Bypass operator via an adapter | Gevey AIO, R-Sim and others, cap.

Rep: (254)

Attached Image

High-grade ICCID-unlock RETURNED. The actual code 89014103279252831079. THROUGH ALL STRIP works equally.
6S AND 6SP WORK FULLY VIA SPECIAL MODE (R-SIM AND OTHER) OR V10 FIRMWARE.

Find out the current code

FAQ -necessary to read
Adapters allow any blocked iPhone to work with the network of any operator. The accessory is made in the form of a lining under the SIM-card. When using it, the smartphone thinks that there is a “native” operator’s SIM card inside it or informs Apple’s servers the universal ICCID code with which activation takes place, even if the smartphone is blocked or is in the black operator list (Bad ESN).
The problem ICCID-release lies in its permanent closure - Apple periodically changes the universal code, after which it is activated smartphones continue to work to change the SIM-card or reset, and new devices can not be activated until the adapter manufacturer did not find the code! Recently ICCID-unlock shut down for all countries, except the United States. The rest offered more problematic way of TMSI + ICCID, when activation takes place through using the current ICCID, but the work is carried out on the network through the normal TMSI - emulation of native operator card.
  1. What is an ICCID? - universal SIM card code to activate the iPhone.
  2. Will my iPhone work as%% operator% operator?- with ICCID (USA), the operator does not matter, with TMSI + ICCID individual SIM cards and operators may not work. There is no pattern, you need to test it personally.
  3. Will it work with iPad?- locked iPad does not happen.
  4. Will the phone work if you activate and remove the adapter?- not. It used to work, the information in the latest caps spoiler.
  5. What if my phone is with bad esn?- it does not matter for unlock gasket.
  6. Which adapter to choose?- on 6S is desirable to take Gevey and sew a lining on v10 (or v1d, if there ICCID). For the rest need Gevey AIO6 firmware v1d or new R-Sim / Heicard / GPP / iDeal.
  7. How to flash a gasket?- Gevey are stitched with a programmer and software from the header, the other adapters are not updated.
  8. Where can I get a working ICCID?- in the header there is a link to the checker.
  9. How to enter ICCID?- programmer or via the SIM menu in an unlocked phone or Android.
  10. With a working ICCID writes "Invalid SIM"- Change the SIM card from the operator. If it does not help, check the phone for the presence of a soldered chip according to the instructions in the header.
  11. Is it necessary to remove the soldered chip?- required.
  12. Found a cheap iPhone, will it work with a gasket?- order a GSX report and check the next activation policy item. If you did not find the words blacklist and chimaera, then there are chances
  13. Where to buy Gevey?- two options: the official website aio-sim.com from 10 pieces with delivery from China or resellers. At your discretion.
  14. How to untie the iPhone from the operator completely?- Search for the desired service on the Internet. Only pads are discussed here.
  15. Can iCloud or Chimaera be circumvented with these adapters?- not.
Old hat
Types of unlock adapters
  • Gevey aio - AIO6 and AIO7 are the current model, however, outdated AIO4 and AIO5 are supported. The advantages of Gevey AIO - the possibility of free firmware programmer. SupportsfullUnlocking using the universal ICCID code in the USA and the truncated TMSI + ICCID method for other countries. In addition, separate adapter firmware is available for the iPhone 6S / 6S Plus (fully).Gevey AIO6 is considered the best option to unlock, you can purchase cards from official representatives or wholesale from 10 pieces per manufacturer's website.
  • R-sim - The current models are R-Sim 12 and 14 with the latest firmware and TMSI + ICCID mode. The versions below are only for the USA.
  • GPP LTE4 + - works similarly to R-Sim 12, but it is more difficult to find on sale. Not popular onsavagemessiahzine.com, but often gets soldered into reconditioned devices.
  • iDeal LTE - Only version 3 with ICCID + TMSI mode is relevant.
  • Heicard - Only the latest versions with ICCI + TMSI mode are relevant.
List of current firmware Gevey AIO6
  • V1 and derivatives - ICCID-unlock for the USA. Not relevant in the CIS.
  • V4 is a full TMSI-unlock for old SIMs (not USIM). When flashing, you need to enter the IMSI and GID of the operator. USSD requests do not work.
  • V10 - a full TMSI-unlock for any SIM-cards. When flashing, you need to enter the IMSI and GID of the operator. USSD requests work. Only works on 6S and 6S Plus (not SE !!!). Eternal unlock, not afraid of updates.
  • V32 - TMSI unlock without incoming calls with 3G enabled. With firmware, you need to enter the IMSI and operator GID. Works anytime on any iPhone. USIM only.
  • V34 - see V32 + support for old SIM-cards.
  • V35 - see V34, but more stable due to code separation for 3G and 4G networks.
  • V47.3 is the current TMSI + ICCID method for the CIS. You need to enter the current ICCID, the link to the checker in the header.
    Attention: any TMSI firmware works even if the ICCID is closed! These are two completely independent unlock methods - TMSI emulates the native SIM of the operator-seller, and ICCID requests successful activation directly on Apple servers! TMSI + ICCID is the same TMSI method, but without activation crashes. Incoming to 3G will not be!
Verified IMSI and GID settings
Important:
1. Some operators do not use GID codes. If there is no GID in the list below, then the field in the flasher must be left blank!
2. By default, the flasher writes data for AT&T.
3. The remaining codes are in the flasher for Gevey.

• T-Mobile: IMSI 310260, GID1 D5
  • Sprint: IMSI 310120 GID2 A2 or GID2 11
  • AT & T: IMSI 310410
  • Tracfone / Simple Mobile / Straight Talk: IMSI 310260 GID1 534D - does not work on all devices, depends on the region of sale!
  • O2 Tesco: IMSI 23410 GID1 0AFFFF
About soldered chips
Frequent fraud is selling an iPhone with soldered unlock adapters. It is easy to check for the presence of such a chip - alternately insert two different SIM cards into the smartphone. If ICCID does not change - you have a soldered chip. ICCID on a non-activated phone can be viewed on the very first activation screen - there is a round button on the bottom right. The soldered adapter must be soldered on its own or in the SC, otherwise the other “gaskets” will not work.
On the "promotional ICCID" and activation until the summer of 2019
From July 22, 2018 to April 2019, part of the ICCID supported “share” activation, after which the gasket could be removed from the phone and continued to be used. In such phonescan:
1. Update the firmware in any way, except recovery in iTunes.
2. Change SIM cards. Caution: RUIM is not supported!
3. Categorically it is impossible to reset the settings! Set a reset limit through the item “Limitations” (iOS 11) or “Screen time” (iOS 12 and above).

Some ICCID-activated phones with a gasket inside the phone still work fully. Youcan:
1. Update the firmware in any way, except recovery in iTunes.
2. Categorically it is impossible to reset the settings and change SIM-cards. Set a reset limit through the item “Limitations” (iOS 11) or “Screen time” (iOS 12 and above).

HERE WILL NOT TAKE IMEI WITH A REQUEST TO KNOW ON THE APPARATUS ON THOSE!

The topic is prohibited any commercial activity and advertising in any form - the offender will be locked permanently.

Post has been editedKoteiko - 06.07.20, 21:13
Reason for editing: ICCID

Rep: (27)
* ribbentrop You checked, they were prescribed for you?

Rep: (45)
* ribbentrop,
He can chip die !?

Rep: (0)
Boys, Hello!
I understand that the issue has long passed, but I want to ask one question.
Have on hand Xs max att blackList and gasket gpplte (remaining from tmsi unlock).
I successfully passed the activation of ICCID, but it's interesting that if you suddenly die, my pad and method ICCID again will rabotat- the iPhone honey agaric goes on the shelf?
Is it possible somehow to sew a pair of pads for the future, or simply when the gasket die change it to a new and prescribe iccid code that I used during activation?
If anyone can recommend a good pad, which is enough for a couple of years.

I beg you not to throw slippers, read the last pages of 30 and did not find an answer to your question.
All beaver and cold beer)

Post has been editedkoralandre1y - 16.04.20, 03:29

* koralandre1y Hi, I think that can be the same iccid which took place activation. (not sure)
Laying if it does not get, rarely pomeraet. So your a couple of years will be enough.
Pomeraet because of the curves hands.
Perturbation gevey aio 6 firmware V1Y.
Or heicard.

Post has been editedalekseybond2008 - 16.04.20, 03:44
Reason for editing: Add-ons

* alekseybond2008,

Listen, really stupid question, but if I have a sim card which was held activated simply pasted at some time in another cell phone (vedroid), and then return it with a gasket on ayf, or fly off activation?
And if you have to pull at the brain, then ask another question, whether the activation go to 13.4.1 (ps also not found in the posts, someone asked, but he did not answer)
Thanks for the reply, alekseybond2008, and that all of the last 40 pages in the branch in which you are helping people.

Post has been editedkoralandre1y - 16.04.20, 04:30

* alekseybond2008 , * koralandre1y Now iccid method works, you can insert a check.
A week ago, I was on dzheile of Six, a man almost yuzal Simcoe Day which took place in the activation of another body, everything is fine,
Returning to the previous post (just slipped out of my mind) the same person with sixes on dzheile geveyke ordered to live long. Came to me, I put it another geveyku with the same iccid and she quietly started up without activation. TE as if he did not change the chip.
* koralandre1y , Undergo activation to 13.4.1 is not only possible but also necessary.
P. S. Thanks

Rep: (1)
It's much easier.
Phone, activated by one source, then always takes any turbosimku with this code.
Napimer, I have now driven into aio7 with code 107. I pulled her and inserted Aio6 also on code 107 - net catches per second and the activation does not take off.
That is, on the idea of ​​those AIO 6 that I lie on the sale of 107 code, can be a substitute for my aio7 in the event of her death, even if the code 107 will be at that time is not relevant!

Rep: (82)
Guys, but there is a nuance, it is still wrong, and no one knows how it will behave iccid tomorrow and that will come to mind to engineers in the apple

Rep: (539)
koralandre1y @ 16.04.20, 02:28*
Is it possible somehow to sew a pair of pads for the future, or simply when the gasket die change it to a new and prescribe iccid code that I used during activation?

* * Do not have to sew. Just remember Issida code (to make a screen, written in the notes), which at one time have been activated.

makbrown @ 16.04.20, 05:51*
It's much easier.
Phone, activated by one source, then always takes any turbosimku with this code.

Exactly.

Rep: (48)
alekseybond2008 @ 16.04.20, 03:39*
Perturbation gevey aio 6 firmware V1Y.

ASSUME two aio 6 and enter a 1, and the same code, the second on a shelf in store.
Either write this iccid, then it can be entered into the working geveyku and then everything will be fine.

Good day, the question is, has bought ten with it, sent by mail, put the sim card and all is well, works entirely all, after moving to another city decided to change the operator, insert a SIM card from another operator (tried 2 different operators and different sim -card) and my iPhone issues that could not be activated in what could be the problem and how it is possible to solve it?

* Tolbas Guys do addition, after the reset, this topic does not roll, and then ......... well, you understand. :)))

Rep: (82)
* DAmeliushkin,
Few of information, Throw a screen that says phone

* DAmeliushkin You the first time you put these things, activation took place? When it was? I think you have a chip soldered. Read cap verify.

Rep: (48)
DAmeliushkin @ 16.04.20, 09:56*
and my iPhone issues that could not be activated

specifically - that he wrote?

Posted on 16/04/2020, 10:19:

alekseybond2008 @ 16.04.20, 10:06*
I think you have a chip soldered.

for sure.

Rep: (1)
DAmeliushkin @ 16.04.20, 08:56*
what could be the problem and how it is possible to solve it?

Here's what to watch:
Until the moment of activation click on the circle marked with the information in the bottom right corner and watch the ICCID. This operation is repeated on the other simke.Esli on multiple SIM cards, he does not change - then you have soldered turbos. Nothing in this terrible there - and it vypayat zayuzat normal. Or soldered to change the ICCID, if climbs menu.
If ICCID is changing - it is possible to still better theoretical 10th iPhone could be activated before April 2019 for "promotional" activation.

And yes, give accurate information on the error. What exactly say? "Invalid SIM card"?

* makbrown On the desktop when you change the SIM card, climbs that the SIM card is not activated, so tried with several SIM cards

* DAmeliushkin You even read what you write? You to ask questions, and you've decided to answer only one. :)) strange you ask for help :))

* alekseybond2008 I just turned on the phone, he was thrown to the factory default settings, set up, and then shoved the sim card and the network showed Vodafone, including the Internet, it also showed that the catches and ship

* DAmeliushkin , it was 2 years ago?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 31/07/20, 18:09