> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Forum Runner | reader forums

Rep: (1311)
Forum runner
Version: 1.3.18

Last update of the program in the header:10.02.2013

Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Reader forums.

Description:
Forum Runner lets you read your favorite forums on the go!

Upload pictures from the camera or gallery, get push notifications about subscriptions or messages in a personal and much more. Supports moderation functions (for modders and admins). Read and view posts, view attachments and more!

For forum owners:
Forum Runner is an addon for vBulletin, XenForo, myBB and phpBB forums giving users quick access to the forum through a special application for Android and Gadget. Forum Runner currently supports vBulletin v3.6.x, vBulletin v3.7.x, vBulletin v3.8.x, vBulletin v4.0.x, vBulletin v4.1.x, phpBB v3.0.x, XenForo 1.0 .x and myBB v1.6.x.

Homepage: http://www.forumrunner.net
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.endoftime.android.forumrunner

Additional Information
Russian interface: Unknown
The program supports installation on SD (OS 2.2+).

Download:
Version: 1.3.18 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2545677/Forum_Runner_v1.3.18.apk
version: 1.3.4 RUS Forum Runner (Post # 10317999)

Past versions

Post has been editedvadeus - 15.02.14, 16:48
Reason for editing: link to Google Play

Rep: (32)
In the market version is fresher - 1.2.14

Post has been editedbrake - 05.05.11, 15:34

Rep: (400)
Well ... your favorite forums say it too loudly) you will have to read from what is offered. And there are Russians there — nothing at all, and those specific ones, like the Gatchina Women's Forum, and so on. And in order to read a loved one, you need to contact its owner, so that he installs his software allowing you to do it: rolleyes:

Rep: (1823)
Wear:savagemessiahzine.com: do not read?don't read

Post has been editedNitrooxid - 06.05.11, 01:10

Rep: (21)
Is this paid version?

Rep: (365)
4 pda can be read from it?

Rep: (211)
Vladi5700
The PFD does not have such a function as a tapatalk ... for this reason you can not read from the programs.
that's just why I youhtc I can not find there, I do not understand (((

Rep: (73)
Forum Runner 1.2.11 cured
Attached filenet.endoftime.android.forumrunner.42.apk(1.7 MB)

Sadar,
not installed cured in it?

Rep: (73)
At the very second time it was delivered. This is a paid version.

Sadar,
set, only after the demolition of the old ....

Help people find there youhtc or how to add it to the database and?

Rep: (148)
I tried to register on their forum to add the site to the database. Shnyaga is a hnyazhnaya. the regga passes, the letter arrives, the confirmation passes, and when you enter the login and password it says that the login and password are wrong

Rep: (400)
Zaregatsya possible, but add something problematic. The site does not pass verification - writes "incorrect URL" ...

Rep: (296)
Only the host of the forum can add it .... but not all. Because there you need to make some text in the code of the forum + some kind of plugin ... in general, probably I will not use it, there is no mine

Rep: (84)
I tried, and not finding "favorite forums," demolished.

Rep: (1311)
Yes, it is a pity that the administration does not wish to vaccinatesavagemessiahzine.comto some sort of reading room forums :(

Rep: (1)
I have version 1.2.11. does not allow to go to any forum, writes licensing error. 1.1.13 normally comes, but does not allow to look at photos from forums (the white screen instead of a photo). Has anyone overcome this or that?

Posted on 07/15/2011, 17:29:

I have version 1.2.11. does not allow to go to any forum, writes licensing error. 1.1.13 normally comes, but does not allow to look at photos from forums (the white screen instead of a photo). Has anyone overcome this or that?

Rep: (9)
How to win the inability to log in if the nickname is Cyrillic?

Rep: (21)
if the nickname is Cyrillic - then by no means: beee :. but in general - a strange pribluda - on another forum, the administrators say that it is "on", a couple of users even write the posts "post from May * device *", and I don’t find a forum on a prog.

Rep: (564)
Forum Runner does not support Russian on the server side, apparently for this reason and it is difficult to find a forum. It makes more sense to use tapatalk.
I speak as the admin who put on the forum Tapatalk and Forum Runner.

Rep: (0)
alllogin @ 5.5.2011, 16:49*
Well ... your favorite forums say it too loudly) you will have to read from what is offered. And there are Russians there — nothing at all, and those specific ones, like the Gatchina Women's Forum, and so on. And in order to read a loved one, you need to contact its owner, so that he installs his software allowing you to do it: rolleyes:

did not try to use search? absolutely Russian forum forum.gorod.dp.ua is read with a bang.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/10/20, 11:25