> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

eFitness | Press not a freebie!

Rep: (29)
eFitness
version: 1.1

Last update of the program in the header:16.04.2011

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
eFitness by ooApps!

Oh, the idea came to my friend when we thought to write this simple and fun. Thought, thought and decided to make an app that will help push-ups are not a freebie. But of course, there needs honesty!
The app allows you to measure the time and the number of push-ups by touching the phone's nose lying on the floor. What is there to tell a better look at the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z18OskP0Mdg

Homepage: http://www.oophone.ru/
Android Market: market: // search / q = pname:? com.ooApps.android.eFitness
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.o...ndroid.eFitness

Additional Information
Russian interface: Unknown
The program supports installation on SD (OS 2.2+).

Download:
version: 1.1 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/918731/eFitness.apk

Past versions
version: 1.0 Attached fileeFitness.apk (236.96 KB)

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 16.04.11, 21:50
Reason for editing: added new version

Rep: (219)
Why torment Koshak: lol:
And so little useful program, but someone come in handy.

yes I speak just for fun to write, because it is necessary to something as simple as fun to do ... I'm here myself sometimes use
Well ... koshachek reklamka)

Rep: (718)
Thanks neighing of the video: rofl:

Rep: (4)
: D well done, enjoy the app!

Rep: (96)
Free and no ads? Monetezirovta awake?

Rep: (45)
Thank you laugh .. and program potestyayu Koshak tape Wrap: lol:

Rep: (9)
Owners resistive screens broken nose. : D

Rep: (0)
Actually not a bad application. Personally, I have long wanted such. I have a problem with the account amount.
Just do not only touch the nose, but also on the proximity sensor (it is in many phones are now available)
So you can put under the breasts, and he believes. Really looking forward to! Thanks! And do advertising to get it there really will not interfere with, and always under the nose !!!))))

And what is even kayfovo thing! Get! The author of Respect!

Thank you for the flattering comments, interested pretty if statistics needed? as well as other options (Reset Records, Sharing Records - twitter FEYSBUK, soap, smska ... alarm clock with push-ups in the morning on the plan)

Waiting for your suggestions
swing to the Market: yes2:

Rep: (3)
ahah) I also Kote goes when duct tape glue it))

bmxerrorpci
duct tape is tough ... we very gently tape stuck, quite a bit of pressure: blush:

Rep: (139)
Cool idea to me, +)) The truth must breastfeed, not nose regards to sex;)

try to use a light sensor, etc., may be released)

Rep: (144)
I need to make a number of option presses and approaches, such as a coach.
Introduced eg three sets of 30 times with a break of three minutes and accomplish the goal if not satisfied is a nasty sound, so that it is necessary to perform a finger :-)
Thanks for the interesting program!

samsunguz
and this can easily be done)
We try to implement

Faile and most forgotten discharge records ... well, just a good deal on a program integrity

Post has been editeddarkolorin - 08.04.11, 22:06

Rep: (12)
It is interesting to come up with, it will be necessary to try: good:

It would be great to realize more hoists counter housing / squats / pull-up / pedometer by the accelerometer. And if we add some approximate calculation of the training, you can be nominated for money zabugorny market.

Rep: (718)
darkolorin @ 08.04.2011, 17:42*
Reset Records, Sharing Records - twitter FEYSBUK, soap, smska ... alarm clock with push-ups in the morning on the plan)

reset - yes, the rest is nonsense (natapat finger can be the same) and the Service is not bad)) if for eg 10 minutes no "otzhiimany" let ring more)) until you do 10 push-ups))))

samsunguz @ 08.04.2011, 21:53*
Introduced eg three sets of 30 times with a break of three minutes and accomplish the goal if not satisfied is a nasty sound, so that it is necessary to perform a finger

yes yes cool)) this is how WII: rofl: play the game all over

but about the Service accurately take note)
think about a set of exercises ... wait for the new video)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/10/20, 13:30