> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

GO Contacts EX | Phonebook and dialer from GO Dev Team

Rep: (516)
GO Contacts EX
version: 2.08

Last update of the program in the header:09.11.2013

Other programs from the GO Dev Team:
GO Launcher | GO Launcher EX | GO SMS | GO Weather | GO Keyboard | GO Book
GO Score| GO Wallpaper | GO Friends |GO Locker | GO Photo | GO Power Master

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
More screenshots:
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Address book from the GO Dev Team.

Description:
GO Contacts is another powerful tool from the GO SMS and GO launcher EX developers.
GO Contacts is the perfect replacement for standard phone book and dialer (There is no caller id in the program ):
What is Caller ID
Display contact name, photo and other information when calling. For example, a full-screen photo, operator, region, organization name, position, nicknames, etc. There are a lot of other programs for this forum.
- quick search by name or organization, both in call history and in contacts (and in Russian too);
- grouping of contacts, both by built-in groups, and by their own (you can create in the program);
- merge or delete duplicate contacts;
- built-in own viewer of contacts (own editor of contacts appeared in version 2.00);
- ability to set up speed dials;
- backup and restore contacts;
- the possibility of changing themes;
- supported languages: English, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Korean, German, Polish, Portuguese,Russian , French;
- set the ring tone as a separate contacts, and the group;
- if there is a problem with a set of USSD requests - uncheck the setting "Dialing Settings-Confirm Dialing";
- contacts are reserved in the program in vcf format;
- portrait and landscape display modes.
Corrections in the version with my edits:
1. Blekly thin font display letters on the keys of the dialer (fixed in the version with my edits);
2. Uneven mapping name and phone numbers of contacts in relation to the photo (corrected in the version with my edits);
3. Displaying the name of the contact on the Favorites tab in one line, so that only the last name or part of it is placed (in the version with my edits, the display is made in two lines, the size for the full room and the first and last names);
4. Small font display of phone numbers, e-mail addresses, organizations, addresses, etc. in the contact details (corrected in the version with my edits);
5. Display Name in the details of the contacts in one line, i.e. does not fit completely (fixed in the version with my edits).

Comparative screenshots - this is the sketch that I have already sent countless times to developers for corrections:
Attached Image
If there is a problem with not taking notifications in the top bar (read the instructions):
Option 1 - we need ROOT rights (we say thanks for the optionJoker_LVV).
1. Put GO Contacts as a normal application.
2. Run any explorer with root rights and go to the data / app folder. We are looking for our installed GO Contacts, it will be called something like “com.jbapps.contactpro-1.apk”. We copy this .apk-shku in a convenient place.
3. Go to the application management and delete GO Contacts.
4. Be sure to rebuild!
5. Now we take in advance the copied file "com.jbapps.contactpro-1.apk" and with the help of an explorer with root rights put it in the system / app folder.
6. Permissions for this file are the same as for other files in this folder (/ system / app).
7. Rebutymsya!
8. Now GO Contacts (or rather two of its labels) should appear in the application menu. We try to run, if everything is ok we go further.
9. Now we take the phone of a girlfriend or a friend and call us on our pipe, so that there is a missed call. Be sure to do so! We take our little animal, we pull out the bar and there we click on the missed one, a query pops up which prog to complete, check the default and select GO Contacts.

Option 2 - we need ROOT rights (we say thanks for the optionrsoft_andrey).
1. We put the program MCLauncher (we need the rights ROOT), in the market you do not need to update to a newer version, because for some reason it already ceases to remove notifications about missed calls:
Attached fileMCLauncher.apk(57.49 KB)
2. Launch MCLauncher, select Go Dialer and click OK. All is ready.
When you start the program, it will shoot notifications of missed calls and launch Go Dialer. It will be necessary to add only a shortcut to the desktop and that's it.

Option 3 - (say thanks for optionShibaday).
In the program Titanium Backup make the system program. To do this, install the program, open it, a long tap on the desired dialer - make the system.

If the version with my edits is not installed, first remove the version from the market and install it on a clean one.

Android 4.x is supported by the program since version 2.06.

Homepage: http://www.goforandroid.com
Google Play Web: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...apps.contactpro

Program overview from aldaron.

Download:
Version 2.08: http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3682944/GO+Contacts+EX+2.08+071113.apk
Version 2.08.215 MOD: http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2256790/GO_Contacts_EX_2.08.215_mod.apk (before installing the original will have to be deleted, due to oversubscription; it gets up on the mod).
Widget 1.7: Attached fileGO_Contacts_widget_1.7.apk (259.16 KB)
Topics for the program: link (I ask you to upload the files in this thread).
Past Versions

Post has been editedGridzilla - 09.11.13, 06:08
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (1378)
de Vile @ 04/29/2011, 20:04*
USSD requests the new version also intercepts and * erases?
Because of this, I refused to use this wonderful program ((

Denkro @ 04/29/2011, 20:22*
de vile,
Works with a bang. In general, the stocks were not there yet.

de Vile @ 04/29/2011, 20:45*
denkro
Put, checked - thanks, corrected in fact)))

How strange. I type * 141 #, but it turns out * 141. Ate #. Maybe it depends on the device? I have a Dell Streak.

Rep: (102)
Ruff,
Turn off in the settings =>Confirm set.

Rep: (102)
solist-vi @ 05/03/2011, 03:58*
denkro
Maybe an inappropriate question, but how to clean your google account?

On the left will be your groups. Do what you want with them (delete, rename, move contacts between groups)
Yes, and try to make each contact belong to only one group.
And then Andryukha, especially 2.1, refuses to work normally with contacts belonging to several groups ..

Something like this.....

ShlAfter these gestures synchronize contacts in the phone ....

solist-vi @ 05/03/2011, 00:50*
What does an address in pustuk groups mean?

Put in the settings GO =>Display contacts only with phones.
Then all sorts of crap will not be displayed (the names of the mugs in the picasse, the letters)

Post has been editeddenkro - 03.05.11, 06:41

[DAO] @ 05/05/2011, 15:25*
Aftor! Answer me!

The developers of the program are Chinese, how do you want them to respond here? : rofl:

I just fix the translation, as an option, I put Russian-language files in all locations, which allows you to get the Russian interface of the program for any location of the system, but if it doesn’t work for you, it may be your firmware or something else - you need to understand .

Post has been editedPunker1 - 05.05.11, 14:38

Rep: (827)
[DAO] @ 05/05/2011, 16:02*
hell, can not you do nothing ????

If you are in trouble with English - write to the developers, of.sayt in the header. Here something kerosene?

Rep: (20)
bigatomic85 @ 05/16/2011, 12:30*
Good program, I liked more than DO. As they say, it immediately fell into the hand. In DO, it seemed to me that the interface was more confusing. The joy of using it darkens only one significant, for me, drawback - the letters in the dialer are very small. How can I fix this?

In DO there is a huge plus - sorting by work, which is important to me. And so is not bad. How to finalize go to it.

Rep: (606)
r-zz @ 05/17/2011, 09:15*
Pavlo1c, let's say there is a contact with 3 phone numbers, so if you dial a part of his name, 3 of his numbers appear, but only the first has a photo, you continue to type the last name - the photo appears around the 3rd number, you dial to the end and there are photos only the first and third phone

I usually search not in the dialer but in contacts. I tried it your way: everything is normally displayed the photo of the subscriber with a number and below his number without a photo. There is always only one photo, the first issue has my opinion that it’s even more convenient, it’s clear that this is a photo of this contact. Although ... the question is controversial, because if you are followed by contact with the same last name and without a photo at all, then you can be mistaken.

Rep: (13)
r-zz @ 05/17/2011, 10:15*
let's say there is a contact with 3 phone numbers, so if you dial a part of his name, 3 of his numbers appear, but only the first has a photo, you continue to dial the last name - the photo appears around the 3rd number, you dial to the end and only first and third phone

I’m doing so, dialing a part of the last name and one number is lit and at least until the end dial, click on it and all the contact data appears!

AChiller @ 05/18/2011, 15:31*
Did anyone manage to configure resetting the missed call notification when launching GO Contacts?

I have everything perfectly removed, android 2.3.3, did not specifically do anything, I still do not understand the patterns of the problem.

Rep: (13)
ExtreMe83 @ 05/19/2011, 02:37*
Transferred go contacts and go sms to the phone and when rebooting nothing flies

I’ve seen this a long time ago, that basic programs like keyboards, contacts, lanchers, widgets, etc. only in memory you need to put a different lag. :(

Rep: (83)
Olegius cool theme "wallet". But the functionality of Inesoft-even 5-ki is not enough ... what is it worth only to make a call. And for example, management, history, grouping ... still sawing and sawing ... but judging by the scope ... We will wait.

Rep: (20)
When will the sorting work begin, interesting?

Rep: (468)
Mediantos @ 05/23/2011, 19:03*
and after the call the program transfers control to the built-in dialer, which is also not comme il faut (

They (third-party dial-ups) are doing it all. Android feature. The dialer is used the one that comes with the firmware. Sometimes it is possible to get around this, because some programs try to offer their own Caller ID, but apparently it most often works as "crutches", because the normal effect can be achieved through time. And on versions of android 2.3+, it seems, do not work at all for security reasons.

Nafania_19 @ 05.25.2011, 23:11*
Most of all, there is non-confusing information about missed calls.

You know I have a colleague bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab, I have advised him to this program for the contacts he made, and I also began to torment the question - why is not removed notifications of missed. When you press the button on the phone he was offered a choice, a standard application or GO Contacts, he pressed each time GO Contacts and notification is not filmed. But I gave him a check on the point - always open GO Contacts when you press the Phone button and began to take notice. And you do not accidentally so?

Rep: (0)
Tell me, is it possible to put a melody on each group in Go Contacts and how?

Rep: (59)
Few edited the skin and that's what happened. Russian letters can not be distinguished. Download the skin, sign it with ZipSigner and install it, select the skin in the program settings.

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Thanks so much for helping us create a skin.Moonnah and lena na BMW

Attached fileGO_Theme_Wallet_1.04.apk(671.35 KB)

Attached filezipsigner_mod_ru_1.9.apk(88.05 KB)

Post has been editedboozywoozy [RND] - 27.05.11, 15:41

Rep: (59)
ebe1961,
The program posted below the topic.

Rep: (8)
Skin got up normally, but half of the group signatures are visible in yellow, and half are not visible at all until you hover over it.

Rep: (8)
The letters in the contacts on the right side for a quick search are also not visible.

Rep: (1830)
Punker1 @ 05/28/2011, 08:43*
GO Wallet Theme version 1.051 from the respected MoonNah and BMW lena na signed:

Do not add this skin to the official release? And then if you manually put will not be updated. So I do not like.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/10/20, 11:55