep: (4)
A very good player. Hopefully soon it will finish, as WP7)

pleases speed, all very smoothly

Rep: (19)
Cool. Soon you will not want to buy a device to VP7 :)

Rep: (0)
flac pulls?

Rep: (8)
Smooth, and at the height of the speed, let developers raduyte)

Rep: (76)
join specified above subject and complement - to play music into folders possible?

Rep: (15)
Not in folders can not play. Overall, I will say that a good prog out. We look forward to dopilivaniya ideal.

on willdfire no keys still would not prevent the widget .... and the rest of the set-off

alpha 3 in the cap. There's also a list of changes.

Posted 24-05-2011, 16:08:

Author announced a competition fororiginal nameprogram with the prize200$

cool buttons appear

Rep: (14)
smart player.
I came to taste.

The player is really very good. Playing music is just excellent.
In general, it would be ok, if only did the resolution a little more, and then it is very still huge on the tab) And of course there are still a few bugs, but more fixed.

Post has been editedEBGEN - 25.05.11, 20:02

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/10/20, 12:18