> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

DogBuzz | app emits high-frequency sounds scaring dogs.

Rep: (931)
Dogbuzz
Version: 2.1.0

Last update of the program in the header:14.05.2011

Attached Image

Description:
DogBuzz if you are afraid of being attacked by dogs, then this app will help you scare them. DogBuzz will emit high-frequency sounds scaring dogs.

Requires Android 1.0 and up

Homepage: http://www.mytikus.com/

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download: Version: 2.1.0
Attached fileDogBuzz_2.1.0.apk(2.16 MB)

Past versions

Rep: (7)
Established. I tried on the cat (assuming that they also should act like dogs) - Cat looked at me sadly and continued to go about their business.

In justification of a program I can say that it affected me.

Remove it to have Androdie 2.3.4 through System App Remover.

Rep: (190)
Given that the chip (s) audio amplifier, which stand in the phones, perhaps, more than 99.9% of the cases are designed in the range of 20 Hz - 20 kHz, you can almost say with certainty that it is not working. Because even if it delivers a signal with a frequency, it is cut path amplifier. :)

Rep: (0)
as in the case of mosquitoes, cockroaches, flies - This software is useless.

Rep: (2)
Useless

Rep: (19)
Gordon Shumway is necessary to consult a book section)

Rep: (1)
dog shied away from me when I'm on it experienced sound howling cat :) with another program.

I will test, went to look for the dogs .. By the way do not know that there is such a 2 mega? sound?

Post has been editedPrivetne - 16.05.11, 15:18

Hottyabych , Tell me, why do you spread? Just to be? In order to lay out? And absolutely do not care what? I guessed?
But because of such "applications" forum and clogs. And it will add the same it is also in the program directory. Well, that's why it's there? And here, too, there is no need.

Well I do not know about you, but I'm working.
I checked on his Labrador. dog backs away and dumps far away.

it can labrador thinks that the owner crazy and afraid to get it?))

IMHO, our smarts simply not incorporated a function to reproduce the sounds of ultra frequencies to scare the dogs. and proga- Feil, known with Symbian, but there was a mosquito.

Thank you for programmu.Tak I am very afraid of dogs, I kstati.Tolko this program here after previous komentov doubt its effectiveness.

Post has been editedaler999 - 17.05.11, 16:05

Rep: (85)
tried in a neighbor's boxer - zero emotion

Rep: (6)
Interestingly, as people realize that apart podovayogo signal as well that need to be speaker, this signal could reproduce H_h

I checked on the dogs. Zero attention.

Rep: (9)
data that would dog shuganulas- frequency of 35-47 kHz; power on the order of 70-120 dB.Togda dog signal will definitely be in a f .... everything else is nonsense, as that involved the development of similar devices :) phone any frequency or level of the required power will not give -ibo need a piezo buzzer for these frequency amplifier + 3-4 watts.
Try it in your phone to throw between the eyes must react :)

Post has been editeds-4 - 21.05.11, 19:57

Rep: (108)
Was still there are people who blindly believe that this program (like its predecessor on Simbiane) starts scaring all the dogs in the neighborhood? There's some kind of religious guy prophesied that was due yesterday to be the apocalypse (Armageddon, the end-call light as a want to) -and where? 22nd number is nearing an end, and all the demons net.Neporyadok .........

Rep: (17)
I remember the mosquito Shugan at Simba: P generally it's all nonsense.

Rep: (3)
The dog came up, sniffed phone: rofl:

Rep: (186)
ATP to the author of the 1st post. I read the topic, neighing.

ps Ah yes, the program itself is ... well, you get the idea ...)

data that would dog shuganulas- frequency of 35-47 kHz; power on the order of 70-120 dB.Togda dog signal will definitely be in a f .... everything else is nonsense, as that involved the development of similar devices or phone frequency nor the level of required capacity will not give -ibo need a piezo buzzer for frequency data + 3 amplifier -4 watts.
Try it in your phone to throw between the eyes must react

Post edited by s-4 - 21-05-2011, 19:57
-Great answer! I'd add (from experience): frequency 18 ... 44 kHz view izlucheniya- "rocking" frequency piezo-transducer (chey_h \ h) with a resonant frequency of 7.9 kHz, the power input of the order of 2.5 volts. No dog is closer 1.5m did not fit. On the pit bull has not been tested! : D

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/10/20, 21:27