> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Night Vision Cam | Night Vision Camera

Rep: (483)
Night vision cam
version: 1.28

Last update of the program in the header:14.09.2015

Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Night Vision Camera.

Description:
Turn your Android device into a night vision device with picture camera and zoom.

Homepage: http://www.andro-ix.com/
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=andro...ghtVisionCamPro

Additional Information
Russian interface: Unknown

Download:
version: 1.28 Night Vision Cam (Post Alex0047 # 42951151)

Past versions

Post has been editedCyberbob - 14.09.15, 21:29
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (111)
This is not a night vision camera, it is an ordinary camera, a green filter, naturally in the dark can not see anything, but in daylight, if you're Sam Fisher ... well bayanische, author disrespekt program.

Rep: (1)
Use an infrared filter on camera and infrared light, and will you happiness with this program.

Rep: (1325)
leshikleshik @ 15.03.2011, 20:59*
Use an infrared filter on camera and infrared light, and will you happiness with this program.

Not work because filters, IR camera itself, to avoid distortion (e.g. glowing trees).
You see darkness
Although the idea is not bad. If otkovyryat filter - it will work

Rep: (9)
~ Roma ~, and you direct any IR remote control at your phone camera and buttons ponazhimat, you will be surprised. IR diode powerful you can easily illuminate a small area :) when upon a time, at a distance of 5-6 centimeters was able to even the text of a highlight.

Post has been editedpowercrim - 15.03.11, 17:42

Rep: (1325)
powercrim,
Yes, filters are not all IR, but with illumination from the Chinese night vision camera (50 LEDs !!), my phone on two feet is not seen.
The camera saw it all.

Rep: (1)
On my ski 15 seconds hangs up the phone (

Rep: (208)
powercrim @ 15.03.2011, 17:40*
IR diode powerful you can easily illuminate a small area when a time, at a distance of 5-6 centimeters was able to even the text of a highlight.

it does not need a program-subject. recently I put it, and compared the work of stock cam ui with the work of the softiny under illumination IR LEDs. the result is not in favor of the latter. completely useless thing

Rep: (8)
scream reminded me of the Chinese glass "night" vision for children with binoculars who built flashlight luminous green light, called quietly sneak up to the victim in the dark: lol:

Rep: (8)
Well, yes, it works, but only when the light.

Rep: (567)
The new version - 1.04 (Although she is advertising, but its functionality is not trimmed, and advertising interferes only when an active internet connection)
Attached fileandroix.com.android.NightVisionCam_1.04.apk(134.59 KB)

Rep: (28)
New version 1.0.12

Attached filenv12.apk(251.8 KB)

Rep: (0)
sgs2, Chinese. PNV of horseradish chamber for another device. But not too lazy, unbuckled the IR LED on the mouse is powered (5v + rezyuk on 1kOM) and cast a spell in the bathroom. Kamerka recorded sinivaty flame. Well of course then I tried this program. Confused a little bit, but readjust it became easier to see.

According to the Fanar stupid ideas can be of IR LEDs to gather and walk like ... Fuck knows how to walk, the screen light still will give a cunning face: rofl:. Useful except as a lotion in cars. Distant light in the infrared was not forbidden. Of course need above mentioned filter.

I wish she was Black.

All perfectly clear, look at my Skree Township, but the screen has transferred 40% of what I've seen !!!!

Attached images
Attached Image

On HTC Gracia hangs :(

I have a Samsung Galaxy Ace 5830i. Results like GANSTER333 - at night the camera works better now. And really I could see something that is not seen a regular camera. Screenshots do not know how to do yet. The only negative - I do not work zoom. The reasons are being investigated.

Rep: (2)
I can not see anything (((with IR LED on the remote control and then more to be seen))))

Rep: (372)
Night Vision Camera 1.1.5 Pro
Attached fileNightVisionCamera115.apk(408.64 KB)

Personally, I do not know in which cases I could use this prog, but in the dark it actually sees more than an ordinary camera. Here is an example, even the window is visible.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (949)
Pampering ...: russian_ru:

: Lol: I went to check out what people are writing. The title of a program such bosh

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/20/20, 05:20