> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Grocery King | Shopping list

Rep: (1756)
Grocery king
version: 6.41

Last update of the program in the header:18.01.2012

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
shopping list

Description:
Grocery King is an intuitive and powerful application for managing everyday shopping list. Grocery King offers a simple-to-use interface to quickly create shopping lists and help you save time and effort.

Homepage: http://grocerykingapp.com/
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.groceryking

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download: version: 6.41
Attached fileGrocery_King_v6.41.apk(2.7 MB)

version 6.41 without ads http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1669688/Grocery_King_v7.apk

Past versions
version: 6.3 Attached fileGrocery_King_v6.3.apk (2.7 MB)

Version: 6.2 Attached fileGrocery_King_6_6.2.apk (2.7 MB)

version: 5.8 Attached fileGrocery_King_v5.8.apk (2.49 MB)

version: 5.7 Attached fileGrocery_King_v5.7.apk (2.49 MB)

version: 5.6 Attached fileGrocery_King_5.6.apk (2.48 MB)

Version: 5.4.2 Attached fileGrocery_King_5.4.2.apk (2.48 MB)

version: 5.3 Attached fileGrocery_King_v5.3.apk (2.48 MB)

Version: 5.2 Attached fileGrocery_King_v5.2.apk (2.41 MB)

Version: 5.1.8 Attached fileGrocery_King_v5.1.8.apk (2.34 MB)

Version: 5.1.7 Attached fileGrocery_King_v5.1.6.apk (2.34 MB)

Version: 5.1.6 Attached fileGrocery_King_v5.1.6.apk (2.34 MB)

Post has been editedPicnik - 01.05.12, 19:03
Reason for editing: added new version

Rep: (3)
This is the same scheduler Affairs ... only based on purchases. Even without the Russian language ... very few people go to the store with the records of anglitski ... more time will be spent on analysis.
Supports barcodes ... which we have in Russia is not yet used in products.
Built Products Prices Generic Lists, Advanced Search, Voice Search, Compare Prices retailer, History Prices retailer, backup and restore data.
And many other things.

Hmm ... swing - test))) can someone come in handy.

Rep: (0)
The author thanks a lot! For those who are from England programm will be useful

Rep: (1)
To get a simple interface)

knowing you will understand English. tongue)))

stiv_love,
"Supports barcodes ... which we have in Russia is not yet used on the products."

What do you mean? A long time since we all barcodes products - at cash registers in stores only on him and punch ...

Grocery King v5.3

Grocery_King_v5.3.apk

New in 5.3:
Improved Syncing speed. Syncing and sharing is more reliable than ever.
Faster Backup and Restore
Quantity and Price fields in shopping list view is now larger and easier to read.

Rep: (18)
When you start to date. On Market 5.3.1

Thank you very much, scheduler super !!!

Rep: (2)
Apparently this is the most suitable program for purchases on Android.
Who cares about the English language, all very quickly translated into Russian. After the transfer is still working correctly.

Hello, and it is possible the new version: 6.0?
thank you in advance

Rep: (1179)
yoni888 @ 27.12.2011, 02:15*
Hello, and it is possible the new version: 6.0?
thank you in advance

you can even 6.1
Attached fileGrocery_King_6.1.apk(2.55 MB)

Thanks Admin talk with EAM, an alternative download link -http://adf.ly/4RmET

Post has been editedkeydy - 31.12.11, 00:36

I downloaded from keydy and threw behaves Try

Rep: (1179)
tacit57 @ 30.12.2011, 18:48*
I downloaded from keydy and threw behaves Try

more. What is the "strangeness"? Are kindly requested to answer specifically, not confining generalities.

Post has been editedkeydy - 31.12.11, 00:41

A red inscription in two lines with the words that need AdBlock ... and beyond. The text is not copied because it was suspected to the virus, easy to quickly remove the program. Poyavletsya inscription on all screens. This is as specific as you can afford, so do not blame me. I came back to the old version in that branch.

Do not get me wrong, I tried to unload from other sites, the same story.

Post has been editedtacit57 - 03.01.12, 22:20

Grocery King 6 Shopping List 6.2

Fixed Force close issues. Bug fixes.
New Retailer Price Comparison. Just scan a barcode and the app will fetch you the product details including retailer prices.
Quick links to the retailers product page to purchase item if desired.
New checkout concept in shopping list view. Tap on checkout and now you can see a quick pricing summary for items in the cart including tax, savings and the final cost.
New menu system throughout the app and many more new usability improvements.

Grocery King v6.41

What's in this version:
Scan option is now moved into the PICK tab to make it more consistent with the UI paradigm.
New option to use the app in Landscape (auto) or have it fixed to Portrait mode.
New option to have the screen stay on (disable sleep) while using the app.
New option to open the app in Full Screen mode or to disable this feature.
Fixed issue with screen brightness in Retailer / Reward card view.
Stability improvements.

Yes indeed the latest updates 6.3 and 6.4 are very strange. Strangeness is not only in the red inscription (instead of the inscriptions on the idea of ​​advertising is to appear). Installed on the device, everything seems working (before Flock 5.8 I transferred without advertising). The inscription does appear, although it is worth adblocker. But this is not the point. I wanted to make out an application for transfer, and the horns! Decompiler fails. I looked log and it says that this is not an android application, although the device is established and plows. Looked properties apk file and there is a strange warning at the bottom, where otrebuty "Caution! This file is obtained from a different computer, and may have been blocked to protect your computer" Then he just unzipped. I would like to begin to see the AndroidManifest.xml file, responsible including for the very red lettering, and again an ambush! Instead of the normal text boxes one (change of encoding did not help!). Updates 6.3 and 6.4 have been downloaded from 8 sites. The names are different, but the same properties. And yet such a strange thing, after clicking on the Help application crashes. These are the pies

Rep: (268)
gbmamont73 @ 19.01.2012, 11:41*
Strangeness is not only in the red inscription (instead of the inscriptions on the idea of ​​advertising is to appear). In

tacit57 @ 03.01.2012, 23:17*
A red inscription in two lines with the words that need AdBlock ... and beyond.

And it seems to me an attempt to cut advertising, only bad ...
Or do not have access to the server where the program takes advertising. There are programs that either refuse to work, or start to bend, if not see their ad server, and the user should type something AdFree or a firewall prevents programs go where she wants.

zalkon,
And how / you open resource files to translate it?

Maybe someone will translate?

Post has been editedRubaka - 16.03.12, 16:31

Translated version 6.6. Red Banner associated with advertising on Google still remained. It has nothing to do with the transfer. I just tried to disassemble, assemble and sign the application. Even tried to delete two lines in the file AndroidManifest responsible for the banner. Same stuff. Search the forums clear answer has not brought. Spread the Russian version, but with this red banners. If anyone interested can put their Russified base database, but with the Ukrainian goods. program is the most powerful of its kind (my opinion), but lacks a Web interface.

Attached files

Attached filesignedgk6.6_RU.apk(2.56 MB)

Post has been editedgbmamont73 - 29.03.12, 08:10

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/10/20, 1:22