> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

android.process.acore

Rep: (0)
android.process.acore

Motorola milestone
OS and firmware: android 2.1.1, official

Description of the problem:
Good day! Help me please. I was a launcher pro, today I decided to return the native desktop via the home switcher, and he gives me the message “The error has occurred! And nothing changes after repeating the attempt (((what can I do ?????? I can’t lose my body at all

Solutions

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 04.12.19, 09:47
Reason for editing: android.process.acore error due microG

Rep: (66)
Apparently, the problem is on different devices and is associated with contacts. I have the same story when copying from a memory card. The device is clean, did not put anything yet, but the problem got out of the blue. Change the machine?

I have an adroid 2.1, erased all applications - it did not help.
deleted the account in the standard android mail and all messages - everything works; the error does not pop up anymore

Also started to pop up this error after demolishing facebook, twitter, google talk, mail, youtube and a program, which I thought it was some kind of Chinese game with a penguin label, but it turned out that it is a type launcherSuch. The problem is that if I wanted to return it, I don’t remember its version, and when I did backup software and settings, I didn’t include it in backup. I tried to download and install other launchers of the same Chinese - I don’t like the interface very much, I got used to what I was.
But this error pops up only occasionally, the desktop and everything else is working fine - maybe this is not the problem? How can this be cured?

Rep: (234)
dimonlimon4444 return google talk and mail if you demolished GMail. These applications are better not to touch.

I downloaded the program for a false incoming call (when the phone was shaken), installed it, set it up! I tried, shook, after 10 seconds went incoming. I turn it off! and then from where not to take the window fell out with an error: "the process android.processe.acore unexpectedly stopped. try again" and the button below "close forcibly". I press! and it climbs again! deleted a program! and the window is hanging! what to do! I do not want to factory settings (this means all applications will evaporate?
M
Check outForum Rules!
4.15. The names of topics and posts overloaded with punctuation marks (more than three in a row) are prohibited, for example: "How to set up Wi-Fi ????????" ....

Post has been editedBodtek - 12.10.11, 11:26
Reason for editing: Removed unnecessary punctuation.

Rep: (234)
dicobraz063savagemessiahzine.com, did the phone reboot?

Rep: (949)
dicobraz063savagemessiahzine.com @ 12.10.2011, 12:20 *
what delaaaaaat! I do not want to factory settings (this means all applications will evaporate?

Try to make a wipe cache and wipe dalwick cache in recovery, you do not need to do a wipe date yet (this is a reset to the factory settings)

Somebody help pliz, the error is the same, but my tablet, texet TM-7011, does not react at all except that it constantly shows this error, which is not removed at all. In addition, there is a shutdown button and everything ((((:: sveta:

After removing vkontakte free ... everything became normal
I understand that the error was due to the synchronization of contacts

The same crap ... After cleaning the body with Titan ... probably took something from Google backups of all kinds did not help. Contacts do not work and do not allow creating new ones.

Faced a similar problem. Contacts with the installed DR do not open for editing (error android.process.acore). In addition, when synchronizing with google, the DR of these contacts was cleaned and not transferred to google.
I can not say exactly what caused the problem, but the solution found the following:
1. Through standard Contacts, I export to a flash drive, I get a * .vcf file.
2. In all records, in the field DR (BDAY), I change the date from yyyymmdd to yyyy-mm-dd (for example, BDAY: 19740614 - BDAY: 1974-06-14).
3. Delete all contacts from the phone and import the edited file.

While everything works, including the normal synchronization of the DR with google. There is only one incomprehensible glitch, the date in the contacts is displayed correctly, but if you clip it to change, it opens for editing a day less, i.e. 06/14/1974 instead of 06/14/1974. After changing and saving everything falls into place.

Post has been editedjoyman17 - 23.10.11, 14:45

Rep: (3)
There was such a problem (error android.process.acore (android 2.2 tablet pc)) solved it even easier .. the pop-up message hardly allowed me to go to Settings / Applications / Application Management / All / Contacts Store ... the “erase data” button made an instant magic .. Yes, the contacts have retired, not for long .. just before synchronization with my google account. Good luck))

Well. After reading this thread and googling, I cleared the "contacts" - they weighed 120 MB.
Until the time of the sin, there were no problems, then again on a new ... gapps, acore, application shutdown - all the same.
Decided to hard reset.

After XP, there were no problems until the moment of connecting to the contacts of the official VKontakte application and the native Twitter application.
It was here that the errors got up again.

In general, the problem, as I understand it, is here. That's right: when you sync heaps of accounts in your phone (Google, Facebook, Twitter, VKontakte, LinkedIn, Skype), problems begin.

Rep: (1)
The problem disappeared after removing Google+.

Rep: (24)
I did not jump out of such errors, but the battery began to leak furiously. Installing the programBatteryMixstarted monitoring the system. Found a hanging process.acore Always hung in the background and bite off nearly 90% of the battery. This process hung together with Launcher Pro and with GoContacts, moreover, at night, it did not let the phone to sleep, loading the processor every 30 minutes.
I deleted GoContacts, deleted Launcher Pro by replacing it with GOLauncher EX, I nailed this process manually through application management. While the process does not appear, at least the system does not see it hanging in the background.
All Google Service have been removed from me to the market, except for the processes associated with the synchronization of contacts and calendar. Monitor further

Rep: (16)
With the transition to 2.3.7 cyanogen, the problem has been self-canceled, all contacts are combined without any errors
* lg gt540

Thank you all for poiosh. I have Super pad 3 (Chinese crap) went into the management of applications and erased contacts Android problem disappeared!

Well, that was a week from the experiment described in post # 54.
After what I described there, I disconnected auto-contacts with official VK and Twitter applications - everything, the errors disappeared, not a single week.

I got this error after deleting the "contact store" application

Settings / Applications / Application Management / All / Contacts Store ... the "erase data" button did instant magic ..

Thank!
Two days tormented by a mistake.
Now everything is super!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/06/20, 11:28