> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

В® Easy Freezy | safe disposal of applications

Rep: (931)
Easy freezy
Version: 1.1.0

Last update of the program in the header:2.05.2011

Attached Image
Attached Image

For the operation of the program requires root user rights.

Description:
Easy Freezy - safe disposal of applications

Description (translation)
Removal application system / application preinstalled / bloat can be risky (neznaju-not deleted). If you delete important system files you might not be able to get a backup system to restore it, at the risk of failure of the device! Freezing removes this risk (backup) ... Even if you decide to delete something without causing issues that may adversely affect the ability to obtain more-air updates in the future, as many updates perform an integrity check of the current system before the upgrade.
You can freeze and unfreeze apps when I want to, so that they are available for use at short notice without having to reinstall them from the Market, but do not want them potentially running in the background. You can also freeze the app when I do not want to have the opportunity to be notified as soon as the update will be available in the Market Market (frozen apps still referred to as "installed" at the Market).

Requires Android version 1.6 and above.

Android Market: market: // details id = com.modaco.easyfreezy & am ... Androlib% 20Page?
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.m...e=search_result

Additional Information
Russian interface: Unknown

Download: Version: 1.1.0
Attached fileeasy_freezy_1.1.0.apk(168.67 KB)

Past versions

Posted 02-05-2011, 17:41:

Post has been editedHottyabych - 02.05.11, 19:22

Rep: (1)
Transfer
Deleting system apps / preinstalled apps / bloat can be a risky (Do not know-not deleted). If you delete important system files you might not be able to get a backup system to restore it, at the risk of failure of the device! Freezing removes this risk (backup) ... Even if you decide to delete something without causing issues that may adversely affect the ability to obtain more-air updates in the future, as many updates perform an integrity check of the current system before the upgrade.
You can freeze and unfreeze apps when I want to, so that they are available for use at short notice without having to reinstall them from the Market, but do not want them potentially running in the background. You can also freeze the app when I do not want to have the opportunity to be notified as soon as the update will be available in the Market Market (frozen apps still referred to as "installed" at the Market).
Easy Freezy is new, and we are interested to hear your opinion! If you have any questions, requests or questions, please contact - remember, we can not respond to your posts in the Market comments. We have developed an application to the most simple and efficient as possible, but we want to give you an application that you want!

Post has been edited2507779 - 02.05.11, 19:20

Rep: (298)
Market seems to run across something like that, a program desired is to udalyalka I was always at hand

Rep: (16)
It does not remove, and freezes.

Rep: (8)
Titanium Backup to have such an option.

Rep: (42)
spammer @ 03.05.2011, 08:58*
Titanium Backup to have such an option.

I agree! Why fuss if the vast majority of Titanium installed and does its job 100%

Rep: (9)
By the way when you try to activate the program freezi hangs and hangs up the phone ... In general, the program unfinished! TTitanium definitely better !!!

Rep: (19)
+ Titanium`u

PS ... and translation - Albanian .. it was possible to read before you post. the whole brain-niasilil broke.

Rep: (0)
So I do not understand exactly what she was doing, freezes, or deletes all the same? Or both?

Rep: (0)
Does not work!Packagemanager command failed !! and so on any application.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/10/20, 15:00