> Attention!

Dear forum users, before creating a topic, please familiarize yourself withCatalog of discussion topics and FAQs.

E-Ten x500 Glofiish - Discussion | Pharos GPS Phone 600e

Rep: (323)
DiscussionE-Ten x500 Glofiish
Pharos GPS Phone 600e
Discussion | FAQ пїЅ | Glofiish X500 - Flashing пїЅ

Before you ask a question - lookour FAQ. Respect your and other people's time.

P.S.This is a topic devaysa x500. C Questions about x500 + refer to a separate branchE-Ten x500 + Discussion

Post has been editedTalon - 24.09.08, 19:32

Rep: (23)
Balzer @ 11/22/07 05:53:14

I have the problem of the same. Although the device is almost a year. First, the circles notice, over time you stop.

Balzer ,
In any case, rereadE-TEN X500 Glofiish - FAQ- It will help to avoid regular nervous shocks and also flies you into a stream of constructive communication in this topic!
In any case, congratulations on acquisition - I personally (I think, like many here) I am satisfied with the animal ...

Rep: (1)
In general, the device simply pleases me! Only this little thing and strained ... And then suddenly the screen will sweep in the center, you have to change, and here in the next topic I read that pleasure is 12t.r. Well, it strained me ... Thank you for the link, but there is nothing written about the Ecraner, it would not be bad to add that they would not be frightened;)

Post has been editedBalzer - 22.11.07, 17:56

Rep: (0)
People help, here's the second time my device for me for two days of order shows 100% inappiance, I have already been looking for a patch everywhere, somewhere he saw him and now I did not care. I have it under WM6 FR

Merci

Need Help. Received GPRS settings from the operator, entered. It seems that it is connected (rangs G or E over the signal level), but whatever url entered after the IE pause gives an error: "Unable to find the page. Check the name and try again.", And the QIP connection error displays. Cho do?

ZY At the same time, money from the account goes :)

Glasofruix ,
Hiking is a firmware bug ....

_Vad. ,

G or E lights up regardless of the settings - but it does not work with you probably most likely because of the error in the settings - check still cut everything carefully

Rep: (81)
And from the main memory, from the Windows folder, the files can not be deleted at all?!

Rep: (73)
fandnb ,
Using the firmware edit;)
_Vad. ,
1. With I: XP. Or put a opera.
2. With QIP: put anastasia or mchat or chedussion :)

Rep: (3)
Please tell me where you can find the X500 scheme (the problem is such - there is no sound from the speaker (conversational speaker) in the speaker mode everything works,)

Rep: (81)
Fiend, 11/25/07 03:27:06
fandnb ,
Using the firmware edit;)

And why from the Windows / Rings folder files can be deleted from the Windows folder?

When you try to register on Etencorp - Grit enter the real serial number of who had? Who won like?
thank

Rep: (4)
Gberegovoy. ,
Come on the site through IE!

Rep: (17)
Help ceases stopped
The situation is the X500 version of the firmware032 436. The shutdown will be determined when you connect via USB to the computer. Writes the device works incorrectly, an unknown device writes in the USB branch. WinXP PROFF, ActiveSync 4.5 No firewalls nor network screens are not there. In this confer, it used to work perfectly
No changes in software unproduced firewalls Antivirus non-viruats.
Next in the hands of the X500 + 032 544 which is perfectly connected and synchronized on the same machine.
What have you been doing:
-The check on 4 different computers with ActiveSync 4.5 from scratch everywhere - the device works incorrectly, while charging the USB is burning red light.
- A full hard reset on the basic software situation does not change.

What can be wrong? As I understand it, if the animal is charged and partially defined as an unknown device, it does not matter in mechanical damage
Connector A in the program ... i.e. Does not allocate a network address for connecting?
What to do?

Rep: (23)
ztreuma ,
1) Have you not put Softic Card Export or WM5Torage? Sometimes such problems happen to them.
2) Switch the "Enable Advanced Network Opportunity Mode" mode (I personally helped it).
3) Check what's in the TCPIP settings of the device.

kondrik
Thank you tried a tick. Extended networks did not help, I reinstalled the asset as 4 machines of different, and a hard reset was made by a clean without software.
- As a vibrant I want to try to reflash .. only only through the card. Since the USB does not see the device (it writes that the device is unidentified and it works incorrectly) but it is charged, the most ridiculous that X500 + is seen on the same machine, I don't know what happened.

PPS Week 3 Back With the Beast There was a problem with the contact of MicroUSB, respectively, it was pressed as it would be charged and seemed ... In the service, the contact was changed. Worked the rules for 3 weeks. And here again. As I understand it, if the Kov problem in the connector, he would not have stuck even ... It seems to me that the software does not extend the network address by the animal itself.

ztreuma ,
I dare to assume that the problem is in the connector ... And if you say that there were problems with him, the options narrow to 90% ....
There are 5 contacts in the connector and for charging enough 1GO! (Melnikam remind you that the ground is the metal casing of the connector itself)
So if you are in the CC port 1 Contact Charging, there are still 4 contacts of which you have a problem ....

Yet 10% of the probability that something happened to the firmware of course there is - but it is 10 times less than the probability of an iron problem ....

Did you want a full-fledged HR? Ie climbed the answer yes so it worked?

Talon
Yes, the hardness was full of equipment with launch buttons with a start screen and a gauge screen. I will try to update the firmware from the card will not be released. Thank you very much for the answers.

Well, try in accompatriate accuracy to clean up inside the connector - the crop of a nylokvea a couple of times and savages inside ... we can oxidized the trockets - as in any way and can be low blood ...

Rep: (1)
Friend bought the friend of the same vehicle from the same day, it all upset me that he had no such strong divorce on the Ecran ... so everyone who will buy immediately look at all the same ...

In the service, these strong divorces can correct - not to remove certainly at all - but it becomes much smaller - they remove some paper substrate under Ecrand that presses it ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 31.10.20, 22:03