> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Jbak Taskman | Task manager for android. Can replace the standard application

Rep: (18)
Jbak taskman
version: 0.86

Last update of the program in the header:24.06.2011

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Opportunities:
- List of tasks and quick start in one window
- can replace standard task switches, which is called by HOME Hold
- Detailed setup HOME key - you can set a program to start short, long and double clicking
- For any program, you can configure the backlight and orientation of the screen.
- Group completion of tasks
- Switching between the tasks of the HOME key
- A list of all installed apps with sorting by name, memory and date.
- In quick launch, you can add programs, files, contacts, running tasks. Elements in fast startup can be laid in folders
- Any quick launch element can be copied to your desktop.
- Through a quick launch, you can create additional labels for the desktop - links to files, contacts, etc.
- Show charge of battery, memory and free space in the phone and on the memory card.
- The program can remove the screen lock slider, unlocking the phone by pressing the POWER key.
- And other

To work correctly, you need to run the Jbak Taskman service in "Special features" (see Program Settings).
For the HOME key settings, you need to assign JBAK Taskman by the default desktop.
If the HOME key settings have some warning text - it means that something is configured incorrectly. Read more carefully and do what is offered.
By default, the program shows a list of newly used tasks (as in the system switch). Upon completion of tasks - elements from this list do not disappear.
If such a program behavior does not suit - you can enable in the settings "Show only running tasks" option. In this case, the completed tasks disappear from the list.
HOME hold interception is implemented using non-standard methods, because before starting the program for a while, a standard task switches appears. It looks much better when the window animation is disabled in the system (display settings).

Android Market: Market: // Search /? Qname: com.jbak.jbaktaskman
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.jbak.jbaktaskman.

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes
The program supports installation on SD (OS 2.2+).

Download:
version: 0.86 Attached fileJbaktaskman086.apk. (196.49 KB)

Changes 0.85->0.86:
(+) Rules for programs. Through the rules, you can configure the task completion logic, backlight and screen orientation in any program
(+) List of programs can be sorted by name, by type of memory, by installation date
(+) You can select the background for windows. Options - Desktop (Default), Dark and Light Background.
(+) Italian translation added
(*) Strong changes in design
(+) In all lists, items can be displayed from the bottom.
(+) In the task list, you can display all running tasks as in the selection mode.
(*) System programs are marked with a separate icon.
(!) And much more

Past versions

Attached files

Attached fileJbaktaskman.apk.(172.3 KB)

Post has been editedbolebina - 29.06.11, 18:25
Reason for editing: corrected the version of the program in the header

Regarding the caps: With reference to the android market, I may not quite rightly wrote. Note the shortcomings - write in the LAN.
When you depart the program if a window appears with a question "Send a report" - send, that you will help the developer. The program is only a couple of weeks, so write bugs, sentences in this topic. Soon will appear from the site.
enjoy :)

Rep: (0)
Hooray! Missed her

Rep: (88)
To be honest .. So far, that very weakly (wounded) I thought 1000 buns would ...
On the liquid for a long home it is not started, and for some reason it starts to search ... and so uninteresting ..

Rep: (15)
experiment2002
Well, the version is actually the first public, if you used it on Symbian, you should know - how many versions she survived!
But it became an indispensable program and one of the main in the "Gentelmen set"

And Jura want to thank in absentia for the fact that the project was alive and moved to a new more promising OS

Post has been editedDemonic16 - 13.05.14, 15:54

Rep: (14)
I join, at Symbe there was one of the best, waiting for the development

Rep: (483)
Demonic16 and Tec 1: tablet_za:
ABOUT ! I see an experienced people or more accurately experienced withSymbianHow and I moved to Andryukh.
I support and joinYour posts 5 and 6respectively.!

Rep: (2)
Enjoyed at Simbe, an excellent program, glad to see her for Android!

Rep: (29)
I would like a call when doubled, with a debt, the standard window first appears for a second. A quick launch area can be done, and the perfect version is the ability to disable it. I just do not personally see a special meaning in it. If I just did not notice it, I apologize .. and the program is very happy :)

With double pressing, all desktops appear, sometimes needed. And the standard window almost always appears, it is normal. Just sometimes Tasqueman before it appears :)

Rep: (29)
I put some kind of manager of tasks, I do not remember what is called ... in it, it is normally called by double click. I can assume that the problem is that I have a too weak phone, and the working tables just did not have time to appear))

Rep: (144)
The excellent program will be the program after fixing some bugs, for example, on Galaxy S If you put a HOME key to a long pressing to call the program, first closes the standard and then through the time already the jubstick. I would like the function completely intercepted the button.
And so an excellent program, on Simbe after the format, the first to install was always.
Malehai soused, like anything, though the unlocking is also far from the description, since the smart is not only from the key turns life, but from others too.

Post has been editedsamsunguz - 13.05.11, 22:06

Rep: (478)
Eh ... let him down a tear)
I will try.

And on the SM7, in the idea of ​​it, without any problems, at least at home, at least on the search you can hang, even on a short, at least for a long press.

Rep: (864)
The main thing is to make the switch between all the launched programs in the Human Tuppered program as it was on Simbe, it really lacks this functional.

---------------
While in the furnace, the interface did not like the menu items not completely clear

Post has been editedbzz11g - 13.05.11, 22:36

Rep: (549)
17 m in the background ... Nehilo ... For 256 MB of devices, bust.

Rep: (745)
Jbak worked perfectly on Symian-e, and I still use it on my E63
Thanks to Yuri Bakunina

Rep: (94)
: Heppy_dancing :: Clap :: Dancer: Uuuurrrraaaaaa !!!!!
The prog has always been first, still on the 8th Simbe, now on E63 (Armgun -: Drinks :).
Half a year to write Bakunin on the port of Jbak on Android, the answer did not wait, and here such a surprise !!!!
Knowing Bakuninskaya products, it is possible to be sure that it will catch out from and to how much it is possible, but about the design ... there is a question ... can help offer? : blush:

Rep: (27)
Cheese, prog, but nice. Favorite prog was on Simbe. I would like the two-page.
psHTC-light does not work hold

Post has been editedfan0505 - 14.05.11, 14:33

Rep: (52)
Also with two hands for the twopower, when I bought an android first thing I went to look for a jubbacker, but unfortunately I did not find it .. well, we are waiting for new versions, if it is like a simicle, the same will go to a gentleman's ditch, nice to see comfortable familiar good programs))

Rep: (1)
A good and very convenient program has already managed to accommodate a lot of useful. It is very convenient to complete the applications, the results do it myself, and not through the standard tool, which is a huge plus. It is convenient to immediately see the info about the memory, the battery ... and something else.
I am very happy passed, I will follow the development
Many thanks to Yuri c) c)

Rep: (36)
And who will tell you how to contact the author?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 26.11.20, 17:57