MTS Shop
Version: 1.1.18

Last update of the program in the header:17.03.2011
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Description:
In "MTS TopВ» Catalog you can select applications or games through Category: Free, Featured, Featured, Top, praised by customers, new, or as well as using the search bar, if you know the name of your desired application or game.
Clicking on the selected content, you go to a page where you can pre-read the description, read reviews and ratings compiled by other buyers, see additional recommendations for you, and if you want to pay for access to the application or game.

In the "My Account" you will always find the history of your purchases to pay for access to applications and games.

Unlike other app stores, you do not need a bank card - the cost is deducted from your balance.

Supported phones:
MTS 916
HTC A3333 Wildfire
HTC A8181 Desire
HTC A3288 Tattoo
HTC A6262 Hero
HTC A6363 Legend
LG GT540 Optimus
LG P500 Optimus One
SonyEricsson X10
Samsung I9000 Galaxy S

Installing the application "MTS Shop" on the phone, use the application, download the update version of the software ( "Updates"), as well as GPRS / EDGE / 3G-traffic when downloading content availableis free while in the MTS network in Russia. The international roaming payment is made on the basis of the roaming tariffs.

Homepage: http://www.mts.ru/entertainment/mts_mag/

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download: Attached fileShop_prod_v1_1_18_SEMC_E_Signed.apk(1.13 MB)

Past versions

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 20.03.11, 14:49

Rep: (253)
By the screenshots we see immediately thatMTS is a huckster - the price is 20% higher than Android market'e.

Rep: (213)
Vyacheslav-S @ 17.03.2011, 15:23*
MTS is a huckster

No one would argue with that statement. This is not a competitor Market for sure.
But there are pluses for MTS subscribers - free traffic and payment debited from the account of the subscriber.
Maybe someone will come in handy.)))

Rep: (2)
Let them overstate, I would gladly have overpaid for an application with such a service. Oh sorry Beeline in this shop there.

Rep: (69)
and bonuses can be paid? : Happy:

Rep: (148)
DoRiFTo102 @ 17.3.2011, 15:48*
and bonuses can be paid? : Happy:

Well. and at the forum say that only in Belarus all want for free. : Lol: no offense. By topic: SIM cards and other program works?

Rep: (89)
And I do not loaded with their own 3G network. Wi-Fi is turned off. All the time a window pops up with an apology. Dezaer 2.2

Rep: (2)
Wool! on the wafer will not work: russian_garmoshka:: kindness:

Rep: (0)
Supported phones:
MTS 916
HTC A3333 Wildfire
HTC A8181 Desire
HTC A3288 Tattoo
HTC A6262 Hero
HTC A6363 Legend
LG GT540 Optimus
LG P500 Optimus One
SonyEricsson X10
Samsung I9000 Galaxy S

This phrase refers to the fact that these phones tested or what the program is just for them? Scooters on my Robit not the normal ...

Rep: (14)
Yeah, as usual for Acer forgotten dominance snobs ...

Rep: (12)
And the point? I took Optimus in the MTS, MTS Sim, 3g, and nothing does not load.
Firmware 2.3 from Murchik likely it matter ...
MB lock for firmware? : D

Rep: (21)
what a crazy market.
and work through all mob.inet Ales (introduced adobe, 10 seconds he was looking for me in order that they do not have!), I understand that because it is easier to control the clients but paying program I * just * tire swing it!

Rep: (12)
It does not work, there was only a personal office and nothing any reaction carried !!!

Rep: (-1)
On my devayse plow all standards. Waiting until the developers will master it. Painfully comfortable with the account to pay for the purchase of applications =) Tc with a convenience store does not know how to buy, then take pirates, but now hope to be able to legally preobretat software)

PS: PowerAmp forward in this store =))

I could not have three days of contact with the service, but when all up and I saw it - blew!

MyP3u @ 21.03.2011, 12:53*
Tk from Market do not know how to buy,

I always buy in the store software, using QIWI Visa Card (https://w.qiwi.ru/features.action).Very comfortably.

Rep: (3)
vovchik2100 @ 21.03.2011, 14:58*
Quote (MyP3u @ 21.03.2011, 12:53)
Tk from Market do not know how to buy,

I always buy in the store software, using QIWI Visa Card (https://w.qiwi.ru/features.action).Very comfortably.

And I also buy, really no easier and more convenient.

Rep: (-1)

I apologize for off.top, and if I already have a Visa card if I can just mount a data in its market, to write off the money from it? =)

Post has been editedMyP3u - 21.03.11, 15:51

Rep: (314)
It has long been waiting for this! Now you can just buy what you need without a heap of superfluous gestures :) And for BB version is, to see that there are going?

Rep: (15)
it is good, I always knew that there is nothing better mts

Rep: (9)
And generally it requires obnovleniya.Obnovil, and it is not established ... Apparently this is not put on top ... In general, the situation ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 30.12.20, 13:13