> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Ye Viewer | View Data from 1C: Enterprise 7.7

Rep: (47)
Ye viewer
Version: 1.2.3

Last update of the program in the header:13.04.2012

Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
View Data from 1C: Enterprise 7.7

Description:
View directories and documents from 1C: Enterprise 7.7 Typical configuration "Trade + Warehouse", editorial office 9.2, 1C: Enterprise 7.7 Comprehensive configuration "Accounting + Trade + Warehouse + Salary + Frames", Editorial 4.5

Instructions for use:

In 1C: Enterprise 7.7 "Trade + Warehouse" Open the processing "Unloading data from the editorial board 9.2 to 9.2". Unload directories and documents to a file. Rewrite the file to the memory card. Load data from the file.
In 1C: Enterprise 7.7. Comprehensive configuration Open the processing "Universal Data Unloading Processing" and specify the RTR92_TR.XML conversion rules file.

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Past versions

Download: Message в„–30 (Only Android 4.0.3 and above)

Post has been editeddimas1313 - 02.06.13, 19:03

Rep: (0)
Interesting program :) We try to download the file for 4 months. )) 150 meters, let's see what will come out)

Maybe in the future add the status of data download as percentage?

Immediately a question arose: if the data first loaded the 21st number, and in a week you will start loading from 22 to 28, then the old data in the program is deleted (which are loaded to the 21st number)?

Post has been editedslimslimov - 15.04.11, 12:15

Rep: (1064)
dimas1313,
You do not have the right to edit the caps. You can upload a new version in this topic (by a separate message) and notify moderators with a complaint button.

Slimslimov,

Thank you very much for your interest in our program. Now it is in the initial stage of its development, and therefore any of your comments and wishes are especially important for us. Thanks again.

As for issues, then:

- At the moment, the program is not optimized for viewing in a magazine a huge number of documents and can slow down, or even hang out, we will correct it in the near future;

- Displaying the load status as a percentage, or in any other way, will be implemented as possible;

- At the moment, when downloading, as well as when updating the program!, All data loaded in the program are destroyed, and they need to be downloaded again, we will make it possible to download without loss of data, and with the possibility of substitution, depending on the selected settings.

Attached version1.0.3 with minor modifications and corrections.

Post has been editeddimas1313 - 20.10.11, 21:13

dimas1313 @ 04/15/2011, 17:13*
- At the moment, the program is not optimized for viewing in a magazine a huge number of documents and can slow down, or even hang out, we will correct it in the near future;

So it came out =) Purplified. Reference books loaded everything, because According to them he could easily move. In the documents when I went immediately missed the error.
I think to fix it is a matter of time. :) Later I will try to download this for only 1 month and accomplish your goal.
I noticed that as the file downloads from the eski - the occupied place is growing on the phone. Maybe in the following versions of the program, add an item with a selection of a directory where the BD program will be located, or at least give a choice of the user between the storage on the map or in the phone's memory ... if possible ..

Attached version1.0.4 . Added percentages when loading, optimized for large volumes of documents.

Addition to the description:

And also from 1C: Enterprise 7.7. Comprehensive Configuration "Accounting + Trade + Warehouse + Salary + Frames", revision 4.5

In the nearest plans - current residues and support 1C: Enterprise 8

Supplement to the instructions for use:

In 1C: Enterprise 7.7. Comprehensive configuration Open the processing "Universal Data Unloading Processing" and specify the RTR92_TR.XML conversion rules file.

Post has been editeddimas1313 - 20.10.11, 21:13

Rep: (77)
dimas1313,
Is there any possibility of changing documents and reverse unloading in 1c?

GaS3110,

The ability to change does not fit into the concept of the program, the same viewer. The ability to create documents and reverse unloading, as well as other features, will be implemented in another program.

Rep: (77)
dimas1313,
Thank you, about the fact that the "Waiter" - I already reached me ...: blush:
dimas1313 @ 04/18/2011, 09:48*
The ability to create documents and reverse unloading, as well as other features, will be implemented in another program.

I will wait with impatience

Security

The program has no permissions for reading your personal information from the phone. She does not read your contacts, does not call, does not send SMS, does not spend money for the Internet, does not have access to files on the memory card.

The only thing that she may read one single file whose name is specified in the settings.

But this one is the only file, it is the same download file from your database, may contain much more valuable information than all of the above. The program does not provide (starting from version 1.0.5) the downloaded information to other programs in sharing, all downloaded data is available only to one.

But the file with data on the memory card, if it is still there, can be read by other programs, changed, transferred to the Internet, etc.

Please draw attention to it!

Attached version1.0.5 , Security Update.

Post has been editeddimas1313 - 20.10.11, 21:14

Managed to check only version 1.0.4; 1.0.5 quickly came out)) I am glad that the developers are so prompt with updates! :) Hence the question: the application will appear in the market? =)

Version 1.0.4 has already become more stable: now, with a full load of the file from 1C, I have a funny facer (finally!); It is convenient that the loading "load" added; Now I can view the documents, because The application no longer flies. Minus the one that goes into the documents the entire list I was loaded for minutes. 5. Next, opening one document and returning to the list of all docks, this list again began to boot for a long time ..
Can make the documents be loaded for some particular period (day, two, week, two weeks, month, on date, etc.)? And if it turns out to make it so that the list is simplified as you scroll, then the speed of the program will increase. =)
Also, I propose to divide documents by type, as done in reference books. Let's say the arrival of the TMC, the implementation, accounts, others - something like that.

Next, carefully studied the Handbook of the nomenclature, everything is fine, but I did not find how to see the remnants .... Maybe I watch there? ..
I read more carefully topic and realized that this is in the future)) We are waiting))

Post has been editedslimslimov - 18.04.11, 19:12

Slimslimov,

In the documents, press Menu, there is a choice of period and types of documents. In reference books in Menu, there is a viewing mode. Well, about 5 minutes - we will still refine, thanks for the information.

I understand, I will try. Seen in the documents did not try to press the menu, because I did not wait the second time they are loaded. Maybe all the same settings with a period to be taken into general, and in the documents themselves, the period is already able to? Like as in 1C MADE: The document log opens with the period as you defined it in the settings (for example, only the current month / day), and if you need another date, you choose the right period right in the magazine.

Attached version1.0.6 . Improved journal of documents, the ability to choose an arbitrary period.

Tested on 10K documents. 1k is consistently open, unstable 5k. For some reason, 10k do not open at all, we will still refine.

Post has been editeddimas1313 - 20.10.11, 21:14

Attached version1.1.0 . It does not update the previous versions, and is installed separately.

Designed for users 1C: Trade Management 8. Allows you to view the reference books and counterparties, however, without contact information, prices, bar codes, etc., it will be implemented later.

Addition to the description:

Version 1.1.View reference books from 1C: Enterprise 8 Configuration "Trade Management", revision 10.3

Supplement to the instructions for use:

In 1C: Trade Management 8 Open "Data Unloading to Identical Configuration" 1C: Trade Management 8 "

Post has been editeddimas1313 - 20.10.11, 21:15

A new version of Yeviewer 1.0.x is calledYesales. 1.0. This is the software product that we are going to develop and maintain further.

As well as YeViewer 1.0.x, the program is intended for users 1C: Enterprise 7.7. At the moment, there are the same opportunities, plus minor improvements and one new feature.

Minor refinement:

- increased data loading speed, we completely redested the loading mechanism, changed the database structure, and this allowed to increase the download speed of about 2 times;
- Improved interface, we had to abandon typical templates and develop our own, there is no professional designer in our team and therefore the interface is even improved, but not yet ideal;
- Added all other reference books of a typical configuration, these are banks, bank accounts, projects, users, analogues, the properties of counterparties and the properties of the nomenclature.

New feature:

- Full-text search with prompts in all details of reference books, however, the search keys are formed during data loading, and this reduced the speed back by 2 times, moreover, the size of the database increases significantly, but we have a full-text search by all data!

Search Capabilities:

- Search for counterparties, JUR. and Piz. Persons on the code, name, inn, address, telephone, email. mail, etc.
- Search for nomenclature by code, name, articula, bar code, etc.
- Tips during recruitment
- the ability to click on the hint and immediately go to the card element card

You can view the pictures of the interface and search on the program pageYesales.

In the near future:

- Loading residues
- Creation, conducting (with or without residue control), change and delete documents
- Reports on created and conducted documents
- unloading created documents

Download program.

We would not want to upload Yesales in free access, for this there is Yeviewer. All interested programs in their business and want to support its development can subscribe to download version 1.0.0, and all subsequent updates from Google Docs. Information How to do this on the program page.

Will this program be adapted for the latest version of 1C 8.2?

Platform number, 8.1 or 8.2, in this case it does not matter. Masives configuration and editorial number. For example, "Trade Management 10" can work on 8.1 and 8.2, and "Trade Management 11" only at 8.2.

We have already developed everything you need to adapt the program for any configuration on any platform. Even the inepent, only a file with the metadata structure is needed.

If you meant the use of the program with the latest configurations "Commerce Management 11", "Management of a small company", etc., then yes, there is no button "unload to identical configuration", but there is a more interesting button "Data exchanges" .
Adapting a program for working with data exchange (through a network directory, FTP resource) is the case of further development of the program.

But you are already now and can always in any configuration, for any platform, run the "Universal Data Unloading Processing" processing, specify the appropriate conversion rules file, unload the data to the file, rewrite, download and use.

If you have a specific need to use a specific configuration program - contact developers.

There is a new versionYesales 1.0.2. .

Added by:

- Loading residues of the TMC
- Formation of reports of remnants of TMC, statement on the remnants of the TMC

Subscription to download on the page of the programYesales.

I'm completely confused. What version is the latest:
Ye2Viewer110.apk or Yeviewer106.apk ??? : unsure:

Nissan98
The latest version of Ye2Viewer123.apk, universal for all platforms and all configurations.

Attached version1.2.3 . It updates version 1.1.0.

As promised, contact information, barcodes, and so on has been promised. Designed for users 1C: Enterprise 7.7 and 1C: Enterprise 8, any configurations that have unloading to "1C: Trade Management 8".

The program requires permission for unlimited Internet access. The program collects and sends anonymous statistics of use. No personal data and data from 1C: the company is not assembled and not sent. Installing and using the program, you make it permission to it.

Post has been editeddimas1313 - 20.10.11, 21:15

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 01.12.20, 08:29