> Important!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Ulysse Speedometer | Car speedometer with additional features

Rep: (38)
Ulysse speedometer
Version: 9.1.91

Last update of the program in the header:12.02.2020

Attached Image

Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Car speedometer with additional features.

Description:
- GPS speedometer display with high-speed corridors.
- GPS compass.
- GPS altimeter.
- average speed display (for all the time and only while driving).
- Racing measurements: from 1 to 100 km / h, from 1 to 60 miles / h, passing 1/4 mile.
- Time and distance of the current trip.
- Time and distance yesterday's trip.
- The total time and distance of travel for the current week and the month.
- Displays the current time and date.
- Ability to specify up to 10 to indicate the speed of the corridor.
- Ability to assign audio signals to indicate the boundaries of the corridor.
- Separate high-speed corridors for different units of speed.

The program is available for free download on Store

Russian interface: Yes

Homepage: http://binarytoys.blogspot.com/
Google Play (FREE, FREE): https://market.android.com/details?id=com.b...oys.speedometer
Google Play (Pro version without ads): https://market.android.com/details?id=com.b....speedometerpro

Download:
Version: 9.1.91 Patched by Balatan (Alex0047)
Version: 9.1.90 Patched by Balatan (Alex0047)
Version: 9.1.89 Ulysse speedometerGP(Razalina)
Version: 9.1.88 Patched by Balatan (Alex0047)
Version: 9.1.87 Patched by Balatan (Alex0047)

Past versions
Version: 9.1.85 Patched by Balatan (Alex0047)
Version: 9.1.84 Patched by Balatan (Alex0047)
Version: 9.1.83 Patched by Balatan (Alex0047)
Version: 9.1.82 Patched by Balatan (Alex0047)
Version: 1.9.67 Patched Ulysse Speedometer (Post Alex0047 # 76113440)
Version: 1.9.40 GP Ulysse Speedometer (Post Alex0047 # 55238630)

Version: 1.9.58 Patched Ulysse Speedometer (Post Alex0047 # 66975849)
Version: 1.9.47 Patched Ulysse Speedometer (Post Alex0047 # 61338992)
Version: 1.9.44 Patched Ulysse Speedometer (Post Alex0047 # 59251275)
Version: 1.9.40 No Licensed Ulysse Speedometer (htc Post 600 # 55271617)
Version: 1.9.29 Patched Ulysse Speedometer (Post Alex0047 # 53690541)
Version: 1.9.23 Free Ulysse Speedometer (Post And_RU # 49697264)
Version: 1.9.20 Proper Patched Ulysse Speedometer (Post Alex0047 # 45955977)
Version: 1.9.13 Free //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d...EC%E5%F2%F0_1.9.13.apk
Version: 1.9.14 Proper Ulysse Speedometer (Post Alex0047 # 42937940)
Version: 1.9.12 Proper Ulysse Speedometer (Post Alex0047 # 39946776)
Version: 1.8.17 Free //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3146201/Odissej.Spidometr_1.8.17.apk
Version: 1.9.11 Pro Ulysse Speedometer (Post Alex0047 # 39412612)
Version: 1.9.9.10 Pro Ulysse Speedometer (Post # 35955233)
Version: 1.9.9.5 Pro Ulysse Speedometer (Post # 35288628)
Version: 1.9.9.1 Pro Ulysse Speedometer (Post # 34980628)
Version: 1.9.9 Pro Ulysse Speedometer (Post # 34866923)
Version: 1.9.8 Pro Ulysse Speedometer (Post # 34054475)
Version: 1.9.7 Pro Ulysse Speedometer (Post # 32806183)
Version: 1.9.6 Pro Ulysse Speedometer (Post # 30837577)
Version: 1.8.20 Pro //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3333960/Ulysse+Speedometer+Pro+v1.8.20.apk
Version: 1.8.18 Pro //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3159006/Ulysse+Speedometer+Pro+1.8.18.apk
Version: 1.8.17 Pro //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3146183/Odissej.Spidometr_1.8.17.apk
Version: 1.8.12 Pro //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2830098/XJwcm8t.apk
Version: 1.8.1 Pro //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2519148/Ulysse+Speedometer+Pro+v1.8.1+apkmania.com.apk
Version: 1.7.7 Pro //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2178573/Ulysse_Speedometer_Pro_v1.7.7.apk
Version: 1.5.14 Free //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1637253/Ulysse_Speedometer_FREE_1.5.14.apk
Version: 1.5.6 free //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1476862/Ulysse_Speedometer_FREE_1.5.6.apk
Version: 1.5.4 free //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1431717/Ulysse_Speedometer_FREE_1.5.4.apk
Version: 1.5.1 free //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1397482/Ulysse_Speedometer_FREE_1.5.1.apk
Version: 1.2.5 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1190435/Ulysse.Speedometer.1.2.5.apk
Version: 1.0.13 free //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1175566/UlysseSpeedometer_FREE_1.0.13.apk
Version: 1.0.11 free //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1114767/UlysseSpeedometer_FREE_1.0.11.apk
Version: 1.0.10 free //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1096673/UlysseSpeedometer_FREE_1.0.10.apk

Post has been editediMiKED - 12.02.20, 16:53
Reason for edit: Update: A new version 1.9.91 Patched by Balatan

Rep: (2)
binarytoys ,

Gorgeous program, I wish the speedy release! I will become one of the first buyers of the full version.

Little Baghalpt: The idea of ​​locking the screen orientation is very interesting !!! But if you use the phone turned on 90 gr. Clockwise (as, for example, allows my Carkit for HTC Desire), the automatic lock will expand the screen to 180 gr. And captures the image upside down. I would like to be optional manual screen orientation setting

Rep: (6)
The samsung geleshing tab works, but there are shoals with a receiving GPS reading (the one that meters shows) on the readings of the average speed in the horizontal position of the device. In vertical mode, compass comes on the speedometer itself. + "Eat" "Note" Now "by the" average speed "indicator. Today it was specially driven by car, it shows quite accurately (relative to the speedometer of the machine and navigator Garmin 3790T), but the small" bug "when the car stood on the spot (I rubbed the mirror) Speedometer Praguel with "- - -" on "1kmch" and back once a few seconds.

Attached Image
Attached Image

Shl, a wonderful order, lightly can be overloaded as for me, but overall better what I used before. We are waiting for the release for money. Threat Return permissions for SGT PZL. =)
PS2 - read the entire branch, traveled with two devices, on a harmony of 2kmch for 2kmch lower than that of this product, the library actually coincides with the speedometer of the car. Therefore everything works cool.
PS3 - those who do not understand how the Zerkalitz from the display - the phone is simply placed on the torpedo, get reflected in the glass)
PS3 - Can I realize "replaceable skins" in the version for money? At least colors to invert (from blue on orange desirable) =))

Post has been editedippw - 21.03.11, 20:30

Iredmani @ 03/21/2011, 15:48*
Demolished.

And right! And then nefick ... c)

Posted on 03/21/2011, 21:01:

Jonny_777 @ 03/21/2011, 15:05*
On WildFire 2.2 cuts off the compass and middle speed

Already pointed, will be in the nearest release

Posted on 03/21/2011, 21:02:

Blackkill @ 03/21/2011, 15:58*
I would like to be optional manual screen orientation setting

Will be.

IPPW @ 03/21/2011, 17:56*
But the small "bug" when the car stood on the spot (I rubbed the mirror) the speedometer Praguel with "- - -" to "1kmch" and back once a few seconds.

This is a bug GPS, not a program. It is planned to overcome.

for samsung geleshie tab works but there are shoals

Already pointed, it will be available in the nearest release.

And it will be possible to implement "Replaceable skins" in the version for money

Yes

At least colors to invert (it is desirable from blue to orange)

It will be swallow: rolleyes:

Many thanks to all members of the forum for comments and information! I, unfortunately, there is no entire spectrum of devices, and the emulator is not very reliable and testing on the real apparatus does not replace. So your information is very valuable for the success of further development!

Thanks again for the support! : thank_you:

Rep: (0)
In the next release it is planned
- Indication on the windshield.

It would be very cool: thank_you:

BinaryToys @ 03/21/2011, 21:09*
This is a bug GPS, not a program. It is planned to overcome

Today I observed specifically, apparently this GPS receiver finds or loses satellites because of the tight construction of Moscow, because the metrah changed from 5 to 15 meters (jumped).
We are waiting for.

IPPW @ 03/22/2011, 14:16*
Because the metrah changed from 5 to 15 meters (jumped)

This metrah, and rather the accuracy of determining the position, in this case the parameter is not very indicative, it does not particularly affect the determination of the speed. Here for racing measurements it is desirable to have accuracy as possible.

Rep: (1)
In modern phones, they usually put a chip with a refresh rate 1 time per second (to save battery), in remote receivers and communicators are 4-5 years old, the prescription is raised with a upgrade 10 times per second. There are mathematical calculations. But the GPS receiver could be put under the rear window. What now? Surely also the front glass metallic from ultraviolet. And Samsung glitches are rather not in the chip, but in the location of the GPS antenna in the apparatus and mutual fittings.

BinaryToys @ 03/22/2011, 19:16*
This metrah, and rather the accuracy of determining the position, in this case the parameter is not very indicative, it does not particularly affect the determination of the speed. Here for racing measurements it is desirable to have accuracy as possible.

Positioning GPS is carried out by comparing the "spheres" of several satellites when spheres intersect, they form a point - the location of the GPS receiver. Thus, if the GPS receiver catches a signal from one of the satellites, it is enough mediocre, this point (where to actually probably the receiver) begins to swim - and the receiver thinks that moves. I think it seems to me that all the same is significant. It remains only to understand - this is a SGT receiver "buggy" or this is not a refinement of software. =)

Jumping 1-2 km / h Thro it is permissible. And in the navigation software, as a rule, make an item in the menu "for the car" - the speed of less than 5 km-h is not indicated and forcibly binding to the track. And then the car will jump on the roofs :)

Posted on 03/22/2011, 23:27:

By the way, to Libya bombers, the accuracy was 5-6 meters, now 15-25, with other things being equal. The states are by chance again their error in the signal did not start?

IPPW @ 03/22/2011, 21:16*
Thus, if the GPS receiver catches a signal from one of the satellites, it is enough mediocre, this point (where to actually probably the receiver) begins to swim - and the receiver thinks that moves.

Yes, there is not so simple. The error of determining the position affects not only the signal-to-noise ratio, but also the mutual location of satellites in relation to the receiver. And once again I want to notice - to the determination of the velocity of the car, the accuracy of determining the situation of the relationship is very weak. Speed ​​is determined by the Doppler displacement of the satellite signal, it does not apply to the accuracy of the construction of spheres. With the "drift" of the POP positions can report the speed that does not correspond to the calculated movement, and vice versa, with a stable position you can see the change rate. Simply these two different calculation channels. And sometimes they work very consistently c) because of this, it is not always possible to "rebuild" interference and understand, reliable, whether the position and speed obtained from the GPS. But work is conducted in)

I like our dialogue))

JFSMITH @ 03/22/2011, 23:27*
By the way, to Libya bombers, the accuracy was 5-6 meters, now 15-25, with other things being equal. The states are by chance again their error in the signal did not start?

Hint that NASA changed the trajectories of GPS satellites for the best tip of their attacks?

IPPW @ 03/22/2011, 22:05*
Hint that NASA changed the trajectories of GPS satellites for the best tip of their attacks?

In general, then speaking, GPS was developed and created by the Ministry of Defense of the States and he does not apply to NASA :) Just the guys from NASA will be allowed to hang in the Committee "for jackets" - National Space-based Posting, Navigation and Timing Executive Committee. And so the entire network is contained and managed by the US Defense Ministry. And in the event of armed conflict, they tend to reduce the accuracy of timings in the civil channel. And their military enjoy still, a fairly accurate, coded channel "for their own". To reduce accuracy, it is absolutely no need to change the trajectories of satellites. It is enough to maintain timing on the network with a greater error. And ephemerides can be transmitted slightly less accurate. And all the business.

But today I have not traveled, no deviations exactly noticed, to be honest. 4-9 meters 90% of the time.

Who under whom and who changes the trajectories of satellites - I have no idea. Obviously, only one thing - launched NASA satellites and not military =). They just have nothing to withdraw them into orbit. =)

Thank you for your software))) I hope your speedometer will become a long-liver number 2 in my device after Ulysse Gizmos: D

Post has been editedSapere - 23.03.11, 02:38

Colleague BinaryToys, there are questions and comments.
Immediately I will say that I use a very long program SpeedView. Because of this, some features are noticeable.

So. First of all, the completely unimaginable behavior of the compass is striking. Like a turn phone, no definition. But as soon as the movement appears, it begins to show something. In this case, in the horizontal position of the device and in the vertical - shows completely different. I must say that on the device I have several programs - compasses that all show normally.
It seems that the compass is attached not to the sensors, but somehow connected with GPS calculations.
This, in my opinion, is incorrect. It would be correct to determine the presence of a compass (magnetometer, gyroscope) and use its readings if it is.

The second - only in your program standing in one place I have a jump in 1-2 km / h. The same SpeedView does not show them. But with a lot of rolling in the same 1-2 km / h - speed shows, that is, it begins to work not after 5km / h, but immediately. It makes sense to work on this moment.

But if I agreed not to use the various "racing" lotions, if I could turn off the output to the screen of unnecessary readings, such as distances, compasses, then one thing does not suit me at all.

You have written "Corridors". And in essence, it is not corridors, but points.
Really lack the entrance to the corridor from above. Then it would be a "corridor".

In our city (a millionth, I must say) from the signs of speed limit there are only 40.
That is, in principle, for example, I need to have a sound to excess - a decrease in values ​​of 40, 60 and somewhere around 90 (for the track).

And on the decline - it's just necessary, because the situation is common when I'm going on my 66km / h, and hanging a sign 40. I decline, heard the "peak" and going on.
That's not enough of all.

Corridor settings are limited +/- 5km.h. It is difficult to come up with a good option for the next situation -
Corridor "60", exit from it - "PIPIK" when you exceed 69. For today's settings, 69 do not do. Only 65. And on the other hand, it would be possible to put a corridor "65", but there are only 60 and 70 options.
So you need to give the opportunity to put the main speed of the corridor of any, and not just a multiple of ten, and give the opportunity to change its "width" on +/- 5, and for more.

Next, just a little from myself, taking into account the experience of using HUD at night :)
When you do HUD View, do not forget to adjust the yvet and brightness of the numbers. Have a night on the highway before your eyes, a very bright spot, different from the color of all devices in the car, is not interesting and dangerous. And on HUD you need smaller information - huge speed numbers and that's it. For the glass still has overvelopes and any small numbers will be illegible. As well as different backgrounds-pictures. They simply reduce the visible contrast of the image.
I am writing this experience.

And by defining the speed, the remark - I do not know how you get it - either from the receiver in the finished form, or calculate, but after braking the digit "zero" appears no earlier than 3 seconds. The same, sorry, SpeedView - Shows one. Perhaps you are more filtered to averaged, and maybe something else. There is nothing to say without knowing the kitchen.

Summary.
- Stand speed - "walks"
- Corridors - not "corridors" :) - Need a reaction to the inlet.
- Setting the corridors is limited for some reason +/- 5km. Would expand. Either make the sound on the "output down"
- I did not find how to remove the sound from the event.
- We need disabled "circles" on the display, what I want, I chose and see. For not all display in 7 ".
- How the compass works - completely incomprehensible. The muzzle is south - shows "n", I'm going there - shows 350 degrees. Rave.

Android 2.2 Acer Stream.

binarytoys,
Please correct the automatic screen reversal by 180 degrees. When you automatically lock the orientation of the screen, for phones used with a screen rotation by 90 degrees. Clockwise (HTC Desire 2.2).

And the rest of the program really likes, and perfectly combined with the backlight of the instrument panel, but it is not very convenient to use her upside down))

AlexCmailru @ 03/23/2011, 08:59*
So. First of all, the completely unimaginable behavior of the compass is striking. Like a turn phone, no definition. But as soon as the movement appears, it begins to show something. In this case, in the horizontal position of the device and in the vertical - shows completely different. I must say that on the device I have several programs - compasses that all show normally.
It seems that the compass is attached not to the sensors, but somehow connected with GPS calculations.
This, in my opinion, is incorrect. It would be correct to determine the presence of a compass (magnetometer, gyroscope) and use its readings if it is.

That's just not right. And your favorite SpeedView in motion also switches from a magnetic compass on the direction from GPS. The point of this is very simple - it's not easy to find a place in the car under glass, where the compass will not have the effect of wiring and iron. Those. When the magnetic compass is embedded in the car, it is specially compensated. If you need a normal compass, taking into account magnetic decline, with sneakers of bells, etc. - use another my programUlysse gizmos. However, in motion, the GPS compass is sufficiently accurate. And look at the magnetic compass, even during stops, I do not see much sense during stopping. It is better to know for me where the car was directed to the stop.
There is no gyrocompass in the phone, there are only the Gedressors, and even that, only on the latest phones. But they will be used in the future version of the speedometer to adjust the GPS compass, which is obviously lagging behind the real direction.

The second - only in your program standing in one place I have a jump in 1-2 km / h. The same SpeedView does not show them. But with a lot of rolling in the same 1-2 km / h - speed shows, that is, it begins to work not after 5km / h, but immediately. It makes sense to work on this moment.

There is such a thing, will be taken into account.

But if I agreed not to use the various "racing" lotions, if I could turn off the output to the screen of unnecessary readings, such as distances, compasses, then one thing does not suit me at all.

But then it makes sense to return to SpeedView - digit, scale, schedule and compass. It is possible that the UlySse Speedometer is just "not your" program? ;)

You have written "Corridors". And in essence, it is not corridors, but points.
Really lack the entrance to the corridor from above. Then it would be a "corridor".

From what? There is an indication of the lower limit, the boundary value and the upper limit. The corridor of permissible and interests are obtained.

The inlet is provided and is carried out inside, it was simply removed from the screen, because There is a suspicion that for most users this moment will be quite complicated - the inlet. You can unlock and try in work.

And on the decline - it's just necessary, because the situation is common when I'm going on my 66km / h, and hanging a sign 40. I decline, heard the "peak" and going on.
That's not enough of all.

As I said above, I will restore this opportunity.

Corridor settings are limited +/- 5km.h. It is difficult to come up with a good option for the next situation -
Corridor "60", exit from it - "PIPIK" when you exceed 69. For today's settings, 69 do not do. Only 65. And on the other hand, it would be possible to put a corridor "65", but there are only 60 and 70 options.
So you need to give the opportunity to put the main speed of the corridor of any, and not just a multiple of ten, and give the opportunity to change its "width" on +/- 5, and for more.

Corridors are actually made in order to not fall into the police photoclait of lovers to exceed the speed. Those. If the driver exceeds the speed of 3-5 km, then no longer makes no sense to keep the corridor, because Or the driver simply accelerates over this limit, because there is no restriction, or it fell fatally "farewell" and there will be no longer anything. So what is the point of signaling further? Pacific dull iron gloating? : D.

In addition, in Europe, the limits go rather tightly 30-40 miles in Britain, 50-60 sometimes 70 in continental Europe. It may turn out that one and the same speed will fall into two corridors, and this is nothing, it seems to me. Now the corridors are set automatically when changing the boundary speed. The range of the corridor is chosen on the basis of many years of fighting police paparazzi as the most suitable for the majority.

When you do HUD View, do not forget to adjust the yvet and brightness of the numbers. Have a night on the highway before your eyes, a very bright spot, different from the color of all devices in the car, is not interesting and dangerous. And on HUD you need smaller information - huge speed numbers and that's it. For the glass still has overvelopes and any small numbers will be illegible. As well as different backgrounds-pictures. They simply reduce the visible contrast of the image.
I am writing this experience.

Thank you, we take into account

And by defining the speed, the remark - I do not know how you get it - either from the receiver in the finished form, or calculate, but after braking the digit "zero" appears no earlier than 3 seconds. The same, sorry, SpeedView - Shows one. Perhaps you are more filtered to averaged, and maybe something else. There is nothing to say without knowing the kitchen.

You will be surprised, but GPS is often generally speed in 0 does not reset, even if you stopped. So I and SpeedView the speed is often joined forcibly. And the dynamics often depends on the specific situation, the place, time of day, the location of satellites in the sky, etc. It is necessary to compare two programs at the same time, only it will be objectively. Yes, and on the same phones;)

I did not find how to remove the sound from the event.

Repeat turn on in "quietly" - it seems that tracing with Silent unsuccessful. We will work on the question.

How the compass works - completely incomprehensible. The muzzle is south - shows "n", I'm going there - shows 350 degrees. Rave.

It is in the morgue - the program will simply show the information received from GPS. Not filtering, without evaluating, without recounting.

In any case, thank you very much for the detailed comment! : thank_you:

Blackkill @ 03/23/2011, 11:18*
Please correct the automatic screen reversal by 180 degrees. When you automatically lock the orientation of the screen, for phones used with a screen rotation by 90 degrees. Clockwise (HTC Desire 2.2).

Necessarily. In the last release, they simply missed due to lack of time.

BinaryToys @ 23.3.2011, 15:34*
not just found in the car under the glass place where the compass will not have an impact of wiring and iron

This is yes. But you see that the compass eventually shows not always what is.
Or maybe it is ... as well as speed - if there is no confidence in the testimony, then three screenshots :)

Thank you for being here :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 05.02.21, 15:26