> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

LeaderTask To Do List | Task list organizer

Rep: (0)
LeaderTask To Do List
Version: 14.5

Last update of the program in the header:14.08.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image

Short description:
Task list organizer.

Description:
LeaderTask - is a simple and convenient service for case management.

Keep a to-do list for each day, distribute cases for projects crush task into subtasks, set reminders for important cases, attach documents to tasks assigned to the case to friends / colleagues and much more!

Detailed description
LiderTask - Planner в„–1 data storage reliability. The information is stored both in the cloud and on your device, in addition it is possible to manually create a backup of the data.

Organizer LiderTask designed for those who want "all at once": tasks, sub-tasks, notes, assignments, projects, labels, files, search.

What is in LiderTaske and not found in other programs:
вћЅ The possibility of splitting tasks into subtasks without restrictions on the nesting depth. Subtasks can also be broken down into smaller tasks
вћЅ unique mechanism "Antizabyvanie". It allows you to forget about the tasks that you should have done yesterday and earlier, but did not. The mechanism transfers the overdue tasks in the task list for today
Ability вћЅ visual selection tasks (coloring in an arbitrary color)

Users of the program created more than 20 million tasks!

Key Benefits Planner:
1. Standalone mode (you can work with tasks, even without an internet connection)
2. The ability to create hourly schedules (as in paper diary)
3. Support for all time-management systems: GTD, Autofocus, Superfocus, Pomodoro Technique, Do It Tomorrow, Stephen Covey system, etc...
4. The data (tasks, notes, drafts, ...) are stored in the cloud in encrypted form

Offline mode allows you to access the tasks, even without the Internet. When the connection is broken, you can perform any action with the objectives. After the Internet appears LiderTask automatically send new and changed data in the cloud. For example, assigned during the absence of the Internet to send the corresponding task performers.

With LiderTaskom you reach the following results:
вњ° you get rid of total forgetfulness
вњ° You put things in affairs
вњ° You will have more free time for family, leisure, work
вњ° You become complete more
вњ° You will increase the speed of achieving the objectives

The free account allows you to:
вњ“ Use the latest version of the program indefinitely (without limitation)
вњ“ Create any number of tasks, sub-tasks, notes, labels, as well as colors for tasks
вњ“ Compile hourly schedule
вњ“ Create reminders
вњ“ Work with the program without internet connection
вњ“ update the program to new versions

Premium account allows you to use even more rich functionality of the service.

Opportunities Premium account:
вњ° All the features of a free account
вњ° Storing data in the cloud (tasks, notes, files, ...)
вњ° Access to data from any device (Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone, iPad), it allows you to have the same list of tasks on all devices
вњ° With more than 25 projects
вњ° search tasks
вњ° Attach files to tasks, notes,
вњ° The ability to do repetitive tasks
вњ° Convert emails to tasks

LiderTask diary - a Russian design. It is protected from the effects of sanctions and independent of changes in foreign exchange rates. LiderTask company has been in existence for 11 years. During this time, the number of users of the program reached 100,000!

LiderTask - this accelerator goals. Are you ready to move mountains?

Russian interface: Yes
Android required: 4.0 and higher

Homepage: http://www.leadertask.ru/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ashberrysoft.leadertask

Download:
Version: 14.5 GP (• Best •)
Version: 14.2 Post в„–72, author pokpok
Version: 5.1.3.2 Mod LeaderTask To Do List (Post Vigolv # 52599054)

Past versions

Post has been editediMiKED - 14.08.19, 20:29
Reason for editing: A new version 14.5, actualized cap

Rep: (7)
for BB version - paid ...... :(

http://www.leadertask.ru/content/view/15/42/

Rep: (6)
The fact that the fee - not scary. I've paid and use. But I do not like a paid subscription to updates. 1 year updates - 495 rubles. But will there be this year realized that something needed specifically to me - is not known. That is, you pay for a pig in a poke. Note that when I bought the program for the BB, these conditions did not exist.
For example, I was waiting for a Gantt Chart, do not wait. Are there any - I do not know.
I remained at version 6.9.0.2, below for the updates to be paid. This version does not sync with the server and with the android.
Synchronization with android I'm interested in, and would be useful, but again the ambush: for example, now I pay for a year of updates, but will it be this year's client for android modified to a working version? And to pay for the happiness to be a tester ...
Objections "do not like it - do not buy" right answer. I do not buy. I use an older version of the BB. But on the mobile version with regard to its output have questions.
Interesting plans LT sales for android: how much will it cost, there also will be like in the big blind, paid subscription (in store new versions for some money, paid access to the synchronization server, and so on). And as interesting as possible - if now pay for the upgrade for the year ahead, is there a chance this year to get a bunch of normal BB smartphone?
Thanks in advance for your reply.

serganik, thank you for that already use our organizer!

So the following sections:
1. LeaderTask is not sold on a subscription - you buy once and for all the wrong version is available + those that are within one year of purchase.
(And you secured a 50% discount on all future updates)

2. Plans for development published just today in the May-September:http://www.timedriver.ru/index.php/page,plan2011.html

3. With regard to payment for Android - we plan to maintain two versions of the free and paid. In both versions will sync with BB LeaderTask, the paid version will differ enhanced functionality.

4. regarding the timing - the nearest event - in late May, the release of version 1.1. LiderTaska for Android.

5. about payment for a synchronization service - while in beta mode, it is free, but this service will be paid for the minimum money - because rental of safe and secure servers in any case charge.

gvozdok @ 03.05.2011, 16:07*
serganik, thank you for that already use our organizer!

Thank you for your prompt and detailed reply!
Were not lit two questions:
1. Will also paid subscription upgrade android-versions?
2. How much will the paid version for android.

Although the annual payment scheme already embarrassed not so much the amount as of:
1. Pay online for updates organizer for BB;
2. Pay your subscription to the service synchronization;
3. Pay your subscription to updates android-version ...

And a few words about terminology are not sold by subscription, purchase the current version and the versions that will be throughout the year. You could say that. The essence remains the same. Well, I stopped at the stable version. But there were also unsuccessful versions that have been modified. And I am setting the last day of the year from the date of purchase of a failed version of tomorrow can not install the corrected version. Year expired.
And yet - the new version is not only the new features (maybe for him is not so mind paying if you need it), but also fix old software bugs. But again - the year had expired, catch bugs or pay money.
For its part, I will be waiting for the release version of the smartphone. While bother with updating the sake of viewing the alpha or beta desire net.a

Post has been editedserganik - 03.05.11, 15:13
Reason for editing: Typo

serganik, paid version for Android will also apply as the other paid applications for Android - ie Subscriptions are planned.

Although the annual payment scheme already embarrassed not so much the amount as of:
1. Pay online for updates organizer for BB;
2. Pay your subscription to the service synchronization;
3. Pay your subscription to updates android-version ...

1. - If after a year of purchase there is a need in the new version - you can buy upgrades for 50%, and a year to get the new version (this is a worldwide practice podazhe software - and not every software maker offers a 50% discount on the new version and a year of free updates. )

2. The synchronization service may not be as free Rental trusted servers - a paid service in any way.

3. Subscription for updates Android version does not and is not planned.

Those. = it turns out, you can download a fully functional version of LiderTaska - use it 45 days, and if you like to buy it. This bought the program will always work + 12 months update + 50% for the next version which will be released next year. Is it inconvenient or difficult? On the contrary, we try to give the user more than other vendors.

If you are using LiderTaska there is a need to synchronize with the Android version (which is a free version for Android is also able to synchronize) it is necessary to acquire synchronization service.

serganik, personally, you need Android version in LiderTaska for easy and comfortable operation?

gvozdok @ 04.05.2011, 11:59*
serganik, personally, you need Android version in LiderTaska for easy and comfortable operation?

Download trial version of BB, installed on a smartphone with a convenience store this version, registered on the server. I looked. But so far nothing to look at. Although I am not fastidious user.
The BB I'm just-do list. I Do not load the parent task. I have a problem without time (well type when absolutely nothing to do, then I'll see them), there is a problem with the term (a specific day and time, or during the beginning and end). Their share in the projects assigned to a category, set priorities. Another'm notes. That's basically it. Of all the GTD principles deduced for himself, "do not hold anything in his head" and "do not complicate your life", and use them.
Still have contacts, but after buying android moved all contacts in Gmail.
Here is a list of tasks I synced. And I did not yet understand. No sorting. All in one list. Remove the task is impossible, only mark completed. The term should only have one recurring task.
To understand what the hunt, I'll tell you how I'm doing now. I unloaded using a plug-in problem of LT and import into Google Calendar. On the desktop of your smartphone launched Pure Calendar widget, and I see all of the current problem (a term which has to meet the following date) and tasks for tomorrow (as intermeddle into a widget).
The LT for android I would like to:
- display not only "all" and "active", but the filter "does not display the task today for an indefinite period." To what I see in the course of those tasks that do not necessarily know in the park the day's work;
- to reduce the font. On my phone (signature) you can fit a lot of normal text strings and look around the tensions of the day;
- delete tasks. At least those originally introduced to the smart. And then I led a task for the trial and did not find how to remove it. It seems that after she lost synchronization;
- Select a date to see which tasks are active on this day. Just do not do standard calendar on the screen. Enough small menu. Let's say, at the top instead of the proud inscription "LeaderTask To Do List" to make the number, date and year. The number can be entered as plain text in the field, a month through a dropdown menu, a year ... but at least both;
- probably, it would be nice to task with a reminder and also worked well on a smart. Well, piliknuli reflected the window ...
- Russian language.
Here I do not know whether or not to complicate the creation of tasks on a smart identifying projects, categories, priorities ... Maybe include them in the same category, which will be reflected in the big blind as the "Inbox with android". Who's supposed to, then the workplace all spread out in its place. But life still have to point directly to SMART. And a reminder (optsioanlno, if necessary).
That's kind of all.

Rep: (29)
If we consider how much the network of paid and free counterparts, with a functional two orders of magnitude larger - you can only say "Amen." Duplicate functionality for BB - I doubt, though there is a decent software that would work with tasks and calendar (appointments) at the same time. Yes - BB version is quite good, although the meaning of such harvesters do not see. The very idea of ​​Androyd revolves around Google, from here and you need to dance.

Oh yes! Still needs widget. Show Desktop current tasks. For example, at first the task, lasting several days, in the period of implementation including the current day. And the tasks that are assigned to a specific time today ( "meeting"). Or two separate widget.
morozoff @ 04.05.2011, 19:55*
although I do not see sense in such harvesters
The very idea of ​​Androyd revolves around Google, from here and you need to dance.

I agree. Contacts in LeaderTask I am not - in Gmail easier, as in the first, the synchronization of the phone at any time, and secondly access from any computer connected to the Internet. Mailing module, which is fastened to the organizer I also do not need. Again a bunch of web-based gmail mail.ru and the phone is quite efficient. Probably mail to the organizer makes sense for mail servers that do not have web-based interface.
A Google Calendar I would have made if it were:
- a reminder of missed tasks (with a due date expired)
- the ability to mark a task done without removing it.

serganik, thank you for your wishes! We are already preparing a new version of what is now available is the first version, only the beginning. Future versions will be: enhanced filtering, projects, categories, priorities, reminders, widget on the desktop, the Russian language itself + other new features.

Rep: (82)
Enjoyed before the program on the WB, somewhere about a year and a half ago ... not an option for me! Then there was no synchronization with Internet services or the communicator. To my way of life - it was not very convenient! Therefore moved to Google Task and Calendar. Provided they have functionality for me is more than enough! Of the dominant advantages (competitive advantages) Google service can be noted: Free, the presence of sync with all devices that have an internet connection and a minimal set of software.
I make up my mind to try again LeaderTask in connection with the advent of sync with Android devices? Maybe! I buy the program for BB and communicator? NO!!!

Rep: (2)
opportunity in the calendar to insert an event "call" with a choice of phone (and name) of the contacts, and upon the occurrence of one-touch call it ... ???

Rep: (50)
I put the latest versions for adnroid and PC registered with the cloud
not synchronized

Android-seconds 3 turns, like it should be ok. all empty
on the PC - all at once and 1ms response "synchronized" ...

what is the problem?!

Rep: (9)
Dear Ivan!
Interested in this organizer ...
Now while I try and experiment, but want to make their pillows for innovation.
1) Russian language - a must!
2) What would be less tinkering with the phone, the organizer of the - to prescribe the way, sounds, calendar, contacts ... that would be the organizer is not no different from most androida platform.
3) If possible, implement the system of the organizer "cell bank" - whatever could be adjusted personal shields on the credit card that is paid, to transfer and so forth.

Regards, Oleg.

Rep: (12)
These are the developers byvayut
gvozdok
whom to write, what to write ....

Rep: (346)
Developer sitewww.leadertask.COMInstead .RU. Who wants to write;)
LeaderTask To Do List 1.3.9.7:
Attached filecom.leadertask.todo.android_v1.3.9.7.apk(684.82 KB)

Rep: (4)
Updated: August 24, 2011
Current Version: 1.4.0.34
please fill in the file ..

Rep: (55)
version 1.4.0.39.120
please pick up the hat

Attached files

Attached filepkg.apk(753.73 KB)

Post has been editedmpa83 - 20.09.11, 15:39

Hmm ... a program for androjda can connect only to servaku manufacturer, and to its own server, you can sdulat? to ensure that in the LeaderTask Company Management is?

Rep: (1)
F.-A. @ 28.10.2011, 13:45*
Synchronization with the "big" LeaderTask (for Win)

Do I understand correctly, that synchronize only paid and no other options there? sync with your server type as asked above.

Rep: (3)
somebody working priorities of the function?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/10/20, 21:45