> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

В® Swapper 2 | Create a SWAP section on the SD card

Rep: (112)
Swapper 2
Version: 0.2.82.

Last update of the program in the header:22.03.2012

Attached Image
Attached Image

For the operation of the program requires root user rights.

Short description:
Create a SWAP section on the SD card

Description:
Main features:
1) the ability to select the location of the SWAP file (FAT or EXT section on the SD card)
2) the ability to choose the size of swap'a
3) the ability to add activation of SWAP to autoload (or remove)

To verify that the swap is created, you must run the command in a terminal free

Very useful post regarding the addressing partitions on the flash driveВ® Swapper 2 (post # 27554607)thank uservampire_511

ATTENTION : There were cases of bringing Gigabyte GSmart Rio R1 To the "Brick" state.
SWAPPER 2 application on Samsung GT-I8150 phones Galaxy Wonder and other models released later than 2010 when you try to create a Swap section turns phones in bricks!

Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=lv.n3...e=Search_result

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download:
Version: 0.2.82. http: //savagemessiahzine.com/Forum/dl/post/1066956/lv.n3o.swapper_0.2.8r2.apk.
Version: 0.2.8r2 rus В® Swapper 2 (post # 12122930)
Past versions
Version: 0.2.7 Attached filelv.n3o.swapper_0.2.7.apk. (82.39 KB)

Post has been editedwaaake - 18.12.13, 13:41
Reason for editing: ATTENTION

Rep: (249)
Please explain more popular for those in the tank, why is it and what will it give? : sveta:

Is it not that?В® Swapper for ROOT

Post has been editedCulibin - 29.03.11, 21:37

Rep: (112)
swap file virtual
Memory) is a file that serves
"continuation" of RAM.
All programs during their work
occupy what is the volume of operational
Memory: Some - more, others - less.
If you simultaneously run several
Applications occupying a large volume
random access memory,
it may turn out that physical
The volume of the installed RAM is not enough and then SWAP comes to the rescue.

Rep: (12)
В® Swapper for ROOT

Rep: (84)
It seems to be different programs ...

Rep: (42)
In short, libez.
SWAP - Line analogue of paging file on BB. Everything.
I would not be extremely recommended to make SWAP on Flashki. For Swaps - the memory to which the permanent reference type "Record-reading" will go, and the memory cards (other information custodians, too, but cards especially) die very quickly, because it is designed for a finite number of reading records. Even on the package they write sometimes. So choose;)

Rep: (478)
Atom960i @ 03/30/2011, 08:20*
very quickly die off, because it is designed for a finite number of reading records.

Everyone is written about it, but no one came across.

Rep: (30)
Atom960i @ 03/30/2011, 04:20*
I would not be extremely recommended to make SWAP on Flashki. For Swaps - the memory to which the permanent reference type "Record-reading" will go, and the memory cards (other information custodians, too, but cards especially) die very quickly, because it is designed for a finite number of reading records. Even on the package they write sometimes. So choose

And the programs that are standing on the flash drive, they are also constantly addressed ...

Rep: (42)
AMPERMAN @ 03/30/2011, 08:42*
very quickly die away

Yes quickly, for 5-6 years. Only in 5-6 years about these cards and remember.

Rep: (143)
With active use from the sink, the map will move in half a year.

Ogn @ 03/30/2011, 09:06*
And the programs that are standing on the flash drive, they are also constantly addressed ...

Yeah, reading.

Rep: (6)
Plush Salmon @ 03/30/2011, 17:58*
With active use from the sink, the map will move in half a year.

Where does the information come from? SSD drives in much more hard mode work, and for half a year will not die. Of course, there are an additional mode of uniform filling of the memory cells, but also the intensity of appeal to them on average is much higher than on the smartphone. Yes, and do not forget that in the smart one most of the memory is the same Flash, and there is an intensive reading and recording. According to your logic, half a year would definitely have to buy a new!

Rep: (13)
All teams pass except the main. :-)
Swapon :-( writes.
Function Not Implemented
My knowledge is missing to fix it. Google shows that the problem is solved.

Can someone tell me how to make a Swapon command handled? Writes function not implemented. All previous commands for SWAP processes correctly.
What can be done ? OS 2.1.

Rep: (8)
This program will help increase productivity in games? If I eat 2GB on a flash drive.

Rep: (219)
Maxidax @ 04/04/2011, 16:21*
What can be done ?

To putВ® BusyBox
ARTGLD @ 04.04.2011, 16:37*
This program will help increase productivity in games? If I eat 2GB on a flash drive.

If you have 256MB memory and less, then yes - will help. 2GB is a lot, enough 256-512MB.

Post has been editedOggy - 04.04.11, 17:20

Oggy @ 4.4.2011, 18:17*

su
busybox
(gives out a list in which Swapon is)
I have a busybox. Even the different versions tried. The result is one swapon (path) and swapoff (path) does not proceed. :-(
Function Not Implemented.

FREE naturally shows therefore 0

Post has been editedmaxidax - 05.04.11, 08:40

maxidax,
Do you have a SWAP kernel for exactly?

A how to check it out?

Maxidax @ 04/05/2011, 09:51*
A how to check it out?

If you have off the firmware (co-but and off the core), then with a probability of 99% of the support of the swap.
If Caste, then his author needs to ask.

Rep: (6)
Does Galaxy S work? I was remembering a similar program, but on the heleksy obol (

Arrhont @ 04/05/2011, 13:06*
Does Galaxy S work?

With a proper approach, it is possible to make swap on any device, and the subject program is not needed for this.

Specifically, in the galaxy with swap is not needed - 512Mb Rum is enough.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 30.11.20, 03:12