> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Call History | call log

Rep: (931)
Call history
Version: 2.4.1

Last update of the program in the header:10.12.2013

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Call History - do not load more than the memory.

Call History - It is very simple and therefore easy-to-use application, call log. Small and nimble, and will understand it even a child. It clearly records the who, when, what time you call. Or who call you. Carefully and meticulously calculates the number of inbound and outbound calls each contact, as well as spent time talking with him. In addition, of course, the total time of calls. And if you specify in the settings of the cost of one incoming and one outgoing minutes, then you also will show the cost.

The app is old and migrated to the Desire HD has a HTC Hero and the firmware is probably 1.6. But until now they use it, and I can not refuse, because the standard tool sensovskaya good in functionality, but somehow intricately made in my opinion. While there you will find the desired item, then in the Call History is already a couple of times have time to see the desired Old.

Android Market Web: http://market.android.com/details?id=jp.ma...tan.callhistory

Additional Information
Russian interface: Unknown

Download:
Version: 2.4.1 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3827131/jp.main.itinfo.tan.callhistory.apk
Version: 2.0 RUS http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/962846/Call_History_2.rus.apk

Past versions
version: 2.0 Attached fileCall_History_2.apk (108.74 KB)

Post has been editedGridzilla - 10.12.13, 04:55
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (4)
It replaces the standard log includes calls?

Rep: (1)
yet she and SMS traffic is counted!

Rep: (110)
avovik031 @ 11.05.2011, 23:56*
Russified: Call_History_Rus_2.apk (94.57 KB) Number of downloads: 45

Not installed.
And the English version as a native stood.

Post has been editedsasha1122 - 13.05.11, 13:51

Rep: (9)
Russified not installed ...

Rep: (227)
Here is a worker

Attached files

Attached fileCall_History_2.rus.apk(99.63 KB)

Rep: (931)
Friends, please write how the Russian version.

Rep: (0)
Russian version of the legend does not work.
In principle, and English is simple and clear, but the fact remains.

On SE Arc stood as a native. : Happy:

did not find where to see the duration of a call, call the contact, which is not in the phone stupid going in a heap under the name of "unknown"

on galaxy ace Russian version went like a native
no advantage over a standard not seen except total talk time with one person

Post has been editedNanonorb - 29.06.11, 15:14

http://market.android.com/details?id=jp.ma...tan.callhistory

Rep: (5)
and there are no ads at the bottom of that?

Rep: (193)
then he was looking at gio Russ. Established, thus blocking makarom advertising and not only this program
Attached Image
no problem.

Post has been editedserGIOser - 17.02.12, 02:36

Prompt more recent alternative programs

Rep: (129)
skald87 @ 21.2.2012, 20:30*
Prompt more recent alternative programs

Call History 2.
But it is, IMHO, less convenient and intuitive.

And there is the same, only hidden from the user's body, but is available for viewing on demand from the outside?

Friends! Keep Bess, lacks much-needed information - the duration of a particular call, especially outgoing. Can someone tweak. Prompt or a program to the presence of such information.

Rep: (10)
Design tin! The small screen can not see anything because of the abundance of small text.
Runs on Optimus L3, is fine, but the original dialer is better. I am looking forward.

Rep: (2588)
Version 2.4.1

What's new:
- Fixed about Ad program ..
Download:
Attached filejp.main.itinfo.tan.callhistory.apk(739.67 KB)

Rep: (3)
It has set itself the version 2.0 RU.
when you try to go to a total of thinking after throwing out the program.
and I did not find where it is possible to score the cost of one minute call to progra counted.

and generally someone knows a program to be considered a good amount of money spent on calls? MobileFox enjoyed on the old phone to the new it does not want to work.
and I am now as without hands ....

I tried a couple more prog ... but they also do not want to work ...: girl_cray:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/10/20, 22:40