> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Aurora Bulb | The program for Freezelight

Rep: (6)
Aurora bulb
Version: 1.0.3

Last update of the program in the header:18.04.2011

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
The program is similar to the8 bit app
Instructions respectively similar to:
1.Nastraivaem on the camera shutter. If the camera is not available, you can usethisprogram (for work needed on the computer webcam and Adobe Air)
2.Otkryvaem priozhenie on a device, write the inscription and / or choose a picture.
3. For the entrance to the setup we press Menu ->Camera
Shutter Speed ​​- time to be performed by writing an inscription or picture
Camera Delay - the countdown to the start of the writing or drawing
4.Zhmom press "GO!" did not find that very difficult to
5. If the selected pattern, then slowly conducting device to one side on a flat surface (on the right side of the screen appears that in the future will be your picture)
If the selected text, the device should be conducted on a diagonal because drawing will be three-dimensional.

Gallery of images made with the help of Aurora Bulb

From myself I want to say that the "draw" pictures I have not really happened, and the text is not the first time understood.

Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.s...wong.aurorabulb

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download: Version: 1.0.3
Attached fileaurorabulb.3.apk(126.45 KB)

Past versions

Post has been editedPicnik - 04.02.12, 19:32

Rep: (0)
Would add though that this is a program for creating 8-bit photo .. The name of the program and instructions of such information does not;)

Rep: (219)
Cool obtained: D

Octet photo? GS How many photos do - in the first hearing. I pointed out that this is a program that is useful in frizlayte. In principle, it is especially useful anywhere else can not.

Rep: (18)
I would love a little other programs, the essence of the work which is to draw the image visible to the eye when waving, had such little old nokii with LEDs on the sides, which is able, if anyone understood what I meant then well done))

Rep: (72)
but there is something in itself android vsmysle camera with shutter speed settings, so that I can do on the phone Freezelight

alekkat
I do not know, to be honest. it is necessary to look to the media, if ever there is one.

droid8622,
Yes, I understand what you mean, but I do not even know where this would take programku. Posted here are two for reference, but about the rest - xs.
If you stumble upon it - then opdobnoe (and this then there will not be) be sure to lay out.

thanks! Super theme! : Happy:

Rep: (11)
droid8622 @ 26.04.2011, 04:11*
were the little old nokii with LEDs on the sides, which is able, if anyone understood what I meant then well done))

I remember only one, 3220

Rep: (2)
Hah, KALereya)))

AMBASSADOR007 @ 02.12.2011, 18:22*
Hah, KALereya)))

Thanks, corrected

That's what happened
Attached Image

Attached Image

And this is just the sensation torch shines not bad for me)
Attached Image

Rep: (4)
Cool piece: D

damn, can somebody help.
Can not upload your own image. Load bitmap load, says not a valid bitmap. In what resolution it is necessary to send can not understand.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/10/20, 1:13