> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

GuardX Antivirus | free antivirus for your phone.

Rep: (2)
GuardX Antivirus
version: 2.3

Last update of the program in the header:27.03.2013

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

More screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Antivirus for your phone.

Description:
You are afraid that your phone installed malicious application or that your data will be stolen? Then, use GuardX. It protects your applications from viruses and spyware. GuardX using your phone always be protected, it controls every new installed application and will notify you if it would be harmful. Using the settings in the application you can always update your virus database up to date. If you notice a suspicious application, you can use report system and report it to us, we will check it and if it proves to be malware will make it into their database.

Features:
- Real-time protection against viruses, each application is controlled.
- A large database containing all the latest viruses such as: DroidDream, Geinimi, Tapsnake, Ewalls, Rootcager and others.
- Optimized battery consumption, the battery is consumed as minimally as possible.
- Ability to update the virus database, you will always be protected from the latest viruses.
- Find test viruses on the Android Market if you want to check how the application works.

GuardX should be owned by every Android phone owner. With it, your phone is always protected from all types of malicious applications.

Developer: Qstar
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=org.qstar.guardx

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download:
version: 2.3 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2743993/GuardX_2.3.apk

Past versions

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 31.03.13, 21:01
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (29)
IMHO the best antivirus is direct hands) I almost never used antiviruses on my computer (and I want to notice there were no problems), and the antivirus in the phone is still not clear to me as a concept)) soon the pancake on microwaves will do them)

Well, not everyone has knowledge of the android part. And many can not distinguish a malicious application from the usual. For this and were invented antiviruses.

Rep: (285)
Dwags @ 05/09/2011, 15:58*
soon pancake on microwaves will do them

What is already there, the kettles will be. In general, I completely agree on the direct hands. In general, you need to watch what you put on your phone. Not for nothing, when installing any program, a list of requested rights is provided. So, antiviruses should be like a class on an android, but, imho, their usefulness is in doubt.

Rep: (298)
What the doctors prescribed: D

Rep: (88)
there are no viruses in Linux

Under the android there. This can even be read in Google. There it is actually a "malicious" application.

The first minor update version 1.1 has been released:
- Added support for installing the application on the SD card.
- Fixed a message about the last scan when you first start the program.

In the next release, we plan to add a check for suspicious sms / mms messages.

P.S moders can not update the header.

Post has been editedStasON [QStar] - 10.05.11, 23:27

At the request of workers corrected display on 2.7-3 inch screens (320 x 240 pixels)
I checked under the emulsion, so those who have these devices with this permission, it is desirable to retire the screenshots of the application from you.
Now I need tablet owners, preferably 7+ inches and with a screen resolution of 600 x 1024, we will be able to screen the screen for tablets. If there are any, please contact me, some of my contacts are in the profile, you will only need to test several versions.

The version with the fix under the low screens is fixed in this post.

Attached files

Attached fileGuardX.apk(605.37 KB)

Post has been editedStasON [QStar] - 15.05.11, 15:58

Well, so, there is not a single owner of the tablets?

Due to a problem found in versions of android 1.5, a hotfix was made.
Update to version 1.1.5
- Fixed crashes when scanning on Android 1.5 (on platforms such as CLIQ XT).
- Fixed problems with the display on small screens (on platforms such as SE XPERIA Mini).

Attached files

Attached fileGuardX.apk(675.47 KB)

Post has been editedStasON [QStar] - 19.05.11, 17:38

Update to version 1.1.6
- Added support for tablet screens
- Added full support for Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Added support for Android 3.0 tablets in landscape mode (Test Version)

Attached files

Attached fileGuardX.apk(898.48 KB)

Rep: (2847)
GuardX Antivirus v1.1.7 (Adfree): Attached fileorg.qstar.guardx_1.1.7_adfree.apk (834.49 KB)

What's New:
- Some optimization of scanning engine
- Cleaning unnecessary libraries

Version 2.2.
Changelog starting from 1.8:
Version 1.1.8: (It is the final version in 1.x versions)
- Some optimization for Android 3.0 devices
- Continued improvement of scan engine
- Some other minor fixes
Next release we plan finish new improved interface.

Version 2.0:
- New full reworked interface
- More cleanup and code optimization

Version 2.1:
- Added database autoupdate feature (A lot of users), you can enable it from settings (Test version now)
- Fixed some buttons paddings on low screens
- Last scan date moved to settings

Version 2.2:
- Some optimization for Tablets screens
- Code and unused libraries cleanup

Attached files

Attached fileGuardX.apk(1.14 MB)

Rep: (145)
something I do not understand, if it works at all. Download from Market Live Wallpaper ( "Water drops falling in paddle") and theme for GO Launcher EX (GalaxyS theme). Antivir has shown that they are clean. in fact there was one and the same virus: first spontaneously turns on the screen (if you restart the phone after installation), and then (well, of course with the included internet) in the notification message "critical updates", there is such a star with the red circle in the middle. AirPush Detector instantly found a program with this stuff.
It turns out that in this antivirus there is no sense?

Rep: (8)
thank you for prog! : happy:

Rep: (423)
Update 2.3

Attached files

Attached fileGuardX_2.3.apk(1.25 MB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/10/20, 5:21