> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

В® Erazzer | Change main Google account android without resetting

Rep: (19)
Erazzer
version: 4.1

Last update of the program in the header:05.04.2016

Attached ImageAttached Image
Additional screenshots
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

For the operation of the program requires root user rights.

Short description: Change main Google account android without resetting.

Description:
This program will help you to change the main Google account on your android device without resetting to factory settings. Some possibilities:

- the removal of Google Accounts
- backup / restore accounts
- quick reboot / shutdown
- Widget for quick restart

Please try the free version before buying

Works on Android 2.x
To work requires root privileges.
Please notify me by email if there are errors

Android Market: market: // search / q = pname:? dsoft.ErazzerFree
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=dsoft.ErazzerFree

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download:
Version: 4.1 Free http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/986569/ErazzerFree.apk
Version: 4.1 Rus В® Erazzer (Fasting Ivan45 # 48581312)

Past versions

Post has been editedSergey_Ace - 13.04.16, 02:40
Reason for editing: Rus

Rep: (0)
WTF I will see this article on the day before, all the games and bend to left ((((all Google rummaged not nashol (((

Rep: (13)
This did not use prog, but a couple of days ago was looking for a ... :( not found

Rep: (42)
depler,
And without having to reboot, you can somehow do? Well, there are nailed by convenience store or other software that can use the account at the moment, or even both?

Rep: (298)
In principle, this program can be useful, for example, will decide to sell your device to non-resettable chips and all the settings and the purchase and akuant change.

I then ereyzera google talk has stopped working, and immediately started off ...

braz1988 @ 13.05.2011, 10:14*
I then ereyzera google talk has stopped working, and immediately started off ...

Try to go to the market like or synchronization settings and create new account - is not likely to Raboet because akka does not exist. And about these things in detail (phone model, android version, and everything that you see fit).
I galaxy ace (Android 2.2 right now, was -? 2.1), and there was nothing in flies, while the other optimus one - he contacts from your address book disappeared, although I think he simply kept in Akka google

battleship_potemkin, I thought about it, if I can find a way - do. If anyone knows what it takes to cut down and turn on - write

Post has been editeddepler - 13.05.11, 10:52

huawei u8500, android 2.2
create a new account, it did not help.
gtolk bore, set back. The most interesting that the messages come from time to time, they can be seen in the panel, but when I try to open it only see older messages, scroll and can not be all crazy retard starting :))
contacts identity is lost but this is nonsense.
and the cache is flushed gtolka, delete, update, setup .. do not understand what kind of garbage.

Rep: (7)
I can not understand why they need it ... probably a week was hard ...

Version 3.1 is already in the store. I redid the principle of removing akkov - now no data is lost, the removal of the menu button.

Market
Market

File:
Attached fileErazzerFree.apk(38.08 KB)

Screenshots:
Attached ImageAttached Image

SW. Moderators! Tell me please why can not I edit my own hat ??

Post has been editeddepler - 14.05.11, 01:23

Rep: (2751)
depler @ 13.5.2011, 11:50*
I galaxy ace (Android 2.2 right now, was -? 2.1)

Where you have to ace 2.1? His nature does not exist, with the appearance in the sale 2.2.1 was.

Typo, right now, it was 2.2 2.3.3

miraculously after the Market cache cleaning and all services of Google, gtolk yet earned :))

Rep: (211)
Why prog? Simcoe another insert and all .... it will make Google. Add a hat, or else buy ......

About Simcoe: Again, depending on your phone model, and then no one will have to buy

Rep: (1823)
Super! exactly what is needed. I am waiting for the version with the ability to restore Google Account

Rep: (42)
NitroOxid @ 15.05.2011, 21:52*
I am waiting for the version with the ability to restore Google Account

A good idea. And to make unlimited ability to have (within limits) the number akkov and switch between them.

Rep: (6)
and delete the binding to the Accu it allows?

moronblya what do you mean by reference?

Rep: (82)
You can use the root explorer /data/system/accounts.db delete a file, and then perezagruzgi create a new account.

zy.prodelyval this method on Android 2.2 with Sensei worked without problems.
zyy.Vso what you do you do at your own risk.

TechNick, Version 3.0 works this way, at the same time on some phones, delete data. Version 3.1 works differently, and now there is no fear of data loss

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/10/20, 5:21