> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

StreamBand [AIR] | Online video / audio broadcast via p2p

Rep: (6)
StreamBand [AIR]
version: 1.0

Last update of the program in the header:18.05.2011

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
This application allows you to organize online broadcast from your android protocol p2p.Peredavat possible video (camera) and audio (microphone). You can either create a new broadcast and connect to the existing. One person creates a new thread (CREATE STREAM), receives the identifier of the stream (STREAM ID), after which it begins to broadcast. Others, knowing this identifier is connected to it (GET STREAM) and start playing it. Create and play flows can also visit:streamband.net

Developed and tested on HTC Desire 2.2

Demand:
- Android 2.2+
- Adobe AIR 2.6
- internt connection (WIFI, 3G)
- properly working UDP protocol

Homepage: http://www.streamband.net

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not
The program supports installation on SD (OS 2.2+).

Download: version: 1.0
Attached fileStreamBand.apk(78.74 Kb)

Download APK

Past versions

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 19.05.11, 09:13
Reason for editing: editing the header

Rep: (148)
With each new start of the program ID is changed for some reason :-(

Post has been editedZmey2010 - 19.05.11, 19:29

Zmey2010 That's right, the way it should be. It's you create a new thread with a unique number by which to connect the rest to you.

You click CREATE STREAM, get a number of the stream and begin broadcasting. Friends say the number is a stream and they click GET STREAM, enter this number and you are connected to.

The latest version of the app do it in the first communication link TopicsDownload APK.

Post has been editedZGG - 19.05.11, 19:45

Rep: (148)
ZGG, through the website checked. The tablet including the program and on the website skonektilsya plow to the plate all fine with no problems. It is a pity of course that every time you start a new ID will always be. And since everything is super.

Rep: (1)
The author. Is it possible to write a similar application to view iptv. probably now at many ISP provides iptv service and broadcast TV channels using udp.

d1wise Technically possible to do so. But here it is necessary to develop either a single provider or use paid Internet services, which are very expensive. I think seriously dig this way it is possible to come up with something. :)

Rep: (0)
Thank! :)
It has long been looking for such a program - not vegda have a real ip-Schnick at hand.
The only lame - quality pictures on a computer, a hefty pixels at all resolutions in the phone bend settings.

Post has been editeddm007dm - 24.05.11, 17:02

dm007dm , thanks for the answer.
Yes, indeed, also I found a bad moment. I will correct it.

Rep: (48)
Mega!! I read somewhere kazhetsja HabrГ© about p2p video! Advanced topic)
I still do not understand, it works without an intermediary server at all ??

Great app !!! Thank!

Zangieff Thanks for Desi. I'm glad you enjoyed my app. :)

The server is still present, but only performs the function of "binding" in a group of peers (stream id). But the flow of transmission is already directly peer-to-peer.

Toshiba AC100, zainstalilos, including, but not showing - 0 sent, 0 is assumed pull up to the site to the channel can not be the same ((...

Zangieff Likely - incorrectly adjusted or blocked ports udp protocol.
Look in the settings vayfay router that distributes Internet.

And there is such a thing - we made friends through computers, and could be seen only the channel creator, so it is necessary?

To ZGG,

welcome, an interesting program,

tell me whether it is possible to organize the audio broadcast on wifi recorded an audio file or a separate microphone?

mobiusv,
strimbend do not know how.

But to write such an application is possible.))

Rep: (147)
And if you can follow any responses to create a program on the similarity of SopCast, which is on the PC

Lord require administrator and moderators of the resource (forum) vvv.ac100.ru dedicated device TOSHIBA AC 100.
Wishing to participate please write to the resource (online) to the PM to admin

Rep: (8)
Interestingly, while the mechanism of magnetic links can be realized here ????

Rep: (34)
I have to sgs2, irregular coloring, everything looks in psychedelic colors.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedsergey250480 - 04.10.11, 02:40
Reason for editing: Added a screen ...

Rep: (1)
On the flight sensation is normal, I do not know what she told me, but perhaps leave your phone :)

Rep: (5)
Incredible with - everything works, synchronized the phone with the laptop, the picture quality is poor, autofocus does not work, the choice of resolutions is very small. And the idea is very good!
It would be nice to implement a similar program with transferring video by wafer to a laptop, only in good quality.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/20/20, 05:25