> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Super Box (10 tools in 1 app) | Swiss army knife for the system

Rep: (931)
Super Box (10 tools in 1 app)
Version: 2.9.9.3

Last update of the program in the header:15.05.2013

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Swiss army knife for the system. The program includes a monitoring utility, application management, and cache memory purification.

Requires Android version 1.6 and above.

Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=net.l...e=search_result

Additional Information
Russian interface: Unknown

Download:
version 2.9.9.3 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2961543/SuperBox_2.9.9.3.apk
Version: 2.5.1 Pro http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1026014/sbp251.apk

Past versions

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 15.05.13, 13:52
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (7)
The widget is available?

Rep: (219)
Faca, No, there is no such widget

Post has been editedGVlad284 - 28.04.11, 08:44

Rep: (42)
Established, I tried demolished. Ugly interface, there is no widget. This is not a Swiss Army knife, a Chinese replica swiss knife.

Rep: (1)
I use since the acquisition of android, it happened that it was one of my first program on andyushe, quite comfortable, I like

Rep: (3)
mimo @ 28.4.2011, 11:09*
Established, I tried demolished. Ugly interface, there is no widget. This is not a Swiss Army knife, a Chinese replica swiss knife.

knife should cut rather than be beautiful ... and a widget is a pity there is no (((

Rep: (3)
There are two widgets: one cleans the RAM "killing" excess application (I use very often, just before the launch of "heavy" games), and the second shows the battery charge percentage and tapas on it displays the approximate time table of work for the current charge (second screenshot) .

According to the program - a very handy thing, after its installation, remove the 4-5 program, which has a function in it. Design and the truth would be better to do, but the main thing that their tasks he manages to 5+

I use on LG P500.

Post has been editedSidan - 29.04.11, 15:37

Rep: (39)
Confirm - widgets are available, but I object prog usually a face with a native Russian.

Rep: (0)
SUPER VESCH !!!!!!! : Happy:: happy:: happy: Instead of a dozen programs peers made a shortcut on the desktop of one and rather like an elephant !!!!!!! : D: D: D

ZY Widgets two - one - the battery, the other - a task killer.
Widget entirely all processes there - so he slizhkom multitasking :)

Post has been editedI`MaLION - 03.05.11, 19:29

Rep: (304)
Super Box 2.4

OnRussian language!

Changes:
Fix bugs on 2.3.3
Auto rotation function in "Settings"

Attached files

Attached fileSuperBox_2.4.apk(1.16 MB)

Rep: (13)
Who knows the difference from the Super Box Super Box Pro, which is on Amazon?

andrej18,
I just noticed a change in the design of: other application icon, blue color theme instead of green, the English language: scratch_one-s_head:
but the forum should be;)

Super Box Pro 2.5.1

Attached Image

What's new in version 2.5.1
The ads still showed on some phones, this version has fixed the bug

Attached files

Attached filesbp251.apk(1.18 MB)

Post has been editedKorjique - 22.06.11, 16:55
Reason for edit: Update to 2.5.1

Rep: (145)
The Amazon today Free Pro version.

Rep: (991)
That's Russian for free
https://market.android.com/details?id=net.l...e=search_result

Rep: (1)
Thanks for a great thing at first sight!

Rep: (0)
Thank you for the Pro-version !!! I enjoyed the Free-version of the month - one and a half, approximately. Really like the program! : Happy:

Post has been editedtrancevision - 18.07.11, 00:36

Rep: (5)
LEng not?

david_xard
pro version of the English and Russian free

Super Box 2.7

Attached files

Attached fileSuperBox_2.7.apk(1.38 MB)

Rep: (129)
andrej18 @ 20.06.2011, 11:55*
Who knows the difference from the Super Box Super Box Pro, which is on Amazon?

No fundamental differences. As usual, the Pro version has no ads. As already notedKorjique , Differences in color themes and language. Subjectively quickly loaded list of programs in the installer and aninstallere. Externally Pro somehow nicer.

Rep: (34)
Demolished! When transferring programs to the SD card of the prog, not possible to update the program, "it is impossible to install the update on the SD card" ... I had to work with his hands - moved the program back to the phone, and then was able to update it from Market. It is a pity, like the program as a whole.

Rep: (19)
A new versionAttached fileSuperBoxFree_2.7.4.apk(1.4 MB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/10/20 03:54