> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Springle | Generator visualization.

Rep: (30)
Sprint
version: 1.2

Last update of the program in the header:6.03.2011

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Visualization, which changes when you swipe your finger across Eran uu press certain buttons. A more complete description on the "not the official language for the forum" below.

Springle is a mesmerizing visual toy for the Android. Explore rich and evolving environments as they come alive with your touch.
Space out to Springle on the subway or use it to VJ your next show!

Using Springle:
Springle takes its direction from the movement of your fingers. Try tapping for big explosions and dragging your fingers around slowly to draw. Flick your fingers to send everything spinning on a new trajectory.
Your phone's menu key will give you access to the various modes and allow you to export images of your psychedelic masterpiece.

Video: youtube.com
Homepage: http://www.bolasol.com/springle/
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=proce...d.test.springle

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download: version: 1.2
Attached filespringle_v1.2.apk(1.86 MB)

Past versions

Post has been editedalcsan - 06.03.11, 17:41
Reason for editing: Added control and video description

Rep: (1063)
alcsan,
M
Check outForum Rules!
3.1. The official language of the forum is Russian.

Corrected.

Rep: (66)
The interesting thing, only at the back button without leaving the app.

Gangwill @ 07.03.2011, 00:39*
The interesting thing, only at the back button without leaving the app.

This is not a mistake, "Back" button is used for painting the background of translucent color monotonous. Feel free to press the "Little House" - the program then does not hang in the process.

Someone knows similar programs? For example, to visualization, depending on the music.

Rep: (2)
For junkies standards povtykat))

Rep: (29)
I like this, even though the program useless, but it is beautiful =)

Rep: (46)
best_of_me,
+1: lol:

Rep: (1)
More such beautiful trinkets.

BVOG,
It is important that the program is made qualitatively. For example Iamascope looks messy and all the harmony that should inspire this program disappears ...

alcsan I agree with you, but that is no stranger to a well-made applications, these gadgets provide contrast and prevent the user to be "spoiled."

alcsan @ 7.3.2011, 20:38*
Someone knows similar programs? For example, to visualization, depending on the music.

Join. Lick in the hospital, I am listening to music, and on the visualization type that was finally krutyak-be!

Rep: (18)
I ponravilos.prostenko and with vkusom.avtoru +

Author + povtykat good app, I hope you still vvypustite chtonit similar in kawaii ^^ &

Rep: (0)
Lulu, quality and fun to make. You can get stuck for a long time :)

By the way, is there anything like that?

obsalyutno useless program but time to kill, you can: russian:

Sven.mobile like no (((

get bored

Rep: (12)
kind of cool crap. it makes no sense, but did not remove :)

That's right, the program for junkies. Especially inserts ambient mode. ;)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/10/20, 10:56