> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

VOXTROT | VoIP-calls

Rep: (931)
VOXTROT
Version: 0.86.704

Last update of the program in the header:22.01.2012

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
VoIP-calls

Description:
After installing this app, you can automatically call other users of the service through the channels Voxtrot VoIP-telephony, and calls to other users will be automatically guided through the usual mobile operator voice channels.

Internet telephony has already helped many users to greatly save on long-distance calls, especially in the presence of the tariff plan with unlimited data transfer. Voxtrot service goes one step further - now users do not need to create a separate list of contacts or enter in your phone book additional entries for calls via VoIP-services. When the user selects Voxtrot application to call another Voxtrot-user, the call is automatically performed in this service, and these calls can be made at any point where the available services of the broadband data - Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G, etc...

After installing the application on the device to connect to Voxtrot service is performed automatically each time the unit is turned on, so that to make calls without having to launch the program. Identification of users in this service is made to a telephone number rather than a user name that allows you to make and receive VoIP-calls in the same way as is done with the usual subscriber telephone networks.

At the moment, Voxtrot application is only available for the Android platform, and supports free calls between subscribers only Voxtrot service. In the future, the developers promise to add paid features, such as calls to landlines or other numbers that do not use Voxtrot, at discounted prices.

VIDEO

Homepage: http://voxtrot.com/beta/
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.v...e=search_result

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download: Version: 0.86.704
Attached fileVoxtrot_Beta_0.86.704.apk(2.23 MB)

Requires Android version 1.5 or higher.
Past versions

Post has been editedPicnik - 23.01.12, 16:30
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (4)
So far only tested the test call, the quality of communication cant say better than Skype (using wi-fi connection), but the simplicity of registering very happy, it is a pity that there is no synchronization with your phone contacts.

p.s. Invite via SMS sending for your money :)

Rep: (41)
synchronization has no problems .Polzuyus prog for a couple of months working perfectly even on 2G but few people know about it so I talk only with those who have an android and generally considered a month spare her 200 rubles .pravda have Malenko but the server is five minutes disconnects and if you want to talk for hours you need to call back again, as well as energy consumption in the background it has no equal in the two times less than Fring and eats very little traffic here, and normal communication 2G.Kstati a program developed renegades from Skype.

Post has been editedKOZINTSEV - 18.05.11, 14:42

Rep: (9)
It works surprisingly horosho.Na edge is good, clear sound! When you add calls to other numbers will be a great alternative to all voip clients!

It seems the time limit for the interest taken off 20 minutes talking not break well, the sound is almost pokachestvu cell and this despite the fact that the Internet 2G speed is limited to 32 KB / sec-traffic ended even Fring passes poyavlyayutsya gurgling and pass.

Rep: (114)
Works well, the sound is normal, I'll pull her friends!

Rep: (142)
Where she "exit" button? E is close?

nailkim, The most interesting it is not necessary to close - Turn off the transmission of the data it stops working energy not eating-tested include the transfer of data immediately regitsya and consumes very little or nothing prevents very intelligently load

Rep: (14)
It is only through the external speaker is working? On Hero, in at least this (((

KOZINTSEV @ 29.05.2011, 22:21*
The most interesting it is not necessary to close - Turn off the transmission of the data it stops working energy not eating-tested include the transfer of data immediately regitsya and consumes very little or nothing prevents very intelligently load

Why it is constantly in the top tray hanging? While blew it. Wait development.

Push notifications and clean it, and of the tray disappears, and the function of which lies in its development of a more-wait? She does everything at 100%.

KOZINTSEV @ 30.05.2011, 07:27*
Click to clear the notification and it will disappear and breakfast tray

The fact of the matter that will not go away, hanging eye calluses until demolished.

Have you removed the checkbox Enable Foxtrot Cals?

And by the way, and for me it is good that constantly hangs me on it is always possible to get through this for her and put.

Post has been editedKOZINTSEV - 30.05.11, 10:41

KOZINTSEV @ 30.05.2011, 11:38*
Have you removed the checkbox Enable Foxtrot Cals?
100% not removed. ))

Hottyabych,

How is your impression of the bend? Estli VIBER to compare with the quality of voice and registered as holding the network?

KOZINTSEV @ 30.05.2011, 11:48*
compared with the VIBER
but like all good, but VIBER comparison is not possible yet because they have not opened it for public access.

Rep: (4)
And then what rates? All saw pardonte ...

Post has been editedAerox - 30.05.11, 18:26

Rep: (1830)
Cool stuff. Only here through my vayfay not see the network. I wonder why?

What do you mean do not see the network? More detail and calls something going?

Rep: (1830)
KOZINTSEV,
He sees the network and calls are only for mobile internet. Once in the area of ​​home vayf writes is not online ipodklyuchitsya can not. Although the same program by pressing the button I go to her website with questions and answers.
Also, I did not like the fact that the program interferes with the telephone dialer. There is some window and other nonsense. Wash if I want to call through it, I'll go into this program and call. Then someone decided that the offers to send an invite smskoy that kind of humor is? Is it to add it to any special list I need to send him a paid SMS? What kind of fun?

Through Wi fi. and uvidit- it is tied to the hundredth phone number and is designed for cellular networks and works without parolya.I look closely how it is integrated with the phone, I really like it when you call she finds out who to call, and throws a call to the cellular or Internet is very convenient .

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/10/20, 2:43