Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Tweak sound on Android 2.3 +

Description:
Only for firmware version 2.3 and higher. Powered by MIUI.
The program allows you to increase the volume and frequency of sound on the speaker, headphones and bluetooth headset.

Developer: Meltus
Homepage: http://androidaudiohacks.com/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?..._from_developer

Additional Information
Russian interface: Unknown

Download:
Version: 1.9.0.5 RUS Volume + (Post # 15039712)
Version: 1.9.0.5 20v1.9.0.5.apk
Version: 1.9.0.1 Final Volume ___ Sound_Boost__1.9.0.1_Final.apk
Version: 1.9.0.0 Final RUS Volume + (Post # 12064801)

Past versions

Post has been editedGridzilla - 24.10.13, 08:37
Reason for editing: corrected links

Rep: (219)
Good program, better thanDSP ManageratCynagenmod.
But it is a pity that something similar exists only for Android 2.3 due to the built-in equalizer function.
There would be an opportunity to do this so that such a function would work on 2.2, it would be a class. But something similar exists, but not so well.

Rep: (15)
On Incredible works great! (Gentlemen, take care of your ears and speakers!)

Rep: (11)
hmm .. poked into the equalizer settings - something is not felt Bass Boost and all sorts of presets like Rock, DnB, etc., although the volume increase works .. (N1 v2.3.4)

Rep: (15)
It feels good in headphones, but only in third-party players.

Rep: (82)
OnoxygenHTC Desire firmware does not work while the current is on MIUI

Rep: (57)
Where did you get version 1.7 from? Both on the market and on the XDA extreme version 1.6.4.

Rep: (1070)
On SE, the Xperia Arc got up ... earned ... subjectively, the volume increased ...

Rep: (0)
Great program, the volume has increased thanks.

Rep: (55)
I don’t see any difference ... O_O

Rep: (6)
HD2 on TyphooN CyanogenMod 7 Nightly v3.2.2 works (finally, when watching movies, you don’t need to touch your ear;))

Hmm, but do not tell analogues for android 2.2 (lg optimus 2x)
Z.Audio issues while watching a video

Rep: (82)
ISeekYouREAD

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 12.05.11, 08:02
Reason for editing: + from Zyasha

SAZONISCHE @ 05/10/2011, 14:53*
ISeekYou READ

Thank you, it helped in part, but as I understood the call of the engineer on all phones is different (in case of 3845)990#) but it didn’t help me too much, what I have on this team pops up cardinally different from what you brought up on the screens in the subjectLG gt540, and when you click on the "Vibrator \ Sound test" stupidly throws out the application with an error. I will dig further

Rep: (39)
Well, we will wait for the official 2.3 on X10. Oh, it would be faster, but not the fact that this method will work, but I would like very much !!!

Rep: (7)
Previously, I used the program to increase the volume of Equalizer from the market, but this one is better!

Post has been editednsergeyn56 - 10.05.11, 18:56

Rep: (10)
Orange San Francisco (CyanogenMod Nightly 68) the result is deafening, but sometimes a small wheeze is heard. It seems that the problem of quiet sound in the headphones on the ZTE Blade is solved.

Rep: (30)
Samolet-goga, Yes!!! The problem is not Blade solved when standing 2.3, too, this prog poyuzal - the effect is great !! Then I rolled back to 2.2, it's a pity that there is no such thing for him, now I'm waiting for CyanogenMod = to finish the finish)

Rep: (3)
Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but it seems to me that the sound in the headphones has become mono, and the quality in comparison with the SRS is not at all =)

Maybe I have something wrong, my level has not changed at all. True, I just checked the headphones.

Liquid metal sound has become significantly louder. At high volume, wheezing appears. The best program to enhance the sound.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/10/20, 12:38