> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

UPnPlay | listen to music, watch movies from your PC to Android devayse

Rep: (16)
UPnPlay
version: 0.0.97

Last update of the program in the header:01.02.2017

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
DLNA / UPnP Client

Description:
Listen to the music of your UPnP (tm) / DLNA Media Server.

The program allows you to watch photos, videos and also listen to music on your Android device directly from your PC via wifi.
What I really liked was that when viewing, the video opens in a third-party video player (avi plays perfectly).

It is also possible to transfer video, music, photos from a smartphone to a PC and TV.

To connect to the PC, you do not need to install additional software, just turn on the transfer to Windows Media Player"Stream-Allow Remote Player Control" and "Stream-Automatically allow devices to play my multimedia "), as well as indicate the folders in which the media is located.

To broadcast multimedia from an Android device to a PC -do not transfer the program to SD

Android version required: 2.2+
Russian interface: Not

Homepage: https://bebopfreak.wordpress.com/
Google Play: https://market.android.com/details?id=cx.hoohol.silanoid

Download:
version: 0.0.97 UPnPlay (Post by uzenelse # 57848373)
Version: 0.0.97 Mod UPnPlay (Post by uzenelse # 58877918)

Past versions

Post has been editedvovanKARPO - 02.03.17, 19:46
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (71)
Checked-working ... It was Rokpleer-through it all fine ... but deleted, do not use this feature.

Rep: (0)
And you can explain everything in detail, and then I even can not find the server.

All established files sees only player that's how they reproduce, such as avi ...

Rep: (5)
Interesting thing is, it is a pity that the router without wafer ((((

Rep: (18)
I have not found how to set up: blink:

Scarry1 @ 20.03.2011, 14:04*
And you can explain everything in detail, and then I even can not find the server.

The Windows Media Player included what I wrote in the topic?

stan84 @ 20.03.2011, 15:56*
All established files sees only player that's how they reproduce, such as avi ...

The program itself offers a choice for every player that plays this format. Such as avi - Rock Player or Mobo Player

Rep: (139)
Cool, but it did not work:
- View pictures, no program could not open the address, as there is no possibility to download the picture.
- music player to play through the program, does not offer the player to select a different (though I think is like a picture).

Video played through the Rock.

asd2003ru @ 21.03.2011, 02:22*
- View pictures, no program could not open the address, as there is no possibility to download the picture.
- music player to play through the program, does not offer the player to select a different (though I think is like a picture).

And should not download this DNLA.
At the opening of multimedia files in third-party players - I've written in the header just about video, pro audio and photo, I never said a word :)

Post has been editedBim-birim - 21.03.11, 12:50

Rep: (19)
Set, set permissions in the program but does not see the computer; (

Who does not see the big blind,RIGHT HERE some infa how to set up Windows Media Player.

Post has been editedBim-birim - 21.03.11, 12:54

Rep: (19)
Reboot your phone and found)
interface crooked = \
P.S. Help set up shared folders on your computer, and then see the files from the phone but nothing plays, except public folders (which were originally open to all documents)

hjelle @ 21.03.2011, 12:17*
P.S. Help set up shared folders on your computer, and then see the files from the phone but nothing plays, except public folders (which were originally open to all documents)

I set up through Windows Media Centre. Very comfortably! Go to settings, display folder for video, folders for music, photos folder. Then everything is fine vidimt

Rep: (2)
Okay. More, more all DLNA-shnostey.

Rep: (6)
anyone tried it with VLC player to customize Ubuntu?

Post has been editedvshmkv - 22.03.11, 22:54

Rep: (139)
Bim-Birim @ 21.03.2011, 10:57*
And should not download this DNLA.
At the opening of multimedia files in third-party players - I've written in the header just about video, pro audio and photo, I said nothing

Well, sort of video download option is there. It is clear that the DNLA not for this, but it is possible. By the way I see it is still Popcorn console :)
What you wrote - it is clear to you that no pritenzy, but the authors of the program to this point .... built-in audio player that poor.
It is interesting and there is generally an audio player and picture viewer for android who would understand the reference DNLA?
Like on the Samsung officially declared support.

vshmkv @ 22.03.2011, 22:54*
anyone tried it with VLC player to customize Ubuntu?

I have been looking DLNA server running Ubuntu, which would work embedded in the AllShare Galaxy S client, and finally settled on minidlna. And then it turned out that UPnPlay with it works fine.
P.S. I watch a video stream using RockPlayer lite.

Rep: (6)
werkzeug @ 23.03.2011, 22:00*
I have been looking DLNA server running Ubuntu, which would work embedded in the AllShare Galaxy S client, and finally settled on minidlna. And then it turned out that UPnPlay with it works fine.
P.S. I watch a video stream using RockPlayer lite.

thanks It works!
the setting, anyone can find out for 3 seconds in Google you can find an appropriate factor

Post has been editedvshmkv - 24.03.11, 13:57

vshmkv @ 24.03.2011, 13:56*
thanks It works!
the setting, anyone can find out for 3 seconds in Google you can find an appropriate factor

When found suitable media server - yes, three seconds. And so I killed three days searching for the right :)

Rep: (2)
Respect for the screen of Fight Club, the movie changed me a bit)
ps player srednyachok, eat better.

asd2003ru @ 23.03.2011, 03:09*
It is interesting and there is generally an audio player and picture viewer for android who would understand the reference DNLA?
Like on the Samsung officially declared support.

In gnusmas has built a client AllShare.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/10/20, 5:19