Remove Android system apps | Facilitate the system
Remove system applications.
What is your firmware and do you remove system software from it?
Official, delete system applications. [ 16412 ] ** [54,61%]
Official, I freeze system applications. [ 4439 ] ** [14,77%]
Official, I do not delete / do not freeze system applications. [ 1481 ] ** [4,93%]
Custom, delete system applications. [ 5970 ] ** [19,86%]
Custom, I freeze system applications. [ 1137 ] ** [3,78%]
Custom, I do not delete / do not freeze system applications. [ 614 ] ** [2,04%]
Are you satisfied with the result of cleaning the system?
Yes, I plan to further ease the system. [ 20701 ] ** [68,88%]
Yes, but I'm not going to clean the system anymore. [ 6662 ] ** [22,17%]
Not. [ 2667 ] ** [8,87%]
How do you remove system applications?
Manually through the file manager. [ 10658 ] ** [35,46%]
Through applications that have the function to remove system applications. [ 18088 ] ** [60,19%]
I delete from the firmware before installing it on the device. [ 1270 ] ** [4,23%]
Total votes: 30054

Rep: (221)
The theme is intended for those who want to remove unnecessary applications without consequences.
Android - Glossary | Android OS FAQ | Getting ROOT | My fight with the message "Phone memory is full" | Useful Tricks on Android | Improving power saving devices on Android OS | Security in android | Scripts, tweaks, collect them all | Software catalog - Android

Attached Image

-All content posts"When will the list for the firmware ***"or"Make upto the masterdevice list *** "will be deleted. Learn how to use the search on the forum in general, and on this topic in particular.
-Before any actions to remove / replace / edit system applications, make a backup of the firmware through the recovery. It is also recommended to freeze applications in® Titanium Backupbefore removing them. In case of unsuccessful deletion, restoring the backup is much easier than searching the required files in the forum. Neither the author nor anyone else is responsible for your device.

Theme Rules
  • Do not forget that in the subject areForum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com.
  • This topic discussesonly system applicationsand everything related to their removal. Discussion of third-party softwareprohibited .
  • Questions, answers and explanations for which there is a topic in the header will be deleted.
  • If you are writing about a problem arising from the removal of the system software, try to describe this problem in as much detail as possible and indicate the name of the device and the version of the installed firmware.
  • If you have posted useful information that you think should be added to the header, contact the curator of the topic in the LAN. After viewing it will be decided to raise it in a hat or not.
  • Heredo not spread .apk and .odex files of system applications, if necessary, refer to the discussion of firmware for your device in the section Android - Firmware .
  • In this threadnot discussed problems associated with flashing, installing custom recovery, etc. Similar questions should be asked in the section Android - Firmware .
  • In this threadnot being discussed editing system applications (including those responsible for loxcreen or status bar). With all questions on this topic, please contact Android - Ornaments .

For those who plan to create a list of remote applications please kindly follow a number of requirements presented under the spoiler below:
Application List Builder Requirements
  1. Sure to specify the model of the device on which the removal of applications was performed with indication of the OS version. If it is set by custom, then specify its name.
  2. Sure to publish only personally verified information.
  3. Sure to make a list with a description of applications. "Blind" lists without a description of the applications will be deleted, because each user decides which application he does not need, and without a description it cannot be done.
  4. Desirable indicate the criteria for cleaning the system (do you use gugloapps or some other embedded software)

Compliance with these rules will simplify the process of systematization of information and its search in this topic.

FAQ-Frequently Asked Questions

1. Q: Where are the stock programs and how to remove them?
A: Stock (standard or factory) programs are in/ system / app .
You can open this directory with the help of RootExplorer, FileExplorer and others like it, as well as Titanium Backup if you have rightsROOT and mount in r / w. The order and names may vary (in Titanium Backup, instead of .apk files, program names are displayed). Remember that it is not necessary to immediately delete the application, you can rename or freeze it using the program Titanium backup . In this case, the phone does not recognize the renamed file as an application, and you can recover / unfreeze it if necessary.

2. Q: What programs can I delete?
A: Each user must decide for himself what system applications he does not need, then it’s necessary to see if there can be consequences from the removal of applications that you don’t need,(consequences)No, you can safely delete these applications. And if there are consequences, for example, some programs have dependencies, then you need to think about deleting them for you or not, for example, you do not need Google maps and you will never use system and third-party programs that use Google data cards, which means you can safely delete these maps .

3. Q: Where are the files from remote applications still left and should they be deleted?
A: Parts of programs can remain in data / data, data / dalvik-cache, (system / lib - it is advisable not to touch, because there are dependencies). File names do not always match the name of the application. Be careful. To find out the "internal" name of the program, you need to go to the folder where it lies, then a short tap on the apk file - click view and see the manifest. After removal, it is desirable to make XP.A little explanation.

4. Q: Can I delete standard Google applications, will it affect the operation of the device?
A: Applications (Maps, Gmail, Gtalk, etc.) are possible. Services are undesirable, since in case of removal all Google services and applications will stop working, and permanent errors on the device may also appear.

5. Q: Can I remove standard Google apps (Navigation, Addresses, Street View) separately from the Maps application?
A: Street view (Street.apk) is possible, and the others are not, as they are part of the Maps application (Maps.apk).

6. Q: Do I have to delete the .odex files of the program along with the .apk files?
A: Yes. These files are part of the application of the same name.

7. Q: Where can I get a standard .apk file with any firmware?
A: Go to the theme of the old firmware and ask you to cut out this apk of those who still use it. Or unpack the native firmware, and pull out the necessary file.

8. Q: I deleted unnecessary system applications, and in the task manager, the displayed memory of the phone was as it was before cleaning. What is the catch?
A:Answer(interaction of sections in Android).

9. Q: Removed the standard keyboard, after which SWYPE does not work. What to do?
A:Make SWYPE system.

10. Q: I installed a third-party dialer and with a missed call, 2 notifications immediately appear in the notification panel: from standard and third-party.
A: Solution: make a third-party dialer system (I did it via titanium backup, but I suspect that it is enough just to transfer the apk system folder).

11. Q: I can not remove some Google applications; Removed from the system / app folder, but they still work.
A: Perhaps these applications are in the data / app folder and you need to remove them also from there.

12. Q: On the Samsung Galaxy Gio I can not remove stock applications: Hanger, Drive & Walk, Books.
A: The solution can be found in the topic header.Samsung GT-S5660 Galaxy Gio - installation and software update via recovery. Read information under the spoiler "Deletionfirmware. "

13. Q: How to restore system applications?
A:Answer.

14. Q: Can I remove stock launcher?
A: You can, but only if you have a stable third-party launcher, which is desirable to make a system application. But it should be noted that not all standard widgets can work on a third-party launcher.

15. Q: After deleting applications, the menu will have gray shortcuts of deleted applications. How to remove them?
A: It is necessary to clear the launcher data through the Settings (Settings ->Applications ->Launcher ->Clear data) or through® Titanium Backup. It should be noted that as a result of this, all user desktop settings (widgets, etc.) will fly off..

16. Q: How to remove standard loxgrin?
A: To remove it is very problematic.(for this you need to edit several system apk), and you can disable through Settings ->Lock Screen. Or throughShutdownapp (service code *#7594# ; It should be noted that in this case the restart menu will also disappear. ).

17. Q: Where can I find the list of applications for a specific device?
A: Links to most of the lists on this forum are under the spoiler"Applications removed on specific models ". If this device is not there, then you should view the lists for similar devices (from the same manufacturer and on the same OS version).

18. Q: Can I create a script that removes the application, and how to do it?
A: Yes, such scripts are often found in topics for discussing firmware. You can read about creating and editing.here.

19. Q: Why do remote applications recover after reboots?
A: Probably, in order to avoid this, custom kernels should be installed. What kind of kernel is better to install and installation instructions to look at the topic of firmware or kernels.

20. Q: After removing the application SamsungHub.apk, the auto-rotate of the screen stopped working. How to fix it?
A: The problem lies in the remote libgnustl_shared.so. The solution to this problem is writtenhere.

21. Q: How to remove the "S-voice" and "Quick connect" buttons from the curtain?
A: The solution to this problem is written.here.

22. Q: How to view running background processes?
A: Enable the information layer with the data of using the CPU (Settings-Developer options-Output CPU utilization).

Auxiliary programs and notes
Auto Start Control
®AutoRun Manager- Manager startup applications.
® Autostarts- program for advanced management and monitoring of autorun software
Startup manager- management of the launch of applications and services.

Energy Monitoring
GSam Battery Monitor- utility to monitor energy consumption

File Managers with Root Access
® Root Explorer- file manager for Root user. Need to enabler / w mode(in the upper right corner)
AROMA Filemanager- file manager with access through recovery.
EStrongs File Explorer- the function of managing system files is enabled in the settings
® Solid Explorer

Other
® SystemApp Remover- designed to remove system applications.
® Root App Delete- application to remove system applications.
® Titanium Backup- a program for backing up applications and their data, both system and user, allows you to delete system applications, convert third-party applications into system ones. There is a very interesting feature - application freezing. It is very convenient to use when testing, I need to determine the behavior of the system without any application, I just freeze it, I spend testing and when I detect glitches, the application can be thawed without loss of efficiency. Alsoin the PRO versionThere is a dalvik-cache cleanup function.
Universal androot- getting root rights.

Useful tips:
In principle Titanium is good at removing systemic prog specifically tested it, but for the proper removal it is necessary to make two movements, the first, of course you should click remove unwanted systemic prog, with this action removes the system the program from the directory system / app and data / data and the second last in the options menu you have to press cleaning Dalvik cache, if the second does not make Dalvik cache remains in the directory data / dalvik cashe, and will be there to hang out always, (unless of course xp will not do, when xp it clear off, but as they say why such complexity), with the result that the two actions and the system will remain cleaned tails. (dred78)

There is a way to "correct" the removal of programs. Sometimes you just need to transfer from / system / app in the app / data / app, check permissions, restart the machine and remove as simple app. Not all programs laminates, not sure if this method is possible at all to odeksirovannyh firmware. Nevertheless, where the procedure was a success - just rub all tails. Next, after the removal of software programs means of a cap not too lazy to go to rekaveri or its equivalent, and produce a wipe caches (but not wipe data / factory reset!). Finally, with regards to custom bikes in .zip format best way to remove the program - not to put them). Remove programs in the distribution of direct firmware zip archive. But here caveat: you need to disable signature verification in piercing apparatus. Otherwise not be able to flash. (Bell071)

Description of stock programs
YES - means that the program can be removed without prejudice to the basic functionality. Before removing it, read the description and make sure that you really do not need it.
NOT - the program is necessary for the stability of the system and the performance of the basic functions of the device.
This list contains fixes for ICS and Jelly Bean.

AccountAndSyncSettings.apk -- NOT. synchronization settings required by the application. This application is responsible not only for synchronizing contacts and calendar, but also everything else associated with a Google account. Even if you do not sync anything, you should not delete it.
AccuWeatherDaemonService.apk (AccuweatherDaemon.apk (4.x.x)) -- YES. "Demon" in the background automatically updates the weather on the screen and the weather widget.
AccuweatherWidget.apk (4.x.x) (AccuweatherWidget_Main.apk (4.x.x)) -- YES. Samsung weather widget + widget to it.
AllShareCastWidget.apk (4.1.1) (AllshareMediaServer.apk (4.1.1); AllSharePlay.apk (4.1.1); AllshareService.apk (4.1.1)) -- YES. AllShare service (Distributes installed software and media content).
AnalogClock.apk (AnalogClockSimple.apk (4.1.1)) -- YES. Analog clock widget.
AngryGPS.apk -?, this is lbstestmode in some Samsung firmware. Opened by code * # * # 3214789650 # * # * (quickly discharges the battery).
ApplicationsProvider.apk -- NOT. Required to install and uninstall programs.
audioTuning.apk -- Yes. The program lowers the volume of the sound after a while on Samsung (absolutely useless).
Aurora.apk -- YES. Live wallpaper.
AxT9IME.apk -- YES. Standard Samsung Keyboard. It can be removed if you have a third-party keyboard (for example, SWYPE or Smart Keyboard).
BackupRestoreConfirmation.apk (4.x.x) -- NOT. System component for visualization of confirmation of backup or rollback to backup.
BadgeProvider.apk -- NOT. The application is necessary for the work of SMS and E-mail. Uninstalling will result in a crash of email and text messaging programs.
BestGroupPose.apk (4.1.1) -- NOT. Additional library to the stock application of the camera to create group shots (deleting a component can lead to a malfunction of the main application).
BlueSea.apk -- YES. Live Wallpaper "Blue Sea".
BluetoothAvrcp.apk -- NOT. The application is required to support Bluetooth profiles: AVRCP, HID, etc. control player with headset stop-rewind-volume, etc.
BluetoothOpp.apk (Bluetooth.apk (4.x.x)) -- NOT. This application organizes the transfer of files between devices. In the case of deletion, you lose the ability to transfer and receive files, as well as work with a Bluetooth headset.
BluetoothServices.apk (BrcmBluetoothServices.apk; BluetoothMap.apk (4.x.x)) -- NOT. basic bluetooth service. Leave this file if you intend to use Bluetooth. Deletion will result in inoperability of all Bluetooth applications.
BluetoothTestMode.apk (BluetoothTest.apk (4.x.x)) -- YES. This apk is designed to test your Bluetooth, which is available through the service code * # * # 197328640 # * # *. Deletion is possible, but in some cases the system tests the BT to determine the duration of the data transfer. After deletion, there may be problems when transferring files, fading when playing music through a BT headset, etc.
BroadcomMEMSService.apk (4.x.x) -- YES. The component is responsible for setting up and operating the Broadcom chip on some modifications of the SGSIII phone in which the GPS receiver chip is from the same-name manufacturer of electronic communications components.
Browser.apk (SecBrowser.apk (4.x.x)) -- YES. A standard browser that is responsible for browsing the web. You can delete it if you have a third-party browser (Opera, Firefox or other browsers for Android), but in some cases it wags you on the automatic configuration of the APN.
BuddiesNET.apk (BuddiesNow.apk) -- YES. Widget that is part of the TouchWiz shell. If not use, delete.
Calendar.apk (SecCalendar.apk (4.x.x)) -- YES. The application "calendar" in some firmware.
CalendarProvider.apk (SecCalendarProvider.apk (4.x.x)) --YES. Synchronizing the calendar on the phone with a Google account, as well as responsible for notifications.
CallSetting.apk -- NOT. Basic application required to change call settings (call waiting, answer, etc.).
Camera.apk -- NOT. This app is responsible for the camera. Delete only if there is an alternative.
CameraFirmware.apk -- NOT. This is the macro program itself (ROM). Without this program, Camera.apk becomes useless.
CapabilityManagerService.apk (4.x.x) -- NOT. The Application Compatibility Manager appears to run every time the machine boots and checks the installed software for compatibility with the operating system.
ChatON_MARKET.apk (4.1.1) --YES. Social chat from Samsung.
CertInstaller.apk -- NOT. installs certificates for applications. I suppose without it you will not be able to assign rights to programs and get access to certain files and directories. I guess that there will be problems with Root as well. In short, do not delete.
ChocoEUKor.apk --YES. Built-in system font.
Chrome.apk (4.1.1) --NO. From him run some third-party browsers, and possibly other programs using the web-based interface. Delete is not recommended, it is better off.
In parentheses you can specify that it is for Android 7, 8, 9, 10 precisely indeed.
ChromeBookmarksSyncAdapter.apk (4.x.x) --YES. Synchronization of the bookmarks of the built-in browser with the Google service.
ClipboardSaveService.apk (4.x.x) --YES. Additional menu with multi clipboard text information.
ClockPackage.apk -- YES. Alarm clock, timer, world time and clock. If you do not use alternatives, it is advisable to leave, because everything works stably and runs from one apk.
CloudAgent.apk (4.1.1) -- YES. Service component of the cloud application (associated with the work of DropBox and the cloud from Samsung).
Contacts.apk -- NOT. Responsible for managing contacts (contacts, groups, call history, etc.). In case of deletion, you will have to dial the number manually each time.
ContactsProvider.apk -- NOT. It allows third-party applications to access your contacts on the device.
CoolEUKor.apk -- YES. Built-in system font.
CSC.apk -- NOT. In case of deletion, CSC will break. Theoretically, it can be deleted after the first successful download, but if you ever have to do XP (reset to factory settings), the phone may not boot.
DataCreate.apk -- NOT. Apparently, this utility artificially generates traffic to determine the bandwidth between data transfer devices.
Days.apk -- YES. Widget tasks for the day.
DeepSea.apk (4.1.1) -- YES. Live Wallpaper "Deep Sea".
DefaultContainerService.apk -- NOT. Unpacks applications for installation
DeskClock.apk - Yes. Standard application "Clock" (alarm clock).
DialertabActivity.apk -- NOT. Dialer. Even if all your contacts are already saved, you cannot make a call without this application.
DigitalClock.apk -- YES. Digital clock widget.
Divx.apk -- YES. This kind of licensed information to the video player. I don’t watch movies on my phone very often, but after deleting this file, there were no problems with playback. If you deleted it, and something stopped working, please report in the comments.
Dlna.apk -- NOT. Service allshare. May affect BT operation.
DownloadProvider.apk (SecDownloadProvider.apk (4.x.x)) -- NOT. Provides download files manually and from the Market.
DownloadProviderUi.apk (SecDownloadProviderUi.apk (4.x.x)) --Yes. The shell of the download application from the stock browser.
DrmProvider.apk -- NO. You can remove it. This will lead to the inability to play DRM-protected files, such as ringing tones and sounds messages. I think that if you do not have to play-protected files, then in principle it can be removed. However, we must bear in mind that you will not be able to play any DRM-protected file. This apk takes a lot of memory and is always working in the background. This is one of the most "bad" apk-nis, which does not provide any functionality, but simply protects the standard Samsung sounds from editing and copying. User experience (two messages).
DrmUA.apk -- NOT. see above.
Dropbox.apk (4.1.1) (DropboxOOBE.apk (4.1.1)) --Yes. Dropbox is a data storage service.
DSMForwarding.apk --Yes. Notification of a SIM change.
DSMLawmo.apk --Yes. Lawmo is a Lock and Wipe Management Object, i.e. remote device blocking and erasing information through Samsung Dive.
DualClock.apk --Yes. Widget "Dual Clock". If not, feel free to remove.
EdmVpnServices.apk --Yes. Judging by the name, there is a clear accessory to the VPN service.
Email.apk -- YES. Email client POP / IMAP. If not needed, delete. Gmail does not affect the work.
EmailWidget.apk -- YES. Mail Widget.
Encrypt.apk -- YES. Encryption of a memory card (device) so that it cannot be read on another device.
EnhancedGoogleSearchProvider.apk -- YES. Allows you to call the search box by pressing the "Menu" button. I usually do not delete.
Exchange.apk (4.x.x) -- YES. MS Exchange client. If you use corporate mail and a scheduler, you cannot delete it.
FaceLock.apk (4.x.x) -- YES. The function of determining your face for the screen lock.
FactoryTest.apk -- YES. Phone test (* # 0 * #). You can safely delete. If you have ever run autostarts, you will understand how many resources this apk selects during some actions. After removal, the device does not respond to any service code !!! Attention! There were cases when the Radio application did not work correctly after deleting this file.
FMRadio.apk -- YES. FM radio player.
fotaclient.apk -- YES. Update by air.
FTC.apk -- YES. Manages the work of wi-fi to connect to the network.
FTM.apk (FTS.apk) -- YES. Sharing Manager - If you are not going to use the phone as an access point or modem, you can delete it.
Gallery3D.apk -- YES. When it is deleted, the gallery itself is deleted, and the ability to use the standard video player in the "open with the help" menu in the explorer. Visibly consumes the battery. In case of deletion, you will not be able to quickly access the photos if there is no alternative. To replace it, I would recommend Quickpic , it copes with its task, works faster and does not take as much memory (but not as beautiful as Gallery 3D). After removal, there may be problems with installing standard wallpaper on the lock screen and desktop.
GameHub.apk -- YES.
Geniewidget.apk -- YES. Widget - weather and news, deleted without consequences.
GlobalSearch.apk -- YES. This is a phone search service. EnhancedGoogleSearchProvider works through it.
Gmail.apk -- YES. It can be deleted if you don’t use Google’s email, but deleting will usually result in a violation of the Talk.apk application. Can be reinstalled from Market.
GmailProvider.apk -- YES. see gmail.
GmsCore.apk -- YES. Google Play services.
GoogleApps.apk --NOT. Google Application Base File Required for the Android Market.
GoogleBackupTransport.apk --YES. Saving settings and everything else on Google servers. This is also used by some applications (backup and restore).
GoogleCalendarSyncAdapter.apk --YES. Sync calendar with Google account. Can be deleted if there is no need to synchronize the calendar.
GoogleContactsSyncAdapter.apk --YES. Sync contacts with your Google account. Very useful feature. Can be deleted if there is no need to synchronize contacts.
GoogleCheckin.apk -- NOT. Market Checking Service.
GoogleFeedback.apk --YES. User Feedback Service - deletion is possible if third-party applications are used or this functionality is not needed.
GoogleLoginService.apk (4.x.x) -- NOT. Synchronization settings required by the application. This application is responsible not only for synchronizing contacts and calendar, but also everything else associated with a Google account. Even if you do not sync anything, you should not delete it.
GooglePartnerSetup.apk -- YES. Google social pribluda.
GoogleQuickSearchBox.apk (GoogleSearch.apk) -- YES. Google search widget.
GoogleServicesFramework.apk -- NOT. Provides Google services.
GoogleSettingsProvider.apk -- NOT. Google settings.
GoogleSubscribedFeedsProvider.apk -- NOT. Required for Android Market. It is possible to synchronize updates.
GpsSetup2.apk -- NOT. Responsible for GPS settings.
gtalkservice.apk -- NOT. Deletion will result in a market inoperability. You can delete GTalk.
GoogleTTS.apk (4.x.x) -- YES. Voice engine from Google.
HelvNeueLT.apk -- YES. System font.
HTMLViewer.apk -- YES. Responsible for viewing html-files and references for some applications. Removal may result in the inoperability of Opera Mini.
HwCodec.apk -? Codecs to play?
InfoAlarm.apk -- YES. Daily briefing widget. If not needed, delete.
InputEventApp.apk -- NOT.
JobManager.apk -- NOT. Task Manager.
KeyChain.apk (4.x.x) -- NOT. Apparently, this is a demon, connected with the operation of certificates and security keys.
Kies.apk (KiesAir.apk; kieswifi.apk) -- YES.
Kobo.apk -- YES. Magazines.
Layar-samsung.apk -- YES. Browser Augmented Reality Layar. It looks impressive in reviews, but never used in reality.
LbsTestMode.apk -- YES. GPS testing mode. Runs through the code * # * # 197328640 # * # *.
lcdtest.apk -- YES. Deletion will cause the display to stop turning off during the lock. This can be corrected by installing individual parts, but it is better to leave and forget about it.
LGSetupWizard.apk -- NOT. Automatic setup of the Internet, MMS, etc. in lg.
LiveWallpapers.apk -- YES. Live wallpaper.
LiveWallpapersPicker.apk -- YES. The choice of live wallpaper.
LogsProvider.apk -- NOT. Many programs will stop responding and will forcibly close.
LunarService.apk -- NOT. Responsible for mobile network APN settings. In case of deletion process GTALK_ASYNC_CONN_com.google.android.gsf.gtalkservice.AndroidEndpoint Will wake the system and increase the "zhor" battery.
MagicSmokeWallpapers.apk -- YES. Live Wallpaper "Smoke".
Maps.apk (GMS_Maps.apk (4.x.x)) -- YES. apk file of google maps. If not used, you can delete. Although quite a useful thing, because it supports GPS.
MarketUpdater.apk -- YES. Automatic update of the Market itself. If not needed, you can delete.
MediaProvider.apk -- NOT. Required to access media files and ringtones.
MediaUploader.apk -- YES. Responsible for uploading images to picassa (or facebook as a rule). Can be deleted if not needed.
Memo.apk -- YES. After deletion you will not be able to create notes.
MiniDiary.apk -- YES. Mini notes.
minimode-res.apk (4.x.x) -- NOT. One of the components of the mini-apps package (MiniApps).
Mms.apk -- YES. Service sms and mms. You can replace the alternative. However, some alternative applications, such as Pansi, cannot receive mms messages without mms.apk, but accept SMS. But HandcetSMS does it without problems with the remote mms.apk.
MobilePrint.apk -- YES. Remote printing of documents.
MobileTrackerEngineTwo.apk -- YES. This application allows you to enable shadowing the movement of the phone. This feature is designed to help return the phone in case of theft. The service is constantly hanging in the memory and consumes the battery well.
MobileTrackerUI.apk -- YES. See above.
MotionsSettings.apk -- YES. Refers to the settings menu, the menu item "Movement".
MtpApplication.apk -- YES. In the absence of this application, the phone does not connect to the computer as a drive.
MusicFX.apk (4.x.x) -- YES. Control DSP sound processing processor.
MusicPlayer.apk -- YES. This is a music player. Can be replaced by another, more functional. I would even advise you to remove it, because when using multiple audio players, unstable operation of both is possible, as well as simultaneously playing different tracks on BT. When removed on HTC There may be problems with the choice of a melody for an alarm call.
MyFiles.apk -- YES. Samsung's standard file browser. It can be replaced by a more functional one, however, it is suitable for everyday use.
NetworkLocation.apk -- YES. Semi-accurate GPS simulation. The program uses the cell (sector on the BS) on which the phone is located to determine the location without using the GPS receiver, thereby saving battery consumption. In case of deletion, you will need to enter information about your location manually in programs such as weather forecast, etc., or turn on the GPS receiver.
oem_install_flash_player.apk -- YES. Flash player, if not, then delete.
OtaProvisioningService.apk -- YES. This application can be removed if you do not use the "update over the air." On Samsung phones can be used to update programs from the SamsungAppStore. On HTC it is better not to delete, because The manufacturer practices the software update in this way.
PackageInstaller.apk -- NOT. Provides installation of applications.
PanningTryActually.apk -- NOT. Panning for camera photo / video.
PCSync.apk -- Yes. The application from the manufacturer to synchronize with the BB in some devices.
PCWClientS.apk -- NOT. Stop finding out the causes of the accident system processes.
Personalization.apk -- NOT. Personalization settings.
Phone.apk -- NOT. Application responsible for the telephone part. After deletion, you cannot dial a number, view calls, etc.
Phone_Util.apk -- NOT.
PhoneCrashNotifier.apk -- NOT.
PhoneErrService.apk -- NOT.
Phonesky.apk (4.x.x) -- Yes. Google Play Market. On some devices, it can be removed from the system, since it is also in the data / app folder and works fine. But it should be noted that when deleting it from the system folder after XP There will be no market on the device.
PicoTts.apk -- YES. This is part of the program for translating text to speech (not speech to text). An app for people who are blind. It is also part of Google GPS, which can dictate "turn right" or "left." Navigation performance is not affected. After removal, it is also desirable to get rid of TtsService.apk. When deleting, you must disable the "Driving Mode" in the settings.
PlusOne.apk (4.x.x) -- YES. Social service from Google.
Preconfig.apk -- NOT. Samsung module change code CSC country.
PressReader.apk -- YES. News reader.
Protips.apk -- YES. Widget "help using android"
ReadersHub.apk (4.x.x) -- YES.
RoseEUKor.apk (4.x.x) -- YES. System font.
SamsungApps.apk -- YES. Samsung apps. If you delete, you can usually delete signin.apk. Deletion may affect the synchronization of music through Kies, but you can upgrade the firmware. After deletion, Samsung and touchwiz widgets remain workable.
SamsungAppsUNAService.apk - Yes, in case of SamsungApps removal.
Samsungservice.apk -- YES. Synchronization with the Samsung service.
SamsungTTS.apk (4.x.x) --YES. Samsung's voice engine.
SamsungWidget_CalendarClock.apk -- YES. Calendar clock widget.
SamsungWidget_FeedAndUpdate.apk -- YES. Feeds and Updates widget.
SamsungWidget_StockClock.apk -- YES. Another Stock clock widget.
SamsungWidget_WeatherClock.apk -- YES. Weather clock widget.
ScreenCaptureService.apk (ScreenCapture.apk) -- Yes. Application for taking screenshots.
SecurityProvider.apk -- NOT. Encryption connection.
SelfTestMode.apk -- YES. Self-test device when loading.
SerialNumberLabelIndicator.apk -- NOT. It seems to be related to the definition of IMEI.
serviceModeApp.apk -- NOT. The application is needed to process service codes and tasks.
Settings.apk -- NOT. Phone settings menu.
SettingsProvider.apk -- NOT. Receives and applies settings received in a text or service message. It is better to leave, because some wrote about the "fall" of programs after removal.
SetupWizard.apk -- YES. Theoretically, it can be removed after the first successful download, but there may be difficulties after XP.
shutdown.apk -- NOT. Informs about the discharge of the battery.
signin.apk -- YES. Samsung account. Needed to track device coordinates.
SisoDrmProvider.apk -- NOT. Required for DRM operation. If you do without DRMUA and DRMService, perhaps this file can be deleted. I could not beat him on my phone.
SnsAccount.apk -- YES. Synchronizes entries from facebook and twitter.
SnsProvider.apk (SnsDisclaimer.apk; SnsImageCache.apk) -- YES. See above.
SocialHub.apk (SocialHubWidget.apk) --YES. Social networks.
SoundPlayer.apk -- YES. Do not confuse with MusicPlayer.apk. This application plays sounds and ringtones. It can be removed, but you will have some minor limitations: since it works a little faster and is more suitable for its intended purpose than MusicPlayer or third-party player. I advise you to leave.
SpeechRecorder.apk -- NOT. Records speech samples for testing its recognition. Voice control uses it.
Stk.apk -- NOT. An application to display the operator's menu, which usually offers horoscopes, news, jokes, music, etc. for money. If not, remove. When disconnected in the same session, all sim cards are restarted, gprs may not work until you restart the device, after which everything works again. It is advisable to leave, because after XP, there may be problems with autotuning APN and MMS.
Street.apk -- YES. Street View for Google Maps. Deletion will not affect the work of Google Maps, you just can not see the photos of the streets.
Swype.apk -- YES. Keyboard Swype, an excellent alternative to the Samsung keyboard. It performs its task well, it predicts the text, but it is not intuitive for beginners.
syncmldm.apk -- YES. Updating the program of the device.
syncmlds.apk -- YES. Sync settings that are available from the menu. If you do not need them, you can delete.
SystemUI.apk -- NOT. Android user interface - User interface (all related to the formation of the desktop, curtains and bar status, etc.).
Talk.apk -- YES. Google talk There were some disputes regarding the dependencies of this application. The point was that when Google Talk was removed, Gmail or Market stopped working, many said that it was not. So be careful here.
talkback.apk -- YES. Special opportunities for people with disabilities.
TalkProvider.apk -- YES. See above.
TelephonyProvider.apk -- NOT. Used to store SMS, contacts and calls.
thinkdroid.apk -- YES. The program for working with documents microsoft office. Deletion will result in the loss of the ability to open .doc, .xls and .pps files.
TouchWiz30Launcher.apk (SecLauncher2.apk (4.x.x)) -- NOT. Even if you use a third-party working environment, for example, Zeam or LauncherPro, the removal of TouchWiz is not recommended. In the case of XP, you may lose your phone’s performance.
TouchWizCalculator.apk -- YES. The Calculator application, a good and functional application, although there are alternatives.
TouchWizCalendar.apk -- YES. The calendar.
TouchWizCalendarProvider.apk -- NOT. Provides synchronization of the Calendar application with the time, date and settings of the phone.
TtsService.apk -- YES. See PicoTts.apk
TwWallpaperChooser.apk -- YES. Allows you to choose wallpaper. If you have a standard gallery or QuickPic, you can set the wallpaper through them. However, you can not select those wallpapers that are inside this apk.
UNAService.apk -- YES. Samsung Social Hub application.
UserDictionaryProvider.apk -- NOT. User dictionary for predicting words when typing. All previously unknown words, names, nicknames, etc. are added here. Theoretically, you can delete if the standard keyboard is not needed. Without this program, the standard Android keyboard does not work, as well as common failures are possible!
Vending.apk -- NOT. Part of the Android Market. In fact, this is the Market.
VideoEditor.apk -- YES. Video editor.
VideoPlayer.apk -- YES. Video player. At your discretion.
VoiceDialer.apk -- YES. Allows quick voice dialing. You dictate the name, and the phone itself dials the number. This does not always work and only when the Internet is on. As I understand it, the program sends a request to the Google server for the processed voice request, and Google returns the already prepared word back. Delete if not use.
VoiceRecorder.apk -- YES. Allows you to record voice. Although the quality is not very good, it is quite enough for voice notes.
VoiceSearch.apk - --Yes. Google Voice Search.
VpnServices.apk -- YES. VPN for Android. If not needed, you can delete.
WapService.apk -? Responsible for WAP (?)
wipereceiver.apk -- YES. Remember the mobile tracker? This application in order to erase information from the phone remotely, in case of his theft.
WlanTest.apk -- YES. Testing of wireless access settings is available through the same test menu. Required for OTA updates.
WriteandGo.apk -- YES. Write and Go application on Samsung phones.
wssomacp.apk -- NOT. Required for SMS.
wssyncmlnps.apk -- YES. Over The Air Programming. This is necessary so that your provider can, if necessary, send you or change settings via service messages. (not used here). Can be deleted. Option 2: Sync with Samsung Kies.
YouTube.apk -- YES. Because the platform has restrictions on playing Flash, this application allows you to get full access to youtube, instead of using it through a browser. You can delete if you do not watch videos online.
Zinio.apk -- YES. Online magazines.

The basis was taken translationthis topic.
To supplement the list taken informationfrom here.

CyanogenMod applications
CyanogenMod7
Green highlighted applications that can be deleted;
In red highlighted applications that can not / undesirable delete. AccountAndSyncSettings.apk - Synchronization with Google servers.
ADWLauncher.apk - ADW Launcher, can be replaced by any other.
Androidian.apk - theme for cyan.
Androidterm.apk - terminal, command line.
ApplicationsProvider.apk - it is necessary to install apk files.
Bluetooth.apk - interface for transferring files via Bluetooth. Can be replaced by bluetooth_file_transfer
Booksphone.apk - google-reader for books.
Browser.apk - can be replaced by another browser. For example, Dolphin Browser .
Calculator.apk - standard calculator.
Calendar.apk - The calendar.
CalendarProvider.apk - Synchronize the calendar on the phone with a Google account, as well as responsible for notifications.
Camera.apk - Standard Camera application
Carhomegoogle.apk - navigation bar.
CarHomeLauncher.apk - Launcher for CarHome.
CMParts.apk - CyanogenMod settings.
CMPartsHelper.apk - reference.
CMScreenshot.apk - application for screenshots.
CMStats.apk - anonymous statistics CM.
CMUpdateNotify.apk - verification and notification of update CM.
CMWallpapers.apk - CM wallpapers.
Contacts.apk - Contacts and call log. Can be replaced by another contact manager, for example GO Contacts EX .
ContactsProvider.apk - synchronization of contacts.
Cyanbread.apk - theme for cyan.
DeskClock.apk - Clock and alarm clock.
DownloadProvider.apk - rocking files (necessary for the market and the browser).
DownloadProviderUi.apk - application "Downloads".
DrmProvider.apk - necessary for playing sound files.
DSP manager.apk - Sound effects manager and equalizer. No dependencies found.
Development.apk - DevTools application. Tests and tools for developers.
Email.apk - mail client.
FileManager.apk - file manager.
FM.apk - radio.
FOTAKill.apk - The application prevents firmware over the air (update over the air).
Gallery.apk - gallery, can be replaced by Quickpic , but the standard video player may stop working.
HTMLViewer.apk - used by a standard browser to handle HTML. Deletion may affect the performance of some browsers.
LatinIME.apk - standard keyboard. Can be replaced by Swype or Smart keyboard .
LiveWallpapers.apk - live wallpaper.
LiveWallpapersPicker.apk - selection of live wallpapers.
MagicSmokeWallpapers.apk - live wallpaper "Magic smoke".
MediaProvider.apk - necessary for playing sound files.
MediaUploader.apk - Download media files to Picasa.
Mms.apk - Service sms and mms.
Music.apk - Music and video player.
NetworkLocation.apk - Coordinates based on a cellular network (not GPS).
PackageInstaller.apk - used to install applications not from the market.
Phone.apk - Phone app and dialer. Delete is not recommended.
PicoTts.apk - voice engine.
Protips.apk - widget "help in the use of android."
Provision.apk - necessary for the first run. Conflicts with "SetupWizard.apk".
RomManager.apk � program for quick access to recovery features.
Settings.apk - phone settings menu.
SettingsProvider.apk - synchronization settings.
SoundRecorder.apk - standard application "Dictaphone".
SpareParts.apk - attachment Spare Parts .
Stk.apk - Sim Tool Kit; SIM card manager.
Superuser.apk - If you wish, you can replace the application ® SuperSU
SystemUI.apk - graphical system interface.
Term.apk - terminal.
Torch.apk - Lamp.
ThemeChooser.apk - installation of themes for SM.
ThemeManager.apk - Manager installed themes.
TtsService.apk - sound text, you need for Google Navigator and Google maps version v5 and higher.
UserDictionaryProvider.apk - dictionaries for the keyboard. It is necessary for the stock keyboard to work.
VisualizationWallpapers.apk - live wallpaper "Visualization".
VoiceDialer.apk - voice dialing.
VpnServices.apk - VPN application.

CyanogenMod9
Green highlighted applications that can be deleted;
In red highlighted applications that can not / undesirable delete.

Apollo.apk � Standard music player can be replaced by an alternative.
ApplicationsProvider.apk - Allows you to get a list of applications installed in the device and it is necessary to install apk files.
BackupRestoreConfirmation.apk - Backup.
Bluetooth.apk - An application to work with Bluetooth.
Browser.apk - Stock browser, can be replaced by another.
Calculator.apk - Calculator.
Calendar.apk - The calendar.
CalendarProvider.apk - Sync calendar.
Camera.apk - The application responsible for the camera.
CertInstaller.apk - Install certificates.
CMWallpapers.apk - Wallpapers.
Contacts.apk - Contacts.
ContactsProvider.apk - Sync contacts.
DefaultContainerService.apk - Required to install applications.
DeskClock.apk - Clock and alarm clock.
Development.apk - Dev Tools application.
DownloadProvider.apk - Download applications and files from the market, the browser.
DownloadProviderUi.apk - Application "Downloads".
DrmProvider.apk - DRM functions to access media files.
DSPManager.apk - Equalizer.
Email.apk - Email application.
Exchange.apk - Sync.
Galaxy4.apk - Wallpapers.
Gallery2.apk - Stock gallery. Can be removed if there is an alternative.
HoloSpiralWallpaper.apk - Wallpapers.
HTMLViewer.apk - Required to view HTML.
KeyChain.apk - Storing passwords.
LatinIME.apk - Standard keyboard.
LiveWallpapers.apk - Wallpapers.
LiveWallpapersPicker.apk - An application that allows you to choose live wallpapers.
MagicSmokeWallpapers.apk - Wallpapers.
MediaProvider.apk - Required to access media files.
Mms.apk - SMS / MMS application. You can delete, but it is better to leave.
NoiseField.apk - Wallpapers.
P1Parts.apk - Advanced settings.
PackageInstaller.apk - Required to install applications.
PhaseBeam.apk - Wallpapers.
Phone.apk - Phone application.
PicoTts.apk - Text-to-speech.
Provision.apk - Required for the first run. Some devices may have problems with the lock screen after deletion.
QuickSearchBox.apk - Search widget.
RomManager.apk - ROM Manager.
SamsungServiceMode.apk � ?
Settings.apk - Settings.
SettingsProvider.apk - Storage settings.
SharedStorageBackup.apk � ?
SoundRecorder.apk - Dictaphone.
SpareParts.apk - Advanced settings menu.
Stk.apk - Menu SIM card, but better to leave.
Superuser.apk - If you wish, you can replace the application ® SuperSU
SystemUI.apk - Graphic interface.
TelephonyProvider.apk - Mobile network settings.
Term.apk - Terminal emulator.
ThemeChooser.apk - Necessary to support topics.
ThemeManager.apk - Necessary to support topics.
Trebuchet.apk - Standard launcher, you can replace (for example, Apex Launcher).
UserDictionaryProvider.apk - Dictionaries for stock keyboard.
VideoEditor.apk - Video editor.
VisualizationWallpapers.apk - Live wallpaper.
VoiceDialer.apk - Voice dialing.
VpnDialogs.apk - Application for VPN.
WAPPushManager.apk - Responsible for the work of WAP.

Full listapplications describing and specifying the effects after deletion forCyanogenMod 10.2 and CyanogenMod 11 .

Application listfor firmware based onCyanogenMod 13 (in English)

Lists of remote applications for various devices on CM firmware

MIUI programs
Applications removed on specific models

Application removal scripts for various devices
Useful information

Thanks to usersdred78 , Semyon and Jack_SPb for assistance in the creation and development of the topic.
Reissue caps: AndrewP_one

Post has been editedMaks.hackdog - 30.05.20, 16:43
Reason for editing: MIUI V10 tape widgets where? / + Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro

Rep: (94)
This is a list for Samsa I5800, but also they are not very interested in this list (IMHO), in general, that's who needs fromrudolf895 with xda list
Attached Image

Id_snake @ 05/03/2011, 20:58*
You can open this directory using RootExplorer, FileExplorer and the like, as well as Titanium Backup.

These manipulations will not work without root rights, but right now questions will be poured from users

Post has been editedtsc - 10.05.11, 11:28
Reason for editing: spoiler

Rep: (6)
UserDictionaryProvider.apk - YES. User dictionary for predicting words when typing. All previously unknown words, names, nicknames, etc. are added here.

Please amend for those who use the standard Android keyboard. I confirm that after shutting down (without deleting - shutting down the system application through the SystemAppRemover program) after the reboot, the keyboard throws out a process error from everywhere. I turned on everything in the same download session.
_________

Stk.apk (Stk1 / Stk2) - when disconnected in the same session, all sim cards are restarted, gprs may not work until the device is rebooted, after which everything works NORMAL.

Post has been editedmidnightru - 13.05.11, 11:44

Rep: (23)
Optimus One with the latest off. fw v2.2.1 (v10g) Baltic
looking for esche this: moil:
AccountAndSyncSettings.apk
AIME.apk
alfalt.apk
AnalogClockWidget.apk
androidERSEmail.apk
ap3ee.apk
ApplicationsProvider.apk
BookmarksWidget.apk
BrcmBluetoothServices.apk
Browser.apk
Calculator.apk
Calendar.apk
CalendarProvider.apk
CalendarWidget.apk
CameraApp.apk
CertInstaller.apk
ClockWeatherWidget.apk
ConnectionManagerWidget.apk
Contacts.apk
ContactsProvider.apk
dblv.apk
DefaultContainerService.apk
delfiee.apk
delfilt.apk
delfilv.apk
DeskClock.apk
DigitalAlarmWidget.apk
DownloadProvider.apk
draugaslt.apk
draugiemlv.apk
DrmProvider.apk
DrmService.apk
DualClockWidget.apk
DunServer.apk
Email.apk
Facebook.apk
FlexProvider.apk
FmRadio.apk
Gallery3D.apk
GenieWidget.apk
Gmail.apk
GoogleCalendarSyncAdapter.apk
GoogleContactsSyncAdapter.apk
GoogleFeedback.apk
GooglePartnerSetup.apk
GoogleQuickSearchBox.apk
GoogleServicesFramework.apk
HelpDesk.apk
HiddenMenu.apk
HiddenSdCard.apk
HTMLViewer.apk
LatinIME.apk
LGHome.apk
LGSetupWizard.apk
LiveWallpapers.apk
LiveWallpapersPicker.apk
MagicSmokeWallpapers.apk
Maps.apk
MarketUpdater.apk
MediaProvider.apk
MediaUploader.apk
MemoWidget.apk
MessageWidget.apk
Mms.apk
MoviePlayer.apk
Music.apk
NetworkLocation.apk
OPP.apk
PackageInstaller.apk
PCSync.apk
Phone.apk
PhotoWidget.apk
PicoTts.apk
PowerOff.apk
Protips.apk
Settings.apk
SettingsProvider.apk
SetupWizard.apk
SIMContactsService.apk
SoundRecorder.apk
Stk.apk
Street.apk
Talk.apk
TelephonyProvider.apk
thinkdroid.apk
TtsService.apk
tvnetlv.apk
Twitter.apk
UserDictionaryProvider.apk
Vending.apk
VisualizationWallpapers.apk
VoiceSearch.apk
VpnServices.apk
vzlt.apk
WapService.apk
YouTube.apk

demolished only this and .odex to them if they were
alfalt.apk
AnalogClockWidget.apk
ap3ee.apk
BookmarksWidget.apk
Calculator.apk
ClockWeatherWidget.apk
dblv.apk
delfiee.apk
delfilt.apk
delfilv.apk
DualClockWidget.apk
draugaslt.apk
draugiemlv.apk
DualClockWidget.apk
GenieWidget.apk
Gallery3D.apk
Facebook.apk
tvnetlv.apk
vzlt.apk
HelpDesk.apk
Protips.apk
SoundRecorder.apk

Post has been editedPagaNzoR - 10.05.11, 23:46

Rep: (1)
LG Optimus One 2.2.1 v10g Russia
The list of programs is taken from SystemAppRemover. The list is incomplete, because Already demolished many third-party applications (VKontakte, classmates, etc.).
Widgets can safely remove everything, it does not affect the work.

Already described:
AccountAndSyncSettings.apk
ApplicationsProvider.apk
OPP.apk (BluetoothOPP)
Browser.apk
CameraApp.apk
CertInstaller.apk
Contacts.apk
ContactsProvider.apk
DownloadProvider.apk
DrmProvider.apk
DualClockWidget.apk
Email.apk
FmRadio.apk
Gallery3D.apk
Gmail.apk
GoogleContactsSyncAdapter.apk
GooglePartnerSetup.apk
HTMLViewer.apk
Maps.apk
MarketUpdater.apk
MediaProvider.apk
MediaUploader.apk
MemoWidget.apk
Mms.apk
NetworkLocation.apk
PackageInstaller.apk
Phone.apk
PicoTts.apk
Protips.apk
Settings.apk
SettingsProvider.apk
SetupWizard.apk
Stk.apk
Street.apk
Talk.apk
TelephonyProvider.apk
TtsService.apk
UserDictionaryProvider.apk
Vending.apk
VpnServices.apk
YouTube.apk

YES, you can delete:
Afisha.apk - application afisha.ru
AnalogClockWidget.apk
Balda.apk - toy
BookmarksWidget.apk
Calculator.apk
CalendarWidget.apk
ClockWeatherWidget.apk
ConnectionManagerWidget.apk
DeskClock.apk
DigitalAlarmWidget.apk
Facebook.apk
GenieWidget.apk
GoogleQuickSearchBox.apk - Google search widget
HelpDesk.apk
LiveWallpapers.apk - live wallpaper
LiveWallpapersPicker.apk
MagicSmokeWallpapers.apk
MessageWidget.apk - message widget
MoviePlayer.apk - video player
Music.apk - music player
PhotoWidget.apk
SoundRecorder.apk - voice recorder
thinkdroid.apk - Think Office
Twitter.apk
VisualizationWallpapers.apk
VoiceSearch.apk - voice search
WapService.apk
YandexSearch.apk - Yandex search widget

Rest:
AIME.apk - LG keyboard
androidERSEmail.apk -?
BrcmBluetoothServices.apk -?
Calendar.apk - I do not know if I can delete
CalendarProvider.apk -?
DefaultContainerService.apk -? (something systemic)
DrmService.apk -? (something systemic)
DunServer.apk -? (something systemic)
FlexProvider.apk -? (something systemic)
GoogleCalendarSyncAdapter.apk - Google calendar synchronization. Apparently YES, you can delete.
GoogleFeedback.apk -?
GoogleServicesFramework.apk -?
HiddenMenu.apk -?
HiddenSdCard.apk -?
LatinIME.apk - native android keyboard
LGHome.apk - LG launcher. do not remove until you put another.
LGSetupWizard.apk -?
PCSync.apk -?
PowerOff.apk -? (I wonder what it is)
SIMContactsService.apk -?

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 11.05.11, 10:31
Reason for editing: removed under spoiler

Rep: (3)
I also do not advise you to remove Stk.apk, after it glitches may start with a sim card, it depends on your sim, each operator has its own security features. Especially if you have a multi-sim, it will not work without it.

WapService.apk - what is it responsible for?

PowerOff.apk - most likely the phone's shutdown menu.

Post has been editedEvnikian - 11.05.11, 10:49

Rep: (425)
Gallery3D.apk I read somewhere that if you delete Gallery3D.apk, you will not be able to assign a photo to the contact, didn’t it check
OtaProvisioningService.apk this application at deleted or anything bad in his absence did not happen, the application is responsible for receiving updates over the air, as far as I know Samsung does not practice a firmware update over the air, model 5500 for sure, but can update applications purchased in their App Store, if it can be removed samsungapps.app and removed, while in the settings menu, application-samsung apps-just in case put off, this applies to samsung, HTC in to remove it I do not advise as this manufacturer practicing firmware update over the air
UNAService.apk Samsung social hub application demolished its effects did not find
VpnServices.apk maybe I don't need anyone http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/VPN
protips.apk some widget was demolished, there is in the original list, in the one we are updating now, the reminder disappeared about it: D

In general, I noticed another nice feature of the android, for example, I took a voice search from the system, and in the keyboard or some other program there is a voice input function, and if the voice search is needed by the program, then the program or android follows it to the market, if you need it , then you can download, after downloading this application will be saved in the user memory in data

Post has been editeddred78 - 19.05.11, 03:18

Zero_ ^, not necessarily when there is a google translator and game about birds
Angry- angry, angry, irritated, angry, menacing, inflamed, sinister, what adjective to apply to the samsungovsky zhps think yourself: D

And further on the topic, I continue the description of what remains in my system after removing the Samsung I 5500 android 2.2 system software that I do not need.
data / data
com.android.bluetoot
com.android.bluetoothtest
com.android.browser
com.android.calculator2
com.android.calendar
com.android.certinstaller
com.android.contacts
com.android.defcontainer
com.android.deskclok
com.android.mms
com.android.packageinstaller
com.android.phone
com.android.Preconfig
com.android.providers.applications
com.android.providers.calendar
com.android.providers.contacts
com.android.providers.downloads
com.android.providers.drm
com.android.providers.media
com.android.providers.security
com.android.providers.settings
com.android.providers.subscribedfeeds
com.android.providers.telephony
com.android.providers.userdictionary
com.android.samsungtest.DataCreate
com.android.setupwizard
com.android.stk
com.android.vending
com.android.vending.updater
com.broadcom.bt.app.system
com.cooliris.media
com.google.android.backup
com.google.android.feedback
com.google.android.gm
com.google.android.gsf
com.google.android.partnersetup
com.google.android.syncadapters.calendar
com.google.android.syncadapters.contacts
com.noshufou.android.su
com.samsung.InputEventApp
com.samsung.sec.android.application.csc
com.samsung.test.PowerOnOffTest
com.sec.android.app.camera
com.sec.android.app.controlpanel
com.sec.android.app.dialertab
com.sec.android.app.GpsSetup2
com.sec.android.app.lsdtest
com.sec.android.app.memo
com.sec.android.app.myfiles
com.sec.android.app.personalization
com.sec.android.app.selftestmode
com.sec.android.app.servicemodeapp
com.sec.android.provider.logsprovider
com.sec.android.provider.badge
com.sec.android.ugl
com.sec.app.RilErrorNotifier
com.swipe.android.inputmethod
com.wsomacp
org.zeam

data / dalvik-cashe
system @ app @ com.google.android.gm.apk @ classes.dex
system @ app @ GoogleCalendarSyncAdapter.apk @ classes.dex
system @ app @ GoogleContactsSyncAdapter.apk @ classes.dex
system @ app @ GoogleFeedback.apk @ classes.dex
system @ app @ GooglePartnerSetup.apk @ classes.dex
system @ app @ GoogleServicesFramework.apk @ classes.dex
system @ app @ MarketUpdater.apk @ classes.dex
system @ app @ SetupWizard.apk @ classes.dex
system @ app @ Swype.apk @ classes.dex
system @ app @ Vending.apk @ classes.dex
system @ app @ zeam.apk @ classes.dex

And in the system / framework and system / lib folders, on the contrary, the lists are deleted
system / framework
com.google.android.maps
com.google.android.maps.odex

system / lib actually deleted more but could not remember what else to remember add
libvoicesearch.so
libA9xt.so

Post has been editeddred78 - 05.06.11, 16:31
Reason for editing: p

Zero_ ^ @ 05/20/2011, 18:23*
mpkkii
AngryGPS killed

AngryGPS is the same as lbstestmode in xxjvk. Opened by code * # * # 3214789650 # * # *.
I noticed that after starting, the battery is very quickly discharged, it does not turn off through the Dispatcher. I had to restart the phone to disable this application.
Most likely, the developers have put a lot of effort to overcome this trouble))

Original
Angry gps is the lbstestmode in xxjvk.

Dial * # * # 3214789650 # * # * to open it.
I found it out. Task killer will not close it. It will not drain the battery.

Post has been editedid_snake - 20.05.11, 22:21

Now this is still an option, clear the memory, and for one human update software, the default update gmayl downloaded from the Market is placed in the data, and it turns paradox system application update takes user memory, but this can be changed to put the update in the system, that's the way copy of data / app root explorerom com.google.android.gm-1.apk file to the memory card, remove the update from the menu-setting-application-management application update gmayl, then the variable root explorerom com.google.android.gm-1. apk in Gmail.apk, click below to copy go find old gmayl watch his permission, remember, click to insert into system / app, agree with the replacement, and set the resolution of some remembered, everything is ready, xp do not necessarily but it is advisable
By the way, in the same way, you can update the market only to change to the place com.google.android.vending-1.apk in Vending.apk and before and after xm gmail and the market work

Post has been editeddred78 - 21.05.11, 01:10

respectednetzgiestHe gave me advice on the disposal of excess, that's what he advised to remove, / bin / playlogo and / bin / playsound, as in / bin, you can delete all of the files that contain the word test, to system / frammework also can delete files in the title of which is test, as advised to carry badgeprovider.apk and odex, wsaocmp.apk and odex, setupwizard.apk (odex this apk is not), I naturally took his advice and all demolished, use the phone for two days with these changes all work problems He did not reveal, phone calls, sMS and e-mail work, yet was the advice to remove gps setup 2.apk but this apk without painful can remove only the owners of 5500, and before removing the need in the data / gps put file [attachment = "979107: secgps .conf.txt "] pre peremenovat remove .txt then see the old file permission rules are the same to put in a new well, and finally have my work, I carried gallery3d.apk instead of him in QuickPic.apk put on a lot quicker and smarter and weighs programka not much OAPC olyaet set wallpaper and pictures to contacts, also supports multi-touch if the phone is able to

Post has been editeddred78 - 24.05.11, 11:21

Rep: (1747)
Folder / system / bin
bugreport
bugtogo.sh - generates logs on a flash drive by pressing opr. buttons when booting a device using bugreport.
firewall.sh
loadpreinstalls.sh - installs proprietary software when you first turn on the device .. in this case, flash.
modemlog
tcmd

Folder / system / usr / bin /
bplogd_daemon - This is a service that keeps various logs.
gki_pd_notifier
panic_daemon - This service reloads the device in the event of errors on boot.

Folder / system / xbin /
drm1_func_test
ssmgrd - I recommend leaving this file, there may be problems with calls.

Rep: (91)
Here are all the programs that I freeze / delete on SGS:

1. AngryGPS.apk
2. AxT9IME.apk
3. Bluetooth.apk
4. BluetoothTestMode.apk
5. BuddiesNow.apk
6. ChocoEUKor.apk
7. CoolEUKor.apk
8. Days.apk
9. Dlna.apk
10. DualClock.apk
11. Encrypt.apk
12. FactoryTest.apk
13. GoogleBackupTransport.apk
14. GoogleFeedback.apk
15. GoogleQuickSearchBox.apk
16. HTMLViewer.apk
17. Layarsamsung.apk
18. LiveWallpapers.apk
19. MagicSmokeWallpapers.apk
20. MiniDiary.apk
21. MobileTrackerEngineTwo.apk
22. MobileTrackerUI.apk
23. MtpApplication.apk
24. Personalization.apk
25. PhoneSetupWizard.apk
26. PicoTts.apk
27. PopupuiReceiver.apk
28. Preconfig.apk
29. PressReader.apk
30. Protips.apk
31. RoseEUKor.apk
32. SamsungApps.apk
33. SamsungAppsUNAService.apk
34. SamsungWidget_CalendarClock.apk
35. SamsungWidget_FeedAndUpdate.apk
36. SamsungWidget_ProgramMonitor.apk
37. SamsungWidget_StockClock.apk
38. SelfTestMode.apk
39. SimDetachNotifier.apk
40. SnsAccount.apk
41. SnsProvider.apk
42. Stk.apk
43. Swype.apk
44. TouchWiz30Launcher.apk
45. TtsService.apk
46. ​​TwWallpaperChooser.apk
47. UnifiedInbox.apk
48. VisualizationWallpapers.apk
49. VoiceDialer.apk
50. VoiceSearch.apk
51. WlanTest.apk
52. WriteandGo.apk
53. aldikostandard1.2.6.1samsungs1.apk
54. install_flash_player.apk
55. lcdtest.apk
56. signin.apk
57. syncmldm.apk
58. syncmlds.apk
59. thinkdroid.apk
60. wipereceiver.apk
61. wssyncmlnps.apk

Post has been editedwandererbk - 10.09.11, 12:16
Reason for editing: +1 by titusjaka

Rep: (10)
Good day to all. Here is a list for the S5830, what is dear, what I deleted and how much each file weighs.
Before you demolish the programs for the system / app folder, you made a full list that was in firmware 2.3.3

AccountAndSyncSettings.apk 167.54kb
AccountAndSyncSettings.odex 41.36kb
AngryGPS.apk 63.64kb
AngryGPS.odex 93.35kb
ApplicationsProvider.apk 9.14kb
ApplicationsProvider.odex 19.48kb
AxT9IME.apk 1.37Mb
AxT9IME.odex 473.81kb
BadgeProvider.apk 6.64kb
BadgeProvider.odex 6.73kb
BluetoothOPP.apk 460.80kb
BluetoothOPP.odex340.83
BluetoothPbap.apk 140.70kb
BluetoothPbap.odex 70.81kb
BluetoothTestMode.apk 11.12kb
BluetoothTestMode.odex 17.73
bookstore2_v37.apk 2.65mb
BrcmBluetoothServices.apk 8.74kb
BrcmBluetoothServices.odex 27.09kb
Browser.apk 1.17Mb
Browser.odex 596.18kb
Calculator.apk 63.74 kb
Calculator.odex 78.35kb
Calendar.apk 421.41kb
Calendar.odex 434.48kb
CalendarProvider.apk 41.95kb
CalendarProvider.odex 195.62kb
Camera.apk 2.26mb
Camera.odex 583.88
CertInstaller.apk 40.45kb
CertInstaller.odex 34.15kb
ClockWidget.apk 106.15kb
ClockWidget.odex 14.84kb
Contacts.apk 2.20mb
Contacts.odex 1.15mb
ContactsProvider.apk 24.40kb
ContactsProvider.odex 458.77kb
CSC.apk 8.81kb
CSC.odex 136.91kb
DataCreate.apk 25.95kb
DataCreate.odex 84.51kb
DefaultContainer.apk 6.17kb
DefaultContainer.odex 14.50kb
DeskClock.apk 295.78kb
DeskClock.odex 91.56kb
DialerTabActivity.apk 480.75kb
DialerTabActivity.odex 249.13kb
Dlna.apk 755.22kb
Dlna.odex 573.01kb

DownloadProvider.apk 56.82kb
DownloadProvider.odex 159.84
DownloadProviderUi.apk 60.04kb
DownloadProviderUi.odex 49.47kb
DrmProvider.apk 10.80kb
DrmProvider.odex 12.42kb
DrmUA.apk 20.93kb
DrmUA.odex 6.29kb
DualClock.apk 751.42k
DualClock.odex 47.61kb
Email.apk 2.22Mb
Email.odex 1.98Mb
FactoryTest.apk 389.00kb
FactoryTest.odex 211.72kb
FmRadio.apk 559.39kb
FmRadio.odex 224.05
Forest.apk 112.04kb
Forest.odex 31.42kb
Gallery3D.apk 759.92kb
Gallery3D.odex 593.52kb
GenieWidget.apk 883.33kb
Gmail.apk 2.14Mb
GoogleBackupTransport.apk 37.03kb
GoogleCalendarSyncAdapter.apk 114.73kb
GoogleContactsSyncAdapter.apk 124.60kb
GoogleFeedback.apk 118.66kb
GooglePartnerSetup.apk 54.70kb
GoogleQuickSearchBox.apk 608.01kb
Hagman.apk 295.12kb
HTMLViewer.apk 7.77kb
HTMLViewer.odex 6.73kb
InputEventApp.apk 7.87kb
InputEventApp.odex6.84kb
JobManager.apk 266.01kb
JobManager.odex 98.65kb
Lcdtest.apk 2.09Mb
Lcdtest.odex 79.29kb
LiveWallpapersPicker.apk 22.50kb
LiveWallpapersPicker.odex 18.27kb
LogsProvider.apk 6.89kb
LogsProvider.odex 38.73kb
Maps.apk 5.86Mb
MarketUpdater.apk 8.88kb
MediaProvider.apk 24.11kb
MediaUploader.apk 264.54kb
Memo.apk 533.35kb
Memo.odex 154.08kb
Mms.apk 877.79kb
MmsProvisioning.apk 12.62kb
MmsProvisioning.odex 8.60kb
Music.apk 1.27 Mb
Music.odex 289.66kb
musiccodp_v15.apk 202.81kb
MyFiles.apk 545.53kb
MyFiles.odex 397.11kb
NetworkLocation.apk 113.90kb
PackageInstaller.apk 51.57kb
PackageInstaller.odex 24.29kb
Personalization.apk 48.19kb
Personalization.odex 19.74kb
Phone.apk 1.99Mb
PhoneErrService.apk 34.10kb
PhoneErrService.odex 8.97kb
PicoTts.apk 9.57kb
PicoTts.odex 12.23kb
PopupuiReceiver.apk 20.49kb
PopupuiReceiver.odex 5.91
PowerOnOfftest.apk 4.20kb
PowerOnOfftest.odex 3.99kb
Preconfig.apk 8.63kb
Preconfig.odex 8.80kb
Protips.apk 70.30kb
Protips.odex 6.48kb
SamsungApps.apk 1.92Mb
SamsungAppsUNAService.apk 16.53kb
SamsungAppsUNAService.127.49kb
SamsungWidget_ProgramMonitor.apk 26.45kb
SamsungWidget_ProgramMonitor.odex17.41kb
SamsungWidget_StockClock.apk 357.62kb
SamsungWidget_StockClock.odex 172.87kb
ScreenCaptureService.apk 24.98kb
ScreenCaptureService.odex 14.22kb
SecDownloadProvider.apk 199.8kb
SecDownloadProvider.odex 144.09kb
SecurityProvider.apk 10.19kb
SecurityProvider.odex 8.15 kb

SelfTest.apk 56.96kb
SelfTest.odex 71.80kb
SerialNumberLabelIndicator.apk 16.01kb
SerialNumberLabelIndicator.odex 2.98kb
serviceModeApp.apk 93.23 kb
serviceModeApp.odex 115.45kb
Setting.apk 3.53b
Setting.odex 725.39kb
SettingProvider.apk 15.58kb
SettingProvider.odex 51.51kb
Setup_Wizard.apk 33.82kb
Setup_Wizard.odex 5.91kb
Signin.apk 124.15kb
Signin.odex 174.30kb
SisoDrmProvider.apk 26.85kb
SisoDrmProvider.odex 29.15
SnsAccount.apk 181.39kb
SnsAccount.odex 132.94kb
SnsProvider.apk 8.79kb
SnsProvider.odex 465.85kb
Stk.apk 37.91kb
Stk.odex 56.71kb
Street.apk 289.47kb
Superuser.apk 191.92kb
Swape.apk 12.32Mb
syncmldm.apk 288.22kb
syncmldm.odex 1.12mb
SystemUO.apk 204.144kb
SystemUO.odex 123.44kb
Talk.apk 983.17kb
TelephonyProvider.apk 8.41 kb
TelephonyProvider.odex 117.04kb
Thinkdroid.apk 5.56Mb
TouchWiz30Launcher.apk 1.09Mb
TouchWiz30Launcher.odex 431.14 kb
TtsService.apk 7.71kb
TtsService.odex 35.19kb
TwWallpaperChooser.apk 2.57Mb
TwWallpaperChooser.odex 14.86kb
UnifiedInbox.apk 157.70kb
UnifiedInbox.odex 116.86 kb
UserDictionaryProvider.apk 3.44kb
UserDictionaryProvider.odex 14.59kb
Vending.apk 1.77Mb
VoiceRecoder.apk 1.30Mb
VoiceRecoder.odex 241.31kb
VoiceSearch.apk2.07Mb
VpnServices.apk 11,84kb
VpnServices.odex29.2kb
WlanTest.apk 11.21kb
WlanTest.Odex 32.72kb
wssomacp.apk 211.57kb
wssomacp.odex 196.69kb
wssyncmlnps.apk 16.00kb
wssyncmlnps.odex 291.65kb
YouTube.apk 814.53kb

We start cleaning the trash which is of little use (of course at your discretion). (description of files taken from the topic with the description of stock programsStock programs Android 2.1 / 2.2And I added something myself in the system / app folder), in the future I hope good people will still write what can be deleted based on the native list in order to facilitate our favorite Galaxy Ace even more.
List of remote applications:
Folder system / app (so far only hands reached it)
Comrades. Not signed application, this means I do not know what they are doing and what they are responsible for. I would appreciate if you add.
Also, each odex file is deleted as you understand along with the .apk file to be deleted, they did not sign them. Later I will correct and highlight in blue the files that are unknown to me.
AccountAndSyncSettings.apk 167.54kb synchronization settings required by the application. This application is responsible not only for synchronizing contacts and calendar, but also everything else associated with a Google account. Even if you do not sync anything, you should not delete it.
AccountAndSyncSettings.odex 41.36kb
AngryGPS.apk 63.64kb is lbstestmode in some Samsung firmware. Opened by code * # * # 3214789650 # * # * (quickly sits the battery).
AngryGPS.odex 93.35kb
ApplicationsProvider.apk 9.14kb is required to install and uninstall programs.
ApplicationsProvider.odex 19.48kb
AxT9IME.apk 1.37Mb is the standard Samsung keyboard. It can be removed if you have a third-party keyboard (for example, SWYPE or Smart Keyboard).
AxT9IME.odex 473.81kb
BadgeProvider.apk 6.64kb NO, the application is necessary for SMS and E-mail. Uninstalling will result in a crash of email and text messaging programs.
BadgeProvider.odex 6.73kb NO, this application organizes file transfer between devices. In case of deletion, you lose the ability to transfer and receive files, as well as work with a Bluetooth headset.
BluetoothOPP.apk 460.80kb
BluetoothOPP.odex340.83
BluetoothPbap.apk 140.70kb
BluetoothPbap.odex 70.81kb

BluetoothTestMode.apk 11.12kb YES, this apk is designed to test your Bluetooth, which is available through the service code * # * # 197328640 # * # *. Deletion is possible, but in some cases the system tests the BT to determine the duration of the data transfer. After deletion, there may be problems when transferring files, fading when playing music through a BT headset, etc.
BluetoothTestMode.odex 17.73
bookstore2_v37.apk 2.65mb As I understand the bookstore. Remove who does not need.
BrcmBluetoothServices.apk 8.74kb
BrcmBluetoothServices.odex 27.09kb
Browser.apk 1.17Mb NO, standard browser, the application responsible for browsing the web. You can delete it if you have a third-party browser (Opera, Firefox or other browsers for Android), but in some cases it wags you on the automatic configuration of the APN.
Browser.odex 596.18kb
Calculator.apk 63.74 kb You can delete if you use a third-party calculator.
Calculator.odex 78.35kb
Calendar.apk 421.41kb You can delete if you use a third-party calendar.
Calendar.odex 434.48kb
CalendarProvider.apk 41.95kb
CalendarProvider.odex 195.62kb
Camera.apk 2.26mb NO, this application is responsible for the camera. Delete only if there is an alternative (you will not find it in the Market).
Camera.odex 583.88
CertInstaller.apk 40.45kb installs certificates for applications. I suppose without it you will not be able to assign rights to programs and get access to certain files and directories. I guess that there will be problems with Root as well. In short, do not delete.
CertInstaller.odex 34.15kb
ClockWidget.apk 106.15kb Clock widget. Who does not need to delete
ClockWidget.odex 14.84kb
Contacts.apk 2.20mb NO, is responsible for managing contacts (contacts, groups, call history, etc.). In case of deletion, you will have to dial the number manually every time
Contacts.odex 1.15mb
ContactsProvider.apk 24.40kb NO, synchronize contacts with your Google account. Very useful feature. If you have not tried, I advise. Theoretically, you can delete, but do not forget about the functions that you lose.
ContactsProvider.odex 458.77kb
CSC.apk 8.81kb NO. in case of deletion, will break the CSC. Theoretically, it can be deleted after the first successful download, but if you ever have to do XP (reset to factory settings), the phone may not boot.
CSC.odex 136.91kb
DataCreate.apk 25.95kb
DataCreate.odex 84.51kb
DefaultContainer.apk 6.17kb
DefaultContainer.odex 14.50kb
DeskClock.apk 295.78kb Clock widget. Can be deleted
DeskClock.odex 91.56kb
DialerTabActivity.apk 480.75kb NO. Dialer. Even if all your contacts are already saved, you cannot make a call without this application.
DialerTabActivity.odex 249.13kb
Dlna.apk 755.22kb YES. service allshare. I did not find any use for him. Can be deleted.
Dlna.odex 573.01kb

DownloadProvider.apk 56.82kb NO. Provides download files manually and from Marekt.
DownloadProvider.odex 159.84
DownloadProviderUi.apk 60.04kb
DownloadProviderUi.odex 49.47kb
DrmProvider.apk 10.80kb NO. Theoretically, you can not remove it. This will lead to the inability to play DRM-protected files, such as ringing tones and sounds messages. I reflect on the fact that if I did not have to play-protected files, then in principle it can be removed. However, we must bear in mind that you will not be able to play any DRM-protected file. This apk takes a lot of memory and is always working in the background. This is one of the worst apk-nis, which does not provide any functionality, but simply protects the standard Samsung sounds from editing and copying.
DrmProvider.odex 12.42kb

DrmUA.apk 20.93kb
DrmUA.odex 6.29kb
DualClock.apk 751.42k Dual Clock Widget. Who does not need to delete.
DualClock.odex 47.61kb
Email.apk 2.22Mb YES. Email client POP / IMAP. If not needed, delete. Gmail is not affected.
Email.odex 1.98Mb
FactoryTest.apk 389.00kb
FactoryTest.odex 211.72kb
FmRadio.apk 559.39kb If you are not going to listen to the radio. Delete.
FmRadio.odex 224.05
Forest.apk 112.04kb
Forest.odex 31.42kb
Gallery3D.apk 759.92kb YES. Consuming battery. This is the same fashionable 3D gallery. In case of deletion, you will not be able to quickly access the photos if there is no alternative. To replace it, I would recommend QuickPic, it does its job, it works faster and does not select as much memory (but not as beautiful as Gallery 3D).
Gallery3D.odex 593.52kb
GenieWidget.apk 883.33kb As I understood the news and weather widget. You can delete it.
Gmail.apk 2.14Mb - YES. It can be deleted if you don’t use Google’s email, but deleting will usually result in a violation of the Talk.apk application. Can be reinstalled from Market
GoogleBackupTransport.apk 37.03kb
GoogleCalendarSyncAdapter.apk 114.73kb
GoogleContactsSyncAdapter.apk 124.60kb YES. Sync contacts with your Google account. Can be deleted if there is no need to synchronize contacts.
GoogleFeedback.apk 118.66kb
GooglePartnerSetup.apk 54.70kb NO. Part of the Configuration Wizard
GoogleQuickSearchBox.apk 608.01kb Search widget. Delete if not needed.
Hagman.apk 295.12kb The game is deleted.

HTMLViewer.apk 7.77kb YES. Did not notice the side effects after removal. View HTML code in a browser?
HTMLViewer.odex 6.73kb
InputEventApp.apk 7.87kb No
InputEventApp.odex6.84kb
JobManager.apk 266.01kb
JobManager.odex 98.65kb
Lcdtest.apk 2.09Mb YES. Deletion will cause the display to stop turning off during the lock. This can be corrected by installing individual parts, but it is better to leave and forget about it.
Lcdtest.odex 79.29kb
LiveWallpapersPicker.apk 22.50kb I don’t know yet, but I think it’s responsible for live wallpaper.?
LiveWallpapersPicker.odex 18.27kb
LogsProvider.apk 6.89kb NO. Many programs will stop responding and will forcibly close.
LogsProvider.odex 38.73kb
Maps.apk 5.86Mb YES. apk file of google maps. If not used, you can delete. Although quite a useful thing, because it supports GPS.
MarketUpdater.apk 8.88kb NO. Updates Market.
MediaProvider.apk 24.11kb NO. Required to access media files and ringtones.
MediaUploader.apk 264.54kb YES. Responsible for uploading images to picassa (or facebook as a rule). Can be deleted if not needed.
Memo.apk 533.35kb YES. After deletion you will not be able to create notes.
Memo.odex 154.08kb
Mms.apk 877.79kb NO. Controls the transmission and reception of MMS.
MmsProvisioning.apk 12.62kb
MmsProvisioning.odex 8.60kb
Music.apk 1.27 Mb Native player. Delete if using alternative.
Music.odex 289.66kb
musiccodp_v15.apk 202.81kb Music Store. Remove who does not need.

MyFiles.apk 545.53kb remove if it is already root explorer
MyFiles.odex 397.11kb
NetworkLocation.apk 113.90kb YES. Semi-accurate GPS simulation. The program uses the cell (sector on the BS) on which the phone is located to determine the location without using the GPS receiver, thereby saving battery consumption. In case of deletion, you will need to enter information about your location manually in programs such as weather forecast, etc., or turn on the GPS receiver.
PackageInstaller.apk 51.57kb
PackageInstaller.odex 24.29kb
Personalization.apk 48.19kb
Personalization.odex 19.74kb
Phone.apk 1.99Mb
PhoneErrService.apk 34.10kb
PhoneErrService.odex 8.97kb
PicoTts.apk 9.57kb YES. This is part of the program for translating text to speech (not speech to text). An app for people who are blind. It is also part of Google GPS, which can dictate "turn right" or "left." Navigation performance is not affected. After removal, it is also desirable to get rid of TtsService.apk.
PicoTts.odex 12.23kb
PopupuiReceiver.apk 20.49kb
PopupuiReceiver.odex 5.91
PowerOnOfftest.apk 4.20kb
PowerOnOfftest.odex 3.99kb
Preconfig.apk 8.63kb
Preconfig.odex 8.80kb
Protips.apk 70.30kb YES. Widget "help using android"
Protips.odex 6.48kb
SamsungApps.apk 1.92Mb Delete. Trash.
SamsungAppsUNAService.apk 16.53kb
SamsungAppsUNAService.127.49kb
SamsungWidget_ProgramMonitor.apk 26.45kb I understand what kind of monitoring widget for running applications I deleted
SamsungWidget_ProgramMonitor.odex17.41kb
SamsungWidget_StockClock.apk 357.62kb delete
SamsungWidget_StockClock.odex 172.87kb
ScreenCaptureService.apk 24.98kb I don’t know yet, but I think it’s responsible for the screen shot.
ScreenCaptureService.odex 14.22kb
SecDownloadProvider.apk 199.8kb NO. I understand that this is something related to the Market. Leave as is.
SecDownloadProvider.odex 144.09kb
SecurityProvider.apk 10.19kb
SecurityProvider.odex 8.15 kb

SelfTest.apk 56.96kb
SelfTest.odex 71.80kb
SerialNumberLabelIndicator.apk 16.01kb
SerialNumberLabelIndicator.odex 2.98kb
serviceModeApp.apk 93.23 kb
serviceModeApp.odex 115.45kb
Setting.apk 3.53b
Setting.odex 725.39kb
SettingProvider.apk 15.58kb NO. Receives and applies settings received in a text or service message. It is better to leave, because some wrote about the "fall" of programs after removal.
SettingProvider.odex 51.51kb
Setup_Wizard.apk 33.82kb NO. Theoretically, it can be removed after the first successful download, but there may be difficulties after XP.
Setup_Wizard.odex 5.91kb
Signin.apk 124.15kb from Samsung EPS. Remove
Signin.odex 174.30kb
SisoDrmProvider.apk 26.85kb NO. Required for DRM operation. If you do without DRMUA and DRMService, perhaps this file can be deleted. I could not beat him on my phone.
SisoDrmProvider.odex 29.15
SnsAccount.apk 181.39kb Synchronize entries from facebook and twitter.
SnsAccount.odex 132.94kb
SnsProvider.apk 8.79kb Syncs posts from facebook and twitter.
SnsProvider.odex 465.85kb
Stk.apk 37.91kb NO. An application to display the operator's menu, which usually offers horoscopes, news, jokes, music, etc. for money. If not, remove. When disconnected in the same session, all sim cards are restarted, gprs may not work until you restart the device, after which everything works again. It is advisable to leave, because after XP, there may be problems with autotuning APN and MMS.
Stk.odex 56.71kb
Street.apk 289.47kb YES. Street View for Google Maps. Deletion will not affect the work of Google Maps, you just can not see the photos of the streets.
Superuser.apk 191.92kb (this does not touch) root
Swape.apk 12.32Mb YES. Keyboard Swype, an excellent alternative to the Samsung keyboard. It performs its task well, it predicts the text, but it is not intuitive for beginners.
syncmldm.apk 288.22kb YES. Device Manager. I read about him somewhere, but I don’t quite remember what it is. I deleted it accidentally instead of syncmlds.apk, but everything works.
syncmldm.odex 1.12mb
SystemUO.apk 204.144kb
SystemUO.odex 123.44kb
Talk.apk 983.17kb YES. Google talk There were some disputes regarding the dependencies of this application. The point was that when Google Talk was removed, Gmail or Market stopped working, many said that it was not. So be careful here.
TelephonyProvider.apk 8.41 kb
TelephonyProvider.odex 117.04kb
Thinkdroid.apk 5.56Mb YES. The program for working with documents microsoft office. Deletion will result in the loss of the ability to open .doc, .xls and .pps files.
TouchWiz30Launcher.apk 1.09Mb NO. Even if you use a third-party working environment, for example, Zeam or LauncherPro, the removal of TouchWiz is highly discouraged. In the case of XP, you may lose your phone’s performance.
TouchWiz30Launcher.odex 431.14 kb
TtsService.apk 7.71kb YES. This is part of the program for translating text to speech (not speech to text). An app for people who are blind. It is also part of Google GPS, which can dictate "turn right" or "left." Navigation performance is not affected. After removal, it is also desirable to get rid of TtsService.apk.
TtsService.odex 35.19kb
TwWallpaperChooser.apk 2.57Mb YES. Allows you to choose wallpaper. If you have a standard gallery or QuickPic, you can set the wallpaper through them. However, you can not select those wallpapers that are inside this apk.
TwWallpaperChooser.odex 14.86kb
UnifiedInbox.apk 157.70kb so called SocialHub remove trash
UnifiedInbox.odex 116.86 kb
UserDictionaryProvider.apk 3.44kb YES. User dictionary for predicting words when typing. All previously unknown words, names, nicknames, etc. are added here. Affects the operation of a standard Android keyboard.
UserDictionaryProvider.odex 14.59kb
Vending.apk 1.77Mb NO. Part of the Android Market. In fact, this is the Market.
VoiceRecoder.apk 1.30Mb - YES. Allows you to record voice. Although the quality is not very good, it is quite enough for voice notes.
VoiceRecoder.odex 241.31kb
VoiceSearch.apk2.07Mb
VpnServices.apk 11,84kb YES. VPN for Android. If not needed, you can delete.
VpnServices.odex29.2kb
WlanTest.apk 11.21kb
WlanTest.Odex 32.72kb
wssomacp.apk 211.57kb NO. Required for SMS.
wssomacp.odex 196.69kb
wssyncmlnps.apk 16.00kb YES. Over The Air Programming. This is necessary so that your provider can, if necessary, send you or change settings via service messages. (not used here). Can be deleted. Option 2: Sync with Samsung Kies.
wssyncmlnps.odex 291.65kb
YouTube.apk 814.53kb

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 06.06.11, 15:41
Reason for editing: + from Leonid.r66

Rep: (549)
Thanks for the topic, she was asking for a long time)))
gugleen and all the rest,
There is a very good (in my opinion just brilliant) program® AutostartsWith its help, you can prevent autoloading of applications for various events (including the start of the system). At the same time, the program itself is not worth the startup, it is NOT a manager, this application rules something on the phone, after which the programs simply do not load.

Further. The issue of stock applications on Motorola Milestone was very actively discussed in this topic:
Default processes / demons Motorola Milestone (Post # 5288078) :
default programs on Milestone 2.1
Bell071 @ 11/19/2010 00:51*
Can the default applications on the milestone be discussed here and what consequences does their removal entail? On this page, not all, and not with everything, I agree. I'll start with myself too:

1. Facebook.apk client is a freebie, demolished without consequences
2. HWKeyboardHelper.apk-Russian layout in the iron keyboard, with its demolition, Russian letters disappear. Replaced with a modified layout from here, the Russian flag appeared)
3. Maps.apk Google Maps. Demolition has led to the inability to see the address on the map in the default contacts (if you demolish another stock motonav), for some reason, the binding of addresses to contacts does not occur on mobile Yandex maps. In the calendar, binding to the MYK works.
4. MotAccuWeatherWidget.apk-weather stock widget Removed without consequences. At the station, the weather still shows.
5. MotoCAL.apk-corporate calendar. Sees without consequences.
6. MotoGAL.apk-corporate directory. Demolished without consequences.
7. Motonav.apk-motonav. When removing Motonav and Maps, the viewing of the contact address in the stock contacts stops working.
8. Music.apk stock player. Demolished, for verse. She stopped working music in the docking station and most likely in motorcards.
9. Street.apk-street view, works in conjunction with Google Maps. When demolition of the changes have not yet seen.
10. YouTube.apk.-Tytruba. Demolition did not lead to consequences
11. WorldClockWidget.apk-clock widget. Demolition did not lead to consequences
12. VideoPlayerMoto.apk-stock utility for watching video demolition has led to the impossibility of watching video from the stock gallery, when viewing the video that was just shot, the choice of application is offered (I have ES Video Player or VPlayer Alpha). Set in place, weighs very little.
13. MotoCarDock.apk-shell for autodokstantion. Removed without consequences.
14. Email.apk-stock email client After the demolition of Gmail and Yandex Mail work without complaints.
15. VisualizationWallpapers.apk- Music Visualization. Demolition did not lead to consequences.
16. MagicSmokeWallpapers.apk-wallpaper Magic Smoke. See p. 15
17. LiveWallpapersPicker.apk-collection of animated wallpapers. This application allows you to open live wallpapers, without it no live wallpapers will work.
18. LiveWallpapers.apk-animated wallpaper Android. Here is just the weed and tesam leaves on the water. See p. 15
19. PicoTts.apk-stock recognition and sound text. After removing the buggy google translator. When installing third-party TTS can be removed without consequences.
20. folder lang_pico with all its contents. (system / tts) voice for text recognition. Removed without consequences
21. Browser.apk-stock shell for the browser (the libwebcore.so engine itself is in the / system / lib folder). After removing the add-in Dolphin Browser HD works fine, Opera Mobile is even more so, as it is a full-featured browser. When installing third-party browsers / add-ons, libwebcore.so can be deleted without consequences.
22 MediaGallery.apk-stock gallery. Killed, while everything is OK, instead of her Gallery3D (konvas)
23 MobidivKeyboard.apk-keyboard Mobidiv, Removed on the advice of bianconeri , the flight is normal (konvas)
24 HelpCenter.apk-help center (?) Deleted, I do not notice any problems (yo_sole)
25 AudioEffect.apk-stock equalizer and environmental effect. deleted, I do not notice problems (yo_sole)

Everything is deleted by rutexplorer + root (see the topic about your phone). They lie in the system / app folder. Before the demolition, save the apk file on a flash drive, delete the apk file from the app systems, install from the flash drive and delete the standard uninstaller. Do not forget to switch from Read Only (R / O) to Read / Vrayt (R / W)

And the last. Here you can discuss the built-in apk on modified firmware? Just on MIUI there is a lot of not very necessary software (like built-in firmware update, Chinese analogue of the market, etc.) that can be deleted.

Posted on 06/07/2011, 19:38:

id_snake
Maybe you have a MEDIA PLAYER (he is responsible for both music and video)

Post has been editedBell071 - 07.06.11, 19:43

Rep: (134)
Deciding to make and their knowledge
In this FAQ, voiced ways of "squeezing" the maximum of the ROM and RAM memory, as well as what you can delete and that I deleted from my motorola milestone =)

How to get the maximum operational and permanent memory on our device.
Attention!! Root rights required !!! You do everything at your own peril and risk !!!
I advise you to make a backup, for exampleTitanium backup
So let's get started:
  1. We get the rightsRoot
  2. Download the programRoot explorer
  3. Go to the system / app path, in the upper left corner, click mount R / W (to get rights to overwrite files) and delete the following (Attention, what to delete and what is not your business, but I deleted these programs as superfluous for myself!):
    • AudioEffect (better than DSP) (216kb)
    • Email (I do not use) (~ 700kb)
    • FBAndroid (this is a facebook widget, I don’t use it) (~ 2.46 MB)
    • GenieWidget (news and weather widget, why should I? And weighs 746kb)
    • Gestures (gestures, slow program, I consider not necessary) (251kb)
    • Gmail (not using) (1.77 MB)
    • HelpCenter (I think no one needs ...) (26kb)
    • LatinIME and LatinImeTutorialDelete only if there is another keyboard! (5.170mb)
    • Launcher (standard desktop) (Delete ONLY if there is another desktop that is system, if not, add your own or not touch this )) (it suits me, but there are not many) (2.66 mb)
    • MotAccuWeatherWidget (Weather widget, I do not need) (1mb)
    • MotoCarDock (I think a useless thing ...) (257kb)
    • Motonav (demolished, missing 2GIS and GoogleMaps) (11.62mb)
    • Music (Delete only if there is another player! ) (it suits me) (514kb)
    • PersonalPortal (I did not demolish, but I plan) (1.27 MB)
    • Protips (widget familiarity with android, demolished) (74kb)
    • QuicqOffice (replacing with Pro version or a similar program, but it suits me) (2.09 MB)
    • SetupWizard (first-run setup) (578kb)
    • SoundRecorder (It doesn’t work without dancing with a tambourine, many people don’t know what the recorder is on their phone: P) (71kb)
    • Talk (I do not use google talk) (792kb)
    • VoiceSearch (voice search, uselessness ...) (1.19mb)
    • VSuiteApp (voice dialing, Uselessness ...) (991kb) (Attention, after removing this program, the phone will produce an eternal error BEFORE restarting! Turn off the phone with a combination on hard clave Left Shift + Right Alto + Delor pulling out the battery )
    • WorldClockWidget (world clock widget, I do not need) (179kb)
    • YouTube (we put FlashPlayer and YouTube program is not needed, although it is not needed then ...) (814kb)

Attention,deleted WIPE programs will NOT restore, be careful,I laid out stock applications!
  4. Next, turn off the phone,go to OR and look for Memhack (since OR is not small, please find it yourself, for all I will not write, for GOT there is a torch)
  5. Then select the Wipe Dalvik Cache (clean tails) and Wipe Cache Partition (Attention, now the phone will turn on a little longer than usual: the system creates tails for all programs)
  6. Free memory, if everything is done according to the instructions 148MB (with flash player 10 and some other programs)! (for comparison without deletion and meme hack not more than 100 (I havewith flash player 10 and some other programs), and cyanmode 197 immediately! (only with their programs)
  7. Next, downloadAdvanced task managerin the settings, select Switch to Old View (v4.1) and rejoining the program. View should change. Choose in Advanced Task Manager list long Thapa and select Exclude (should appear a cross next to the program, it we are "frozen". Then put a check in front of the Name and the bottom click End, then go to All Apps tab, Do the same and click the refresh, move back to the tab Apps and click here refresh. and we see that memory a lot (from 120MB me), then long Tapan on Advanced Task Manager and click End (unload system Advanced Task Manager and download everything you need (there will be about 95mb available (press long on house and vybiraemTask Manager (I 92mb).
  8. On a note : Advanced Task Manager weighs about ~ 2MB, desktop ~ 5MB, loadable components almost 20MB, thus for the game: go in the game, wait for 5-10 seconds, press the house, clear the RAM and without closing the Advanced Task Manager while holding the house choose the game . The game will go if much better, then faster!

Tip:
  • Drop the following applications into the system / app folder: ruKeyboard (keyboard, with support for Russian HardClava keyboard layout.)
  • Your desktop, if you delete your own(you will find there ˇ Work table (replacement))
  • Root explorer(It may be very necessary, especially after a wipe, this action will save your time)

Attention, in any case, do not forget to do the following with each application added to avoid system crashes and perpetual reboots. : Long tap on a new application, select Permissions: the first line should look like this (where X is, there is a check mark, where 0 is not a check mark): ХХ0, the second X00 and the third X00

I also advise you to install the program
  • Move2SD Enabler(in order to be able to transfer natively almost all applications, even Gamaloft games, after installation and configuration, it would seem like you can delete them, read how to use it in the program header)
  • BusyBox (Again, as you prefer, for exampleSo, but I download from the market)
  • Mobile Agent with Ivansuper mod(mine is the best icq client, but I do not impose it on you)

What programs are responsible for what (Important fast from N1K. ):
Livewallpaperspicker.apk - tool for selecting live wallpapers, without it you cannot choose other wallpapers.
Talk.apk - google talk.
Motocardock is not a corporate calendar
I'd like to add that Motocardock is a program for motorists: it contains 6 links to cards, a player and something else, we are still being demolished = P)
01_AudioEffect.apk - audio effects
02_Browser.apk - browser shell
03_CertInstaller.apk - checking certificates or something like that ..
04_CameraMoto.apk - you can also remove the camera, you can replace it PRO Paint Camera
05_Dock.apk - if there is a docking station, otherwise delete
06_Email.apk - everything is clear
07_Facebook.apk (FBAndroid) - Facebook
08_Gestures.apk - gestures
09_GenieWidget - news and weather widget
10_HelpCenter.apk - helper
11_HTMLViewer.apk - page view, useless utility
12_LatinIME.apk ------------------ can be removed if there is a replacement - for exampleruKeyboard (supports the Russian layout Qwerty (hardklava]))
12_LatinImeTutorial.apk ----------- Latin Tutorial Ime (something like this)) - delete if LatinIME.apk is deleted
14_LiveWallpapers.apk - live wallpaper
15_LiveWallpapersPicker.apk - live wallpaper
16_MagicSmokeWallpapers.apk - live wallpaper
17_MediaGallery.apk - gallery, you can replace this Gallery ++
18_MediaUploader.apk - uploading media content to youtube and picasa
19_MotoCAL.apk - corporate calendar
20_MotoCarDock.apk - corporate directory
21_MotoGAL.apk - corporate directory
22_Motonav.apk - navigator, there are more better free versions
23_Music.apk - player, you can carry without consequences, and only if there is something to replace
24_PersonalPortal.apk - useless thing
25_PicoTts.apk - text recognition and sound
26_QuickOffice.apk - there is much better
27_SetupWizard.apk - first start setup
28_SoundRecorder.apk - Dictaphone
29_Stk.apk - SIM card menu, useless thing
30_Street.apk - street view, for Russia is useless.
30_TtsService.apk - if deleted item25this and that
31_Talk.apk - deleted while there are no problems
32_UserDictionaryProvider.apk - Like a Dictionary for LatinIME
33_VisualizationWallpapers.apk - also something related to the wallpaper, you can carry
34_VoiceSearch.apk - voice search
35_VpnServices.apk - Virtual Private Network application
36_VSuiteApp.apk - voice dialing - after deletion, an error is popping up is easy to cure - you need to remove the battery
37_WorldClockWidget.apk - world clock widget
38_YouTube.apk - here it is clear on 2.2.1 after installation FlashPlayer she is useless
39_MotAccuWeatherWidget.apk - weather widget
I demolished these folders and files, the device does not swear yet

40_TTS folder - located in system - there are voices for stock recognition
41_ Folders with sounds - located in system / media / audio / - deleted everything except the ui folder
42_libttspico.so, libttssynthproxy.so - located in system / lib - files belong to stock text recognition
43_libwebcore.so - located in system / lib - browser engine (about 5 MB) After removing the add-in Dolphin Browser HD works fine, Opera Mobile is all the more so as it is a full-featured browser. When installing third-party browsers / add-ons libwebcore.so can be removed without consequences.

information taken fromshipsand from other sources

thankarovana88 For this post and N1K. for poravki =)

with respect,treds

The post itself

Post has been editedid_snake - 09.06.11, 18:01
Reason for editing: spoiler)

Rep: (9)
I have noticed that Samsung GT-I5500 2.2 XFJPP after removing FactoryTest.apk + FactoryTest.odex does not work correctly FmRadio, and specifically does not look for the station. Request to the curator to check this information and add to the cap under the spoiler in the right place :)
p.s. It is possible on other devices / firmware as well, you need to check.
p.s.s.
TredS @ 06/08/2011, 01:47*
SoundRecorder (It doesn’t work without dancing with a tambourine, many people don’t know what a voice recorder is in their phone) (71kb)

in addition: this item can be found when creating an SMS - menu - attach - sound recording. In principle, the thing is not bad, but it is hidden too far and the label cannot be removed. It is better to install a third-party voice recorder, for example, hifi recorder.

Post has been editedEtehreaL - 09.06.11, 12:37

EtehreaL, I myself have not yet been able to check, because worth CM. I think it is better to ask dred. He is our master of light :).

EtehreaL, I can not check it myself at the moment, because worth CM. I think it is better to ask dred. He is our master of light.

This applies only to Samsung I 5500 and a mobile phone in which there is no standard dictaphone, well, or the standard one does not suit for several reasons and liked this one, delete this sound recorder and put this into the system [attachment = "1006105: rus_hifi_recorder.apk"]
1. say thanks for the translationturantino
2. throw the recorder into the system / app, set the rights
3. Further in the root of the explorer a long press on the recorder and click on unpack, the files will be unpacked on the USB flash drive
4. go to the unpacked folder created by the root explorer on a flash drive we find the lib folder in it two folders from the first folder in lib are copied into the system / lib file with the extension .so
5. find it in system / lib and set its extension rights
6. all
By the way, this method works not only on the recorder, many programs that you put in the system / app can swear with messages about the closure of the process and vibro, that's when you use this method: D

id_snake but about the radio, this is most likely true, I didn’t conduct tests in this direction, as I always delete the radio, I don’t need it, and I didn’t notice this problem, otherwise with the rest of the prog I needed, my light is balanced There are no errors, that's why when this problem was discovered, it took up EtehreaL and he discovered the dependence of the radio on this program, then I advised him to unsubscribe to the essence of this problem on this topic, which he did and thank him for that, and in fact I can say that in android many programs depend on other programs and the result The dependencies are quite bizarre, about the browser and automatic settings for apn for example, by the way, I already wrote about it

Post has been editeddred78 - 10.06.11, 00:04

Rep: (28)
it was once asked where the standard video player is. It is sewn into Gallery3D.apk

Asxelot @ 06/10/2011, 00:16*
it was once asked where the standard video player is. It is sewn into Gallery3D.apk

exactly. So I thought)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/06/20, 15:26