> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Kinobaza Offline | Movie descriptions from Kinobaza.tv, automatic movie downloads

Rep: (103)
Kinobaza Offline
Version: 0.4.1

Last update of the program in the header:14.05.2011

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
The application automatically or manually downloads information about new films from the site.Kinobaza.tvand allows you to read it without an Internet connection. It is possible to subscribe to e-mail notifications about the appearance of selected films (in a given quality and with a given voice acting) on ​​the trackers.

The application creates a personalized RSS feed with the user's movies - it is possible to automatically download movies when they appear on the trackers in the desired quality.

The movie filter allows you to exclude from the download movies with uninteresting genres, low IMDB and Kinopoisk ratings, which were rented earlier than the selected year.

Homepage: http://la-droid.blogspot.com
Android Market: market: // search /? q = pname: tv.kinobaza.app
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=tv.kinobaza.app

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download: Version: 0.4.1
Attached fileKinobazaOffline041.apk(162.25 KB)

Past versions

Post has been editedLAndrew - 14.05.11, 18:55

Rep: (-3)
It does not roll ... I need a program with a full jump of films, but not stubs !!! Pi.Si: -I think people like me, a lot ..!

panoramic_view,
what are you talking about? about what stubs? as soon as the movie appears on the trackers - the entire movie is downloaded. hereherein details

Rep: (112)
Super!! I have been using an improved account for a long time, only through them and I track the appearance of new series and films in the quality I need. I hope the Android client will be worthy :). It is a pity that on the site there is not a word about it: (. It is necessary to announce it in large letters on the main page! :)

Rep: (0)
Yes, and how much this film bude swing with an Internet telephone, two months? nafig generally in the phone to download movies, if unlimited Ineta speed penny, ala '99? This phone must be constantly on the charge during these weeks are required to upload film.ne easier home movies to pump and throw on the phone for a couple of minutes? best prog would do for online viewing, the current working fine films, and not as a type of adobe flash player, which I have not even zapustilsya.vot then pump is not necessary.

Spider @ 05/16/2011, 10:57*
It is a pity that on the site this is not a word: (. It is necessary to announce it in large letters on the main page!

I am a third-party developer, I have no relation to the film base site.
but they promised to make a separate page with all third-party applications.

lexxun,
no-no-no, you misunderstood the purpose of the program. On the phone, when you are comfortable (offline!), you choose the movies you want to watch. As soon as they appear on the trackers in the desired quality, they will be automatically downloaded to the client in which you need. want - on the phone, want - on the computer (in uTorrent or in any other program with RSS support) or even on NASe

Rep: (0)
On Optimus is not installed: (

mageeff
What's going on? Do you install from the market?

Rep: (13)
I tried to log in, and I could not even enter the user number, I wrote there is no connection to the server ..

Post has been editednetvoron - 16.05.11, 20:48

netvoron
so nothing happened?
entering the user number is in no way associated with connecting to the server (to enter the number, even the internet connection is not necessary)

Rep: (3)
click "enter". black screen, after 5 seconds throws back with the error ".. I can not get the token request .."

BatistDecrance,
The application has not been working for a long time. I made an analog site for myself - kino2rss.appspot.com. Look, maybe it will suit you.

Rep: (7)
Sorry if I am off topic ... But I’m looking for an application for reviewing and downloading almost any movie for free, and I can’t find it either ... I originally wanted LENFILM.TV client to download movies from an application, not through a browser, but I did not find anything ... Tell me, please, advise where you can find such an application?

Posted on 06/20/2016 at 15:25:

LAndrew @ 02.20.14, 21:57*
I made an analog site for myself - kino2rss.appspot.com. Look, maybe it will suit you.
lay out, please apk !!!

Rep: (28)
Advise a normal movie of this year from this list.https://kinoface.net/filmy-2018/
I still come across one slag.
What can I see in my free time?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/10/20, 9:20