> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Android Web Editor | The unique mobile application for web developers

Rep: (37)
Android Web Editor
Version: 0.11055

Last update of the program in the header:17.01.2013

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Mobile application for web developers.

Description:
Android Web Editor Lite- unique mobile software for web developing. It allows you to create html, php, javascript and other pages, as well as edit existing ones. You can view the finished pages via the mobile browser, by downloading them to our server, or use the quick view, built-in application. full FTP client built into the application to work with your ftp files.
Features:
- Code highlighting;
- Working with files via FTP;
- Work with the files on the phone;
- numbered lines;
- Hot keys for tags;
- Fast page view;
- Highlighting the current line;
- Running your code on our server (you can to debug your php code directly from your phone!) // Only available in the PRO version.

On Market you can see in the video, which shows the program in action.

The program is written by me and my friend. If you want to thank us for the work, please take a moment to download the program from the convenience store and put a good estimate. Clicks on the advertisement and purchases a paid version also appreciated =). Thanks.

Android Market: market: // search / q = pname:? com.webeditlite.app
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.webeditlite.app
PRO Version: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.w...e=search_result

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download:
Version: 0.11055 Lite com.webeditlite.app.apk

Past versions

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 20.01.13, 15:59
Reason for editing: edit

Rep: (73)
And as if what it is on a mobile phone? .. I just ask, do not throw tomatoes.

PS: Respect the author, too, has vesti_cache. : D

Rep: (72)
chuppy @ 04.04.2011, 23:13*

I like the road buns often compose than sitting at the computer, and almost all the same familiar to suffer :)

We understand that this is not the program of pop, and that a wide audience, she will not go. But still there are people who like the program, and they it is definitely beneficial.

PS: Respect the author, too, has vesti_cache.

ATP =)

Rep: (62)
To test a bit, Output:

1) From the 42 lines of HTML begins to slow down
2) Backlight I understand only HTML - CSS is not highlighted
3) When the screen is rotated program crashes without any errors
4) Preview wont want to see CSS

In principle, well done, but there is a lot of work (as long as you have not ful-feature: D) ...
Wishlist:
1) CSS Backlight
2) Faster work
3) Preview to eat CSS
4) Completion Code
5) Support for different encodings

PS Only the idea came to make a Web Editor - how then immediately began to appear: D
Good luck to you)

Post has been editedkonan13 - 05.04.11, 08:27

konan13 thank you very much for the advice. On account of the rotation of the screen - I know, just yesterday the update is "added". Now removed, it will soon be updated. Over the rest will work.

Version: 0.11045.
- Fixed app crash when changing orientation.

Attached files

Attached fileWebEditorLite.apk(667.69 KB)

Rep: (26)
utf encoding with bom retains or not? or what here encoding?

Rep: (219)
Best editor for Web-development, of those that I've seen here.
Me as a web-designer can not hurt sometimes in the right moments on the move to change anything. : Happy:

utf encoding with bom retains or not? or what here encoding?
Saves in UTF8. Files saved in UTF8 opens even with the Cyrillic alphabet with no problems.

Gvlad284 could you then vote in the Market? And then the estimates are not very =)

Rep: (200)
chuppy @ 05.04.2011, 02:13*
And as if what it is on a mobile phone?

Android is now not only phone numbers, because even the plates are. That's where she is sooo handy)

Rep: (219)
Gvlad284 would you then vote in the Market? And then the estimates are not very =)

Of course, I have already voted, put***** 5 stars to support popular, and leave a review: happy:

P.S. My nickname GVlad284 wrote Gvlad284: D

Rep: (31)
Divers1,
I hope not abandoned the project, I would he very useful, the current need to add encryption

smirns We will try in the next update to add a variety of encoding.
The project will develop if:
1. Will the interest in it among users.
2. Will buy the PRO version. (Currently 500+ races free version and paid only 10)

If you do not buy, but you would like to thank the developer, do not be lazy, and at least touch the star in Market, because sorting largely happens is rated put users. Your sprocket will give some more number of developers have downloaded.

Post has been editedDivers1 - 08.04.11, 18:25

There who have tried the program on the HTC Desire Z. You delete the character button works in it?

Rep: (1)
Put this sign on Toshiba as100, works fine, except that in the quick view mode gibberish instead of Russian characters for some reason ...: thank_you: plus a turnip set.

v0.11046:

Attached files

Attached fileWebeditorLite.apk(694.09 KB)

Rep: (0)
When you open the ftp program takes off ...

Rep: (9)
I Tried. Liked. Authors thank you! (Combinations on the Market exposed.)

When you open the ftp program takes off ...

Please tell me your version of Android + whether there is access to the internet in the program.
Flies with Force Close or just winding down? If a Force Close please click the report, it will help to correct the error.

Rep: (9)
Well done! It has long been waiting for something like that!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/11/20, 21:44