> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Songbird Android Music Player | elegant media player

Rep: (1756)
Songbird Android Music Player
version: 3.1

Last update of the program in the header:26.10.2013

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Elegant media player.

Description:
Songbird is an elegant music application, giving you the best access to your music collection on your Android device.

Main characteristics:
* Easy interface
* Corresponding widget with album art
* Create and edit playlists
* Set track as ringtone
* Headset support (wired and Bluetooth)
* Full-featured search
* Super-simple overview of music and playback controls

Homepage: http://getsongbird.com/
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.s...est.mediaplayer

Additional Information
Russian interface: Unknown

Download:
version: 3.1 Songbird (Post # 26136028)

Past versions

Post has been editedvadeus - 26.10.13, 21:31
Reason for editing: new version + name change

Rep: (0)
EQ I poimayu not?

Rep: (85)
Bolynita,
yes, no

Rep: (8)
In this program, anything at all there's nothing, settings are made up of three items with checkmarks "Playback notifications", "Last.fm scrobbling" and "Headset controls". But the interface is really pretty good, may in the future, the player will get a good development.

Post has been editedRoger C. - 17.03.11, 14:54

Rep: (14)
th the Songbird, I use this player for 3 years, though in the big blind. sure will be continued. Lina on player obnovlyaetsya almost every two weeks.

Rep: (20)
what mediyu except MP3, can play?

th the Songbird, use this player for 3 years, although the BB
Wow, I downloaded looked cool player some really real replacement aytyunsu even steeper. Hopefully android version will be developed that will be able to synchronize between the two versions.

Post has been editedRoger C. - 17.03.11, 19:54

Rep: (1053)
Hehe, the curtain with Winamp skinned ... And nothing like, let develops ...

Rep: (85)
greench,
generally they cover from MIUI stripped, and indeed, this player is very similar to the player MIUI

Post has been editedgrjusk - 17.03.11, 20:28

Rep: (30)
Before Power amp is of course far from it, but not bad .. Preferences true zero.

Rep: (1053)
Hmm, I thought at Winamp before anyone appeared ...

Rep: (100)
question:
if you go into albums, to put on any play, after he finished playing go next? and is there any place vsproizvedeniya?

Post has been editedtroinoy - 18.03.11, 15:27

Rep: (276)
Roger C. @ 17.03.2011, 19:27*
Wow, I downloaded looked cool player some really real replacement aytyunsu even steeper. Hopefully android version will be developed that will be able to synchronize between the two versions.

wonderful player, but braking was too

Rep: (161)
ssergey,
he used the strain connected with usb support 400 files bursting)
I now notice a "just" out of memory in mass selection of lyrics to more than 2GB of songs
but in general, word searches, photos, videos, biography, retains landscape art and words in tags ^^
complete with PowerAMPom poluchaetsa bring your entire music library in order

And what settings in the player? =)

The program is good, but the big difference from the standard in CM7 is not found. While it is not Shinkai - meaning do not see.

Rep: (2)
But he as well as the standard player skroblitsya with lastfm?

Rep: (108)
Songbird moved to guglofony.Zdorovo however: happy: On the laptop for a long time I use this player.

Rep: (-1)
Nail_ @ 17.03.2011, 07:51*
providing you with the best access to your music collection

What is evident, tell me more ???

Rep: (2)
I understand, it is possible in contrast to the standard player to lose everything in the selected folder (really convenient).

Rep: (0)
from the meridian, but in my opinion, not much different, but it is much easier. But when playing on widgets ... songbird big load my wildfire, it can optimize better in future versions)

Rep: (6)
no playback folders ((

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/10/20, 6:37