> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Callback Assistant | Easy reminder for callbacks

Rep: (70)
Callback assistant
version: 4.0

Last update of the program in the header:24.05.2014

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Easy reminder for callbacks.

Description:
Callback Assistant program offers several predefined options after the telephone conversation:
- send SMS interlocutor
- call now
- to create a reminder to call back after 10, 15, 30 minutes, 1 hour or the date and time specified by the user.

Important note: the program uses Google Analytics to provide anonymous information about the application in order to improve the user interface. Data about calls, messages, or the user is not transmitted.

Google Play: https://market.android.com/details?id=callb...alarmspider.com

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes
The program supports installation on SD (OS 2.2+).

Download: Version: 4.0 Unlocked Callback Assistant (Post # 31700152)

A small digression. As it turned out, not all equally fulfill dialer reset incoming call. In most cases when resetting the incoming call dialer writes to the log call status - "incoming", duration - "0". But some of the dialer can be put down to such a call the status "rejected call" - this status is not documented in the SDK. A separate class dialers as when resetting the incoming call affix it the status of "missed call". Distinguish between status and class dialer that clause is used in your machine is very simple, just one time to reset the incoming call and look at the icon in the log of calls. It uniquely allows you to determine which method to use your dialer and acc. specify in the settings Callback Assistant, what type of call it is necessary to work out.

Past versions
Version: 1.1.8 Attached fileAfterCallReminder_1_1_8.apk (105.58 KB)

- to finalize the program for compatibility with Android 4.x
Attached filecall_back_assistant_1_1_7.apk(105.69 KB)

- Fixed a bug due to which the CBA is not run on the device, which is broken dialer phone number with hyphens
- the interface has changed slightly, to more smoothly displayed on the wide screen.

Attached filecall_back_assistant_1_1_6.apk(105.53 KB)

- Added vibration to confirm clicking on the management control program
- Added exception handling, if the system has not detected any available calendar for reminders.
- Improved user interface for devices LDPI
- error correction
- Added ability to specify the types of calls, after which to run the program

Attached filecall_back_assistant_1_1_4.apk(96.83 Kb)

- Added an option to choose the calendar (you installed in the system) to create reminders
- Improved recognition algorithm number of the completed call (especially for the "slow" the smartphone)
- Added integration withOrganizer Widget: Reminders created in Callback Assistant will be allocated special icons on the "Calendar" widget.

Post has been editedCyberbob - 24.05.14, 18:17
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (5)
How can you do that would not wait was 5 seconds, and 10-15?

VGem @ 27.04.2011, 06:31*
the expectation was 5 seconds, and 10-15?

Hmm .. What is in this necessity? The idea is to stop the countdown when you click on any button / radio. 5 seconds is the interval of the decision, if nothing else to do with the call - the files of a self-closing. If not - write, we will investigate.

the need to have just a couple of times, that because of the third-party program that displays a message prompting you to add a blank number in the contacts, and at this time to work in parallel, and this program, ie for 5 seconds, I do not have time.

It was all super, add possibility to choose 5 sec, 10 sec, 15 sec or even manually press the button to close, ie, without timing.

Well, hoping for possible development: Add a chance to put one of the hardware buttons to choose from, when clicked, will call back to the caller number.

Clear. In principle, the development plans have a point, so if the number is not from a notebook - to display a button to add this number to the address book. Those. will disappear the need to use this stand-alone application, everything will be in one place. Settings Response time - to be honest, as long as it did not think about. In any case - thanks for ideas and feedback :)

VGem @ 27.04.2011, 07:57*
Add the ability to deliver one of the hardware buttons to choose from, when clicked, will call back to the caller number.

And that's about it - it is possible more in detail? Those. not only by clicking on the screen button "Redial" to call back, but also by clicking on a standard hardware button call too?

Not necessarily call button, it is possible to choose fotoapartnaya, search or back. And what would this feature to work in the time of the call, say that would not reset and then call back (2 steps), and so that when a call, press the button and it immediately resets it and then calls back (one action).
phpkiev @ 27.04.2011, 12:18*
Settings Response time - to be honest, as long as it did not think about.

but this is very desirable.

Post has been editedVgem - 27.04.11, 10:37

Rep: (249)
Three times I have read and did not understand a step by step diagram of the program.
I guess I'm in the tank.
Please simulate the situation and the actions of the program / user.
Thank.
: blush:

Culibin @ 27.04.2011, 14:37*
Three times I have read and did not understand a step by step diagram of the program.
I guess I'm in the tank.
Please simulate the situation and the actions of the program / user.
Thank.

In general, as follows:
Calls to you people, and you can not talk at this point, or at cha balance freebie and you want to call, you discard it and a window pops up as in the first screenshot. Next, you are given the opportunity to:
- send SMS interlocutor (Well I schya busy, call back later)
- call now (Redial A button, he srazuzhe call back to this number, brow)
- to create a reminder to call back after 10, 15, 30 minutes, 1 hour or the date and time specified by the user. (Choose chenit from the left column, and the flow through the minute you your phone will remind you that you need to call. Alternatively, you can specify the date and time by clicking on the calendars)

Post has been editedVgem - 27.04.11, 11:48

VGem, - almost everything right, except for the operation of applets. She appears not interpreting when rejects the call, but also after the talk with the caller - well, you never know, suddenly in the course of conversation that something important was solved and it makes sense in hot pursuit hang reminders to not forget ..

Huge request - in the comments on the Market there is a complaint that HTC Desire reminders do not work. Unfortunately, the complainant is not painted, what does not work - the creation of a reminder or warning is triggered opening event - so please, if something suddenly discover - contact me. Search for error is extremely difficult without a detailed description of the problem :(

Rep: (33)
phpkiev @ 27.04.2011, 11:21*
VGem, - almost everything right, except for the operation of applets. She appears not interpreting when rejects the call, but also after the talk with the caller - well, you never know, suddenly in the course of conversation that something important was solved and it makes sense in hot pursuit hang reminders to not forget ..

program after each operation of the conversation - it is too. And it is impossible to make a fire only when the discard call?

Rep: (14)
amisk @ 27.04.2011, 17:17*
And it is impossible to make a fire only when the discard call?

It would be nice if even make operation when just misses a call. I here for example does not discourage the call, and just waiting for when a person stops ringing. And then I call back when possible. but I can and forget. But for this just need a program. And I can not beat the calls - people do not understand / are offended, etc. .. Although maybe I'm the one with problems ..

amisk @ 27.04.2011, 16:17*
program after each operation of the conversation - it is too. And it is impossible to make a fire only when the discard call?

archiez @ 27.04.2011, 18:30*
It would be nice if even make operation when just misses a call.

All the scenarios are different :) Most likely would be wiser to make the settings screen, where the user can select the desired event in the system itself, upon the occurrence of which should trigger example program, but unfortunately, it will obviously not be tomorrow - for the next task already delivered

Rep: (7)
Thank you, the program is super.

phpkiev @ 27.04.2011, 08:48*
Hmm .. What is in this necessity? The idea is to stop the countdown when you click on any button / radio. 5 seconds is the interval of the decision, if nothing else to do with the call - the files of a self-closing. If not - write, we will investigate.

I'm on firmware Miui, if the phone was locked after hours call - the screen turns off. So far turn and make unlocking timer is coming to zero and do not have time to click anything: happy:

Rep: (7)
phpkiev @ 27.04.2011, 15:27*
Huge request - in the comments on the Market there is a complaint that HTC Desire reminders do not work. Unfortunately, the complainant is not painted, what does not work - the creation of a reminder or warning is triggered opening event - so please, if something suddenly discover - contact me. Search for errors without a detailed description of the problem is extremely difficult

reminders work as a timer or manual. htc Desire

Yes, there is such a thing - if a smartphone has been locked the lock screen after a call immediately closes the program output. In the next update I hope to overcome this ban by blocking the screen while the program - instead lock the screen after completion of the program, if it was blocked at the time of the call.

Rep: (4)
A good program, the author +

Rep: (255)
looks beautiful. if we add:
- the addition of an unknown number in a book at the incoming and outgoing (already mentioned)
- and redial - perenabirat number as long as the outgoing dlyatelnost not get more than 1 second, or until canceled -

is a super-program :)

phpkiev,
He scored on a program whether it?

No. Cook another project, then turn on the release of a new release of the applets.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/07/20, 20:39