> Important!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Transport in Riga | public transport timetable in Riga, Latvia.

Rep: (17)
Transport in Riga
version: 3.12

Last update of the program in the header:01.11.2013

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Timetables of transport in Riga.

Features:
  • Offline timetable of public transport in Riga, Latvia: trolleys, buses, trams.
  • Schedule updates when connected to the Internet. The data obtained from the home page SIA RД«gas Satiksme
  • Routes and stops are visible on the map when the GPS shows your location.
  • Multilingual interface (Latvian, Russian, English, Lithuanian).
  • Selected routes

E-mail: [email protected]
Homepage: http://www.spruds.com/
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.s...e=search_result

Additional Information
Russian interface: Partially

Download:
version: 3.12 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3649900/3.12.apk

Past versions

Post has been editedvadeus - 01.11.13, 17:55
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (25)
Thank you for your efforts! Except forasscrisis would be downloaded with pleasure)

Rep: (1)
I download and go to Riga: D

Rep: (1)
spasibo.ochen useful: thank_you:

Rep: (0)
It is a pity not in Latvia, kicked bastards)) Well, if you decide to come back, or to visit on mesyatsok, then the program very useful for me will be :)))

There was a time, I can not market and I was fiercely, furiously jealous owners of iPhones that have been equivalent ... I always had in Nat crawl schedule to see, and to heap tatuha site curve shows ... well it's not So :)
Hopefully, this post will be useful to someone!

And why the interface is considered to be not entirely in Russian? everything seems to be translated.

How to yes, but the names of the stops in their mother-Latvian, I do not know how through the local rules of this ... I'm sorry if Chio not - almost my first post)

Simply super! thanks

Rep: (2)
for Moscow until such softiny no? sometimes you need a pancake (

Metro stopudnyak there, or do you want the public?

Post has been editedmausdetank - 11.04.11, 13:15

Rep: (2)
but it is clear that the underground is) there is a choice of software is smart
I'm talking about nazemku say, that there have not seen the software, Yandex wrote, said that while not going to write (

Rep: (35)
Download - handy: happy:

Thank you for a program! Now, in the future, when the need to schedule - will not have to climb on Rigassatiksme site traffic and spend! : Lol:

Rep: (1229)
And ... baldet! How unexpected for this country ... Passed! : Good:

The program works fine. Management intuitive, and familiar built schedule. The default setting in the phone's memory (for whom urgent carry on SD). As I understand the card uses Google Maps, with all the consequences. In general, satisfied and advise.

Please moderation in the cap to adjust the soap of the author, I confess :(

Rep: (5)
: thank_you:
But for this - real PALDIES !!!
: yes2:

Rep: (10)
thank you so much. on htc incredible s working fine.

Rep: (869)
Oh, just I found this program. A very useful thing, because I was just out of Latvia.

Thank you very much for HTC Sensation everything works fine !!!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/16/20, 05:57