> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

SWF Gamer (FlashBox) | Swf player for games

Rep: (1182)
SWF Gamer (FlashBox)
Version: 1.1 Pro

Last update of the program in the header:06.07.2011

Attached Image

Description:
Gaming player for swf flash games. analogueFlash game player. The first version has minimal functionality, it is possible to make on-screen virtual stick and joystick emulation bolshinsta key that allows you to play games, which need a full keyboard. Download it from the Market, leave comments, and maybe the program will soon pick up the necessary functionality. For feedback to the author at the Market Set e-mail: [email protected]

Requires Adobe flash player and Android 2.2+

Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.s...box.proflashbox

Russian interface: Not
The program supports installation on SD (OS 2.2+).
Need Abobe AIR

Download:
Version: 1.1 Pro //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1048016/com.shanbox.proflashbox_1.1.apk

Past versions
version: 1.0 [Attachment = "958832: SWF_Game ... Box__1.0.apk"]

Post has been editedSlav_nsk - 25.11.17, 06:57
Reason for editing: added new version

Rep: (1823)
I need ARM7? and needs Adobe Air? if not, then I downloaded ... write in the cap ..

Rep: (4)
2.1 needle error in parsing the package

Rep: (718)
This need Adobe flash player to be installed. Requires Android 2.2 and up.

it from the Market, by the way, you can do a lot of buttons appears on screen with the convenience store.

Rep: (-1)
lg gt540 go?

Rep: (95)
narutokun3 @ 13.4.2011, 17:54*
lg gt540 go?

not

Rep: (10)
Desire to work well. It will be what to do on a trip to Xi'an. ;)

Rep: (1)
Stunning program. Already believe games that I would like to see on Androyd - fly.
The only negative: too big sticks. I would like to edit their size, appearance and transparency.

Rep: (-1)
TED @ 04/13/2011, 13:25*
not

Th not? give me your detailed response, postonabivatel! can on your android phone 0.5beta, and on my 2.3.3 + flash lite

Rep: (365)
Here is flash lite and need a full-fledged and need arm7 percent for him, so that in the span :-)

optimus one
2.3.3 will not go?

Rep: (101)
Optimus_One @ 18.04.2011, 15:35*
optimus one
2.3.3 will not go?

Yes, Lord, why ask such a silly question if it is possible to download and check it out? 1 megabyte religion does not allow the download?

Rep: (0)
Looks like the boy is not kosher ... :))

not clever EPT) I was waiting for a response from the owner of the same Appa like me, and not on such a creature as you, and 1 meter of traffic is nothing)

Rep: (147)
Well and inhibits the flash, it is impossible to play
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (567)
Version 1.1 PRO
Attached filecom.shanbox.proflashbox_1.1.apk(1.35 MB)

Android Market WEB: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.s...box.proflashbox

Post has been editedKyogre - 06.07.11, 16:15

Rep: (9)
I tried to run multiple fleshek on the new version. I hear only the sounds. Image no.
This is not bad. (The previous version did not even go to the control settings)
We wait. Maybe for larger screens festival will come soon.

Rep: (1)
On Spike with flash player for ARMv6 works with a bang

Rep: (2)
kiler105 @ 08.07.2011, 22:06*
On Spike with flash player for ARMv6 works with a bang

Can prompt where to get the Flash Player for ARMv6?

Rep: (4)
http://www.lg-p500.ru/2011/07/adobe-flash-player.htmlthen flash for B6: rolleyes:

Rep: (0)
Already version 1.2 is!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/10/20, 21:58