> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Android Injector | installation of third-party applications on your phone without root access

Rep: (2)
Android Injector
version: 1.0

Last update of the program in the header:30.03.2011

Attached Image

Description:
Now you can install the application on your Android phone or device without the need to obtain them through the Android Market.

Android Injector allows you to quickly and easily install applications that you have downloaded to your computer in APK format files on your phone or device. Some phones do not allow to install applications from any other source other than Android Market. However, some authors have applications not upload their applications to the Android Market, and put them on other sites, such as Getjar.com. Android Injector allows you to download applications to your phone from other sources, setting them on the computer, and then install them to your phone from your computer quickly and easily via the USB-connection.
Simply install the USB drivers for your phone or device to your computer, connect your phone to a computer via USB-cable, select any number of Android apps (APK file format) and click "Install Device". there is no need to obtain ROOT rights, or perform any other complex actions.
everything is easy and simple!

Homepage: http://www.harmonyhollow.net/android_injector.shtml

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download: version: 1.0
Attached fileainjectr.exe(3.44 MB)

Past versions

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 31.03.11, 11:07

Firewood is, but does not work: sveta:

Rep: (0)
c this program can be installed and functioning programs trebuyuschih Ruth, like Audio Boost2?

Rep: (144)
If you remove all that the description is repeated (what is) would be clearer and more informative, author, less text, it could be in the same sentence all articulate.

Rep: (42)
I understand a gui for adb install. Rubbish.

Rep: (20)
2metra @ 31.03.2011, 1:29*
Firewood is, but does not work: sveta:

the same Bayda

Settings->applications->development->tick "debugging of USB"

Rep: (718)
rather than easier to download any game here in agribusiness, throw on a flash drive and install via any file manager? : Rofl: no drivers and do not rue for nada !!! This program - once hemorrhagic: D

Rep: (1040)
settings no one tried to put a tick Unknown sources (installation of non-Marketa): rofl:

All works: happy:
Just turn on usb debugging

Rep: (-1)
aaandroid @ 31.3.2011, 10:34*
rather than easier to download any game here in agribusiness, throw on a flash drive and install via any file manager? : Rofl: no drivers and do not rue for nada !!! This program - once hemorrhagic: D

it is for those who do not have a file manager, Internet and on the phone adb. before I faced this problem when rearranging the firmware on your phone.

Rep: (220)
$ ANek011 @ 31.3.2011, 13:25*
settings no one tried to put a tick Unknown sources (installation of non-Marketa): rofl:

Uhahah such fun. For example, let it be known, dear, that in some devices there is no above-mentioned item, and install APK except from the Market is not possible. Thus is Geleksi Kaptiveyt from atita.

Rep: (31)
When you install the program automatically loads site containing Trojans
Attached Image
So as not to risk did not download and check on VirusTotal.

as noted above program is mainly for those who lack in options to Phone "install APK not from the Market" and install APK except from the Market is not possible.

basically this phone in the US operator AT & T

I did not swear to the virus, but who is not afraid to put, because the program is not mine, I just shared with you.

The program requires a rut right, I think without rutirovaniya phone will not work.

with respect,

Rep: (3)
GuKoH @ 31.03.2011, 10:53*
Settings->applications->development->tick "debugging of USB"

And it works without too much crap.
mib_asd @ 06.04.2011, 00:11*
install APK except from the Market is not possible.

I understand those who do not have such a setting!

Rep: (3)
Eugenij_ @ 05.04.2011, 09:04*
automatically loaded site containing Trojans

http://online.us.drweb.com/cache/?i=5cf439...d89411831cd2973

Rep: (791)
Zero prog! All firewood are debugging is connected and it does not see phone.

Rep: (1)
thank you, it works. (connection specify only charging and debugging by usb);)

nifiga not work. muv2sd enebler delivered through this program. Ruth writes that no rights. walk (

Just bought a LG-P350.Kakie wood needed to make this program work? AMPs. help the girl. ;)

: P AAAa..vso have in your phone!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/10/20, 22:07