> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

В® Tegrak Overlock | This application allows you to control the speed of the processor in Android

Rep: (5)
Tegrak overlock
Version: 1.9.12

Last update of the program in the header:25.08.2013

Attached Image

For the operation of the program requires root user rights.

Short description:
The app allows you to control the speed of the processor in the Android-smartphone.

Supported phones:
Captivate (SGH-I897)
Epic 4G (SPH-D700)
Galaxy S (GT-I9000)
Galaxy S (GT-I9000M)
Galaxy S (GT-I9000B)
Galaxy S (SHW-M110S)
Galaxy K (SHW-M130K)
Galaxy U (SHW-M130)
Mesmerize (SCH-I500)
Vibrant (SGH-T959)
Vibrant Plus (SGS-T959V)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 "P1000

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...imate&hl=ru

Additional Information
Russian interface: Unknown

Download:
Version: 1.9.12 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3364272/Tegrak%20Overclock%20Ultimate%20v.1.9.12.apk

Past versions

Post has been editedbrabus 86 - 25.08.13, 16:10
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (285)
Now begin the posts with questions on any devices running ...
List of Office of the Board in bold. And better yet some bright color ...

Post has been editedBulwak - 28.03.11, 17:32

Rep: (5)
Bulwak, Eh ... I would have took into account your wishes, but alas, sir, I can not edit the news (((

Bernadotte, so you can ask the moderators through a complaint button;)

Rep: (2)
Sorry if not on ... but in 2.3 it will be possible to get Ruth to set this beauty !? : D

Rep: (142)
not the fate of the title was written that the only Galaxy S?
all supported by the handset - just modification / original SGS, so that in fact only one phone podderzhivatsya.

Rep: (16)
pancake! Only Sams :(

Rep: (526)
GalaxyS_anDROID,
The branch rom 2.3 for a long time already have instructions on how to make Ruth! Look, and do not ask questions anywhere!

Xtence,
Let it be known that all these modifications are very picky in terms of software, almost all of these devices produces its own firmware, so it's not just housing. It would be much more convenient to leave everything as there are at least as many questions from the owners of those same modifications, which are used to that not everything that is going on GHS and their apparatus.

Post has been editedMean122 - 29.03.11, 08:41

Rep: (420)
On Galaxy S 2.2 at a frequency of 1.3 after 3 minutes hung unit tightly.
But before this, in a quadrant shows the result of 2280 (compared to 1609 on a standard frequency)

Mean122 @ 29.3.2011, 8:40*
GalaxyS_anDROID,
The branch rom 2.3 for a long time already have instructions on how to make Ruth! Look, and do not ask questions anywhere! You know, I probably would have guessed himself where to go without your wise advice ..! But ... in any case, thank you "sent" where to apply! It always pleases ..:! D
Xtence,
Let it be known that all these modifications are very picky in terms of software, almost all of these devices produces its own firmware, so it's not just housing. It would be much more convenient to leave everything as there are at least as many questions from the owners of those same modifications, which are used to that not everything that is going on GHS and their apparatus.

Rep: (0)
Damn, desire is not in the list: sveta:

1Deverlin @ 29.3.2011, 15:24*
Damn, desire is not in the list: sveta:
Prog purely for SAMSUNG ... and therefore no Desire in the list! ;)

Rep: (10)
Here's a video

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 29.06.11, 13:48

on GT540notestablished .....

Inke @ 29.03.2011, 22:16*
On the GT540 is not established .....

A list of supported devices for someone to write?

Rep: (420)
Bulwak @ 29.03.2011, 22:41*
A list of supported devices for someone to write?

skiers nothing ever read, try everything right and the left: for Tegra for tablets, for PowerVR - no difference.
And then the flood page 5, that they say not zapuskaetstso: rofl: joke, no offense;)

Rep: (32)
Thank you very much. Works great.

elefantwww @ 29.03.2011, 23:18*
And then the flood page 5, that they say not zapuskaetstso

Yes, the whole point of that is the case in reality. But flooding not only LG owners, and all those who can not read a cap carefully :(

on galaxy s i9000 on firmware 2.3.3 Necati! AC writes for firmware 2.2
add the cap in!

Bulwak @ 31.03.2011, 20:24*
Yes, the whole point of that is the case in reality. But flooding not only LG owners and all who hat can not read carefully

90% of these - that skiers :)

Rep: (28)
TABy also does not support (Samsung Galaxy tab) ??

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/23/20, 05:07