> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Camera Advance | Due camera for Android

Rep: (417)
Camera Advance
version: 1.9.3

Last update of the program in the header:09.11.2011

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Camera Advance is the perfect replacement for the stock camera app. It adds tons of features on top of the ones provided by Android to give you an experience comparable to a standalone camera.

Functions:
- Timer
- Flash Support
- Reduced noise level when capturing multiple images (so-called tripod mode)
- multisomku Panorama mode produces a wide angle of 3 photos (more than 360 different panoramas, only on supported devices)
- Increase (only on supported devices)
- Exposure Compensation (only on supported devices)
- Live camera histogram (preferably on Android 2.2 and above)
- auxiliary keys on the camera screen
- Built-in photo gallery with Multi-Touch
- Simple interface
- Adjust the volume keys to increase or photo shoot
- Uses orientation sensor to embed camera orientation information in photos

Homepage: https://sites.google.com/site/mnappsweb/cameraadvance
Android Market: market: // search / q = pname:? com.mnapps.cameraadvance
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.m...s.cameraadvance

Additional Information
Russian interface: No (promised in the short version)

Attention! Version 1.9.3 does not work on all devices. Working steadily version 1.9.2

Download:
version: 1.9.3 cameraadvance_1.9.3.apk
version: 1.9.3RUS CameraAdvance v1.9.3

Past versions
version: 1.9.2RUS CameraAdvance.v1.9.2.RUS
version: 1.9.2 CameraAdvancev192.apk
version: 1.9.1 Attached filecamera_advance_v.1.9.1.apk (1.48 MB)

Post has been editedflooderv1 - 16.01.12, 10:26
Reason for editing: Inform. of instability 1.9.3

Rep: (298)
It is a pity that no Russian but overall not bad

Rep: (0)
Great, thank you!!!
M
Forum Rules
Item 5.1. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
5.2. The reputation of the other participants can affect anyone who has typed 15 helpful posts. If you do not have 15 useful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person to help you through the button "Complaint"

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 26.04.11, 11:36

Rep: (2)
flooderv1 @ 22.04.2011, 02:41*
(Only on supported devices)

And where you can contemplate the list of supported devices?

Rep: (83)
Threw was shot after SE 790 everything seemed just awful. Now you can take pictures and posing with Marketa :) free version, but it is impossible to put a resolution of 5 megapixel, 0.3 megapixel only. There is one oddity. For example, I took a few pictures, threw on a computer and then delete all of them on the phone. I rented again a few pictures, open the view in the chamber, but instead new images appear old, but after a point the finger reveals new. Maybe in the settings I do not understand something?

Rep: (86)
Solidol790 @ 23.04.2011, 16:54*
instead of new images appear old, but after poke a finger shows new.

most likely somewhere else lying around the old thumbnails ...

Rep: (60)
v1.9.2

Attached files

Attached fileCameraAdvancev192.apk(1.51 MB)

Rep: (4)
Excellent "camera"! Everything works, pictures norms ...: dancer:

Rep: (594)
Video does not remove?

Rep: (1)
Awful Camera: tablet_protiv: camera360 much better.

Rep: (6)
1aleks,
I made two approximately equal the monitor image from the site with the help of adobe and Camera360 Camera Advance. Under the cut.
comparison of quality
Attached Image

Rep: (312)
12111 @ 25.04.2011, 23:14 *
I made two approximately equal the monitor image from the site with the help of adobe and Camera360 Camera Advance. Under the cut.

A resolution which exhibited? I tried - perfectly removes camera probably leave myself as a spare for the native.

Rep: (252)
Also I decided to compare only with HTCshnoy standard camera. And I got a strange result: a photo of the same quality, but to make this program weighed more than 7 megabytes, and standard camera - 4 megabytes. Explain to me what is it? Initially, the same settings. Quality 8 mega pixels.
Circumcised to reduce the size
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (1)
We immediately see that the brothers in misfortune the cell in x8 :( I understand those who have the same grief, but why go here those who have 5-8mp flash and autofocus?

Post has been editedbredmauzer - 26.04.11, 15:18

Rep: (37)
best camera until androide.zhdem Russification and it would be good to increase the interface buttons, and the like on the VM manenko :)

Rep: (417)
Camera Advance
version: 1.9.2RUS

Translated into Russian.

Attached files

Attached fileCameraAdvance.v1.9.2.RUS.apk(1.45 MB)

I se x10mini. prog good. but why could not set the zoom to the volume keys. who can tell why?

Rep: (37)
PitBull3190 @ 06.05.2011, 12:59*
I se x10mini. prog good. but why could not set the zoom to the volume keys. who can tell why?

poked in the options for what to use the buttons?

Rep: (29)
Who has ever happened to remove the panorama in normal or high quality? I constantly complains about the lack of RAM. LG Optimus P500 2.2.1 ofitsialka rutovannaya. Free RAM is about 300 meters

Rep: (158)
No tapom focus on the screen. This is for me the main disadvantage! As well as the program for the full functioning of the need at least Desire HD or Samsung Galaxy S 2. The first galaxy swears on the RAM. No, well, ridiculous. I did not like.

Prompt where to set viewing pictures after the shot?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/10/20, 2:39