> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Chinese Dictionary + Flashcards | Chinese-English dictionary.

Rep: (10)
Chinese Dictionary + Flashcards
version: 3.6

Last update of the program in the header:06.12.2013

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Chinese-English dictionary with support for flash cards.

Thousands of words, examples, audio and animation - customize your training completely.

• Dictionary is a rich vocabulary that will help you understand how to use certain words.
• Create flash cards with audio and animation from dictionary or download from a vast online library.
• Developed system of memorizing words ensures that you will always remember the words.
• Train as you want: each card is available in four different modes to test different aspects of learning the Chinese language.
• Flash cards are stored on the device and synchronized with trainchinese.com.

For Android devices 2.0 and above.

Homepage: http://www.trainchinese.com
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.m...ra.trainchinese

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download:
Version: 3.6 ENG + RUS Chinese Dictionary + Flashcards (Post # 27270877)

Past versions
version: 1.2 Attached filetrainchinese.apk (9.87 MB)

Post has been edited-Sotik- - 06.12.13, 14:18
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (0)
: rofl:

Rep: (3)
I hope to somehow replace the Pleco. In general, there Pleco on android?

Drew744,
Pleco is, even the basic version is free, but the total can not find.

Internet is needed for it? And if you need anything dokachivat or she is a size - 9Mb? : Blush:

Rep: (1)
Necessary to put the dictionary, if you already have Pleco? Or someone could advise a good Sino-Russian-Chinese dictionary androyd?

Rep: (109)
recommend it to everybody, I use every day.
I have already spread to other resources your opinion about prog. I copy here, who could be useful:
a bit of prog: Dictionary + cards. 1) The application is very thoughtful, to search for character, you can use Pinyin, Chinese characters and English. a huge number of words (about 50 thousand.). when choosing a character, its page will he hieroglyph + Pinyin + translation + voice + animation (the order of writing) + phrase with this kanji + offers an example of this hieroglyph - and it is for kazhogo character and phrases. very easy navigation. 2) cards are good that at first the system itself is studying very carefully (the character and / or offered to guess the value of the sound, write on its screen and verify the correct version of the animation, choose the correct answer from several offered), and the 2- s, in addition to the already established sets of words / phrases on different topics / books and custom sets (which can be downloaded from the server), you can also create your own set of words / the material phrases are engaged in (and these kits will be stored on the server, where if something all can be restored). experience tell etoa best prog in existence (I've tried).

Dictionary itself is free, but the cards (but the whole point of them ) Conditionally free. more precisely, there is a subscription privileges, and free version is only 2 pages can be created, and no more than 10 characters to add a week and do not have access to premium content).

Zch @ 23.01.2012, 15:49*
Pleco is, even the basic version is free, but the total can not find.

For the full version? Android-only one version, and it's free. I sometimes use it, but only search for words and all, no restrictions are noticed.
rasta_boy @ 10.02.2012, 15:59*
Internet is needed for it? And if you need anything dokachivat or she is a size - 9Mb?

Internet only need to synchronize the card to the server (if you use them), and a one-time download audio for each character, and to find in the dictionary is not needed.
mazahakax @ 31.03.2012, 16:21*
Necessary to put the dictionary, if you already have Pleco? Or someone could advise a good Sino-Russian-Chinese dictionary androyd?

Pleco is one of the best dictionaries for a whale. language. this program is considered to be his rival. my personal opinion: as regards vocabulary, my personal choice is primarily Pleco and nciku (the latter like the fact that here a little more than the values ​​/ examples, but free only to its online version, and offline costs money), and then the program of the cap because all the same sense of the bend in the cards. this isBest cardsthat I have ever met, but he, too, like a dictionary strong (~ 50 thousand. words / phrases) and, in principle, does not concede Pleco and nciku (some points with regards to the dictionary I even like it more here). in short, no one stops to keep all the vocabulary 2-3 on the phone, not a lot of it and weigh.

Post has been editedasheg - 06.12.13, 12:43

Rep: (5)
How to use this card? I can learn a character if I look at him, then hide from the eyes, I try to write your own, from the first time I could not write, look again, and then we can. What is proposed here to teach them? What is the essence of all flash cards?

Post has been editedseriouscat - 22.10.12, 12:37

In Market Russian version of this dictionary appeared. If anyone happened to download, place, please, here, I can not download, gives an error. I would be very grateful, Dictionary best, out of competition.

I put the Russian version. Awesome, no words.

Post it here if you can. Beg!)

lisykov @ 14.11.2012, 15:13*
Post it here if you can. Beg!)

To know how, I downloaded it from the convenience store.

Who can put the Russian version of the program.

Well, at least somebody, put here this program is very necessary ...

program is impressive.
shame that logged in, added a lot of a lot of words in a dictionary, but "passed" only 19 characters. now only a week later it will be possible to make an update.

Friends who have left the program version 2.8 (Russian)? After the last upgrade to 3.3 ... it has become a fail. The widget itself is shutting down (
Those who have, share pliz version 2.8!

3.6 :
engAttached filetrainchinese 3.6.apk(26.78 MB)

rusAttached filetrainchinese 3.6 rus.apk(26.92 MB)
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...trainchinese.ru

Post has been editedasheg - 06.12.13, 13:12

Chinese gentlemen and a program that does not crack?)) Toad strangling the money to give ..
Or tabernacle may buy a lifetime warranty for all;))

Rep: (65)
asheg @ 07.12.2013, 15:21*
Chinese gentlemen and a program that does not crack?)) Toad strangling the money to give ..
Or tabernacle may buy a lifetime warranty for all;))

I support! : Tablet_za:

Rep: (8)
Refresh Please, apk to the latest version.

I would be very if someone would cure this program by Donata

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/10/20, 19:58