> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Signature Capture | It allows you to enter a handwritten signature

Rep: (931)
Signature Capture
Version: 6.2.1

Last update of the program in the header:16.11.2012

Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
It allows you to enter a handwritten signature.

Description:
Signature Capture allows you to input a handwritten signature on the screen of your Android - smartphone. In this application can be used as a standalone application, or as a supplement to other applications.

Requires Android version 1.5 or higher.

Android Market: market: // details id = biz.binarysolutions.sign ... Androlib% 20Page?
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=biz.b...e=search_result

Additional Information
Russian interface: Unknown

Download:
Version: 6.2.1 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2208702/Signature_Capture_6.2.1.apk
Russified versionhttp: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/955574/Signature_Capture_Rus_2.6.1.apk

Past versions
version: 2.6.1 Attached fileSignature_Capture_2.6.1.apk (34.42 KB)

Post has been editedGridzilla - 16.11.12, 03:58
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (76)
manuscript? on the capacitive screen ??? : D

Rep: (431)
signature! Now we will give a receipt to the smartphone)

Rep: (118)
mailrib @ 03.05.2011, 15:44*
manuscript? on the capacitive screen ???

ironiziruete vain. writing is not difficult on the capacitive screen. Only a little familiar after resistive. Let's just say it took me about a week to break the habit of a resistance and begin to quietly do short notes on a capacitive screen with your finger.

Rep: (518)
Russ:
Attached fileSignature_Capture_Rus_2.6.1.apk(30.29 Kb)

Rep: (0)
and how it works, I installed it, but the thing, do not know how to use it for other applications, and the need to make full use of ultra version. If anyone has a description, then lay .a how it is impossible to understand what it can be applied and how.

Rep: (3)
Anton111111 @ 09.05.2011, 15:05*
ironiziruete vain. writing is not difficult on the capacitive screen. Only a little familiar after resistive. Let's just say it took me about a week to break the habit of a resistance and begin to quietly do short notes on a capacitive screen with your finger.

And if a capacitive stylus, so no difference ..

Rep: (518)
Version 3.0 Put please.

Rep: (122)
and a sense of a signature, it is not where it is not valid ..

Ger-Mann @ 14.05.2011, 20:58*
And if a capacitive stylus, so no difference ..

There stylus for capacitive, Mona, do it yourself: Wrap the handle with foil))))

Rep: (11)
k0nstA @ 22.08.2011, 23:15*
and a sense of a signature, it is not where it is not valid ..

Why, though, is quite descend for developers banking applications. There's a very valid)

[Quote name = 'elpenio' date = '14 .05.2011, 16:53 'post = 7550345]
and how it works, I installed it, but the thing, do not know how to use it for other applications, and the need to make full use of ultra version. If anyone has a description, then lay .a how it is impossible to understand what it can be applied and how.
[/ quote
also I did not understand how to use it? anyone tried the full version?

He writes the device works, but while maintaining where to find the saved file can not understand ..... Author Replies .Android 2.1
: rolleyes:

Rep: (1)
Edvardson6508 @ 23.09.2012, 22:38*
where to find the saved file can not understand ..... Author Replies .Android 2.1

I have Android 2.2, but it is unclear where the file goes.

Rep: (423)
6.2.1 upd

Attached files

Attached fileSignature_Capture_6.2.1.apk(494.21 KB)

99 Baku oh wow. Toad strangling. And the other is not the case?

What is absolutely not clear, but according to the description of the desired prog

Rep: (1)
If I was, would even be a function of locking the phone's signature.
Nastruya need it, children poking at the screen, without a nest?

For these purposes, it is easier for drawing program. PICASSO. : D

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/10/20, 17:07