The second life of the laptop - monoblock / tablet / docking station | who what

Rep: (518)
The second life of the laptop - a monoblock / tablet / docking station who on what much

Useful links:Touchscreen in a laptop born without it пїЅ Computer Monitor Upgrade

Post has been editedShoore - 04.06.16, 20:54

Rep: (84)
Prehistory.
Nout about 3 let.Menya always he pleased, pet, one slovom.No after 2-2.5 years after the purchase of the trouble started syurprizy.Pervymi hit a button on the clave-son with perseverance pick out their day-to den.A inserted back, he picked out again , fasteners broke, I was glued to the super glue, etc., in the end Claudia began to look terrible (son 3 years) a little later, I neuglyadel glass of sweet tea, poured out into the DVD drive, and vyvedevshy it from stroya.Pryatat laptop just uncomfortable, disconnect the network cable , bear somewhere in the closet and in this rode.Vobschem laptop was left without a DVD and become a nuisance klavy.Sleduyuschey power failure, the cause of the block neizvestna.Veb camera 1.3MP burned myself-sluchayno.Moschneyshim blow was breaking petel.Kak turned a disease all noutom serii.Kto and-pasted the metal plate, some new building, I poshol other putom.Vso rest faithfully serve still.
In connection with breakdowns and Claudia, and immediately decided to do body monoblok.Chestno saying monoblock find the most reliable kind of body-no loops which are always problems, including phones and kpk.Itak started upgrading to half a year nazad.Pervym thing new universal power supply .Because growths RAM to 2gig.Hotya is now expected to increase to 4.Prots he did not dual-core-trogat.Postavil new DVD rom.Dalee new 5-megapixel web camera, keep it out of the body, it was necessary to push nemnogo.Nu and most importantly -tachskrin 14 "So as hard disk 120gig replaced 320.Stary to put in a box all 290rub.
He moved the matrix very successfully, it lay down where the keyboard was, threw out the touchpad at the same time. The housing was dragging for a long time. I had to cut the entire center out of plywood. Then I regretted very much how the plexus would look great with illumination. But this thought was later, left the plywood. Below, the only power button is on. The bottom center, illuminated by three diodes through the plex, is on, charging and main power. At the same time I changed the thermal paste to fresh and the temperature dropped by 15! degrees.
I thought for a long time about the stand at the back, I liked the Lenovo monoblock design options. I wanted something elegant, but strong. As a result, I used three positional antennas from the ancient TV, presumably temporarily, and possibly permanently.
Initially, I wanted 3D carbon as a topcoat, but it came out quite a lot in terms of money for the size of the laptop. Therefore, I took glossy vinyl, varnish lays well on it for durability. Today I covered 2/3 of the body with vinyl and stopped, the film is thin — every joint is small It’s possible I’ll remove it later and return to the release of 3D carbon fiber, it is stronger at once and covers the surface perfectly, without giving out small scratches, etc.
So far, everything seems to be working. The sensor works with a bang. Yes, and I got used to this control for 6 years, I actively search for software for Windows XP! Who can tell? There is an interface from Asus-Touch Gate called, today I hunted this program all day without Results. Lay out the owners of the asus t91 if there is. Well, for now, the good old XP. Increased the scroll to 35.
Next photo. I don’t know how to take a picture of his touch-work. Only video.
I use the virtual keyboard, but there are moments where, without the usual way, I therefore acquired the size of a small external uzbshnuyu.

Such is the way of modding.Pohodu noutom izdevalsya.Moi no-loss no personal experience, Claudia is tacked on as the network nadobnosti.V climb can be virtual as a lap or on stole.Nikakih deployable, A slider elements, change my nadozhno.Pokrytie summer vidimo.V up of two strips of 2gig ozu.Poverh sensor film obyazatelno.Nu be bought and enhanced battery of a series, although the native still holds 2.5 chasa.Rodnoy like 3000mah capacity, I would like to 6000.Bral this laptop Ekspress card psi razvetvlitel two more Uzbek firm rover-so he flew on the third day, the rover has a rover is visible not destiny poka.Ochen pleases 5megapikseley video camera, although wrote once in spurts, perhaps a graphics card does not pull, but I know 128m.ne generally.

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedPecten - 08.03.12, 16:31
Reason for editing: Led in human form

Rep: (51)
go nuts !!! : shok:
Normalny figon turned out !!!! : ok:
you're just a master;)
PS: how much did you say gave for the touch?
Atom I have my gnusmas R40 (beech) is also on the way, though if the south bridge does not screw up (began to malfunction)

Post has been editedMaverick1968 - 01.03.11, 05:17

I took a touch for 2500r, got it on discounts, now it costs 3200r. The controller is pretty big, it's hard to find a place. I have no problems with the touchscreen, it's durable, 2mm deep, it responds well.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedDRE G - 01.03.11, 10:03

Rep: (241)
DRE G,
and where did you get it? And then in Ukraine mail (by plane) goes more than a week.
I initially thought I had to do my netbook like that, but under load it strongly decays, I have to refuse.

Nashol today is a little software for a touch on vin.KHR. Directly on the asus website. While there are three applications for a finger-photo, calculator and notes.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Nemezis-87 @ 03/01/2011, 16:00*
And then in Ukraine mail (by plane) goes more than a week

: drag:
in-in! ... and all this week they load itkicked!
after which the goods come rumpled at best (and at worst -battered): drag:
then what about the weekly transportation of 2 mm glass? : shok:

The touch came to me weighing 5kg, and put all the weight on the packaging, foam rubber, cardboard, etc. Pack well.

Maverick1968
I received a parcel a week ago, asked the person to protect the accessories to the PDA as much as possible. He fulfilled the promise, and everything came to me completely intact, you can also do the same.

Here is such a beautiful case.

Attached Image

Attached Image

I know ty master, to make reality a sketch. ;)

This is a monoblock PC (a mixture of a monitor and a PC in one), there is no battery in it. It seems like a sensor too.
You can do it, it’s easier to buy a case and insert everything you need there.

Post has been editedDRE G - 01.03.11, 22:29

Rep: (57)
But how was the matrix itself moved? no ph in the details of the process?

There are no problems with the matrix, the loop is flexible, the length allows, the inverter went into the recess, where the keyboard was, the touchscreen controller is there. The foil was left native. The fastener is also native, only it is now attached to the bottom of the case (I mean the matrix fastener)
I connected the 5 mg camera from the inside to the uzb (back) 3v was fed to my native camera, and I needed 5. So I still have two more uzb (one from the old camera, the second from bluetooth, which is physically not in a8, but there is a connector (I can’t find the pinout truth 8pin.) And it doesn’t come to mind what else to hook. (There is gps in the phone, it's also a modem) The accelerometer is probably cool, but the laptop is heavy for using it.
I’ll post photos of the matrix fasteners as soon as I get there.

Is it true that Win7 supports a finger-oriented interface with drivers? Maybe it’s worth upgrading to seven.

I really wanted a mount (stand) as in the photo, I looked in nete for sale separately, no. I would integrate it. Although my size wins.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedDRE G - 01.03.11, 23:41

Rep: (32)
cool, as I understand it, a mouse is not needed at all? But why programs under the touch then? or I don’t catch up

DRE G @ 03/01/2011, 10:30 PM*
but there is a connector (I can’t find the pinout truth 8pin.)

I also have an 8-pin bluetooth connector in my R40 samsung, but I don’t have it myself .... I found a pinout somewhere in the net, and how to put a USB bluetooth there ... I can unsubscribe: drag:

Rep: (57)
DRE G @ 03/01/2011, 11:30 p.m.*
Is it true that Win7 supports a finger-oriented interface with drivers? Maybe it’s worth upgrading to seven.

In the car I have 7ka, although the touch is 10 inches, the flight is normal)

don't you need a mouse at all? But why programs under the touch then? or I don’t catch up

You don’t need a mouse at 90%. Although you don’t have a game without it. Program is not a touch, but a finger-like Windows mobile. Scrolling photos by sliding your fingers across the screen, scroll. Handwriting of course. There isn’t this in XP. , but I'm 10 years on Windows-used, so no.

A small video of 7 megabytes (shot with a max, it’s not loaded from the camera here) The video shows which programs I’m looking for now. So far, only three ...
In the car I have 7ka

I always wanted to ask, in a car in the cold of 35 degrees, laptops, PCs, electronics don’t die? The thaw, frost-condensate - went short ...

Attached files

Attached fileVIDEO_006.mp4(7.18 MB)

Post has been editedDRE G - 02.03.11, 00:26

Yes, Windows 7 works fine with that, even beta versions were designed for this. But it is demanding on operative more than on the rest of the hardware.

But I plan to put 4 gigabytes of RAM. Maybe for the time being put as the second axis, I need to think about it.

Nemezis-87 @ 03/02/2011, 01:22*
But it is demanding on operative more than on the rest of the hardware.

DRE G
I had 7ka on the note for almost a year! ...: drag:
I was completely satisfied ... I even drove a stalker on a robot (though at a minimum): yes2:
sheet music: SAMSUNG R40
percent (was Celeron 1700 MHz) replaced by CorDuo1700 MHz
memory 2 Gb 533
video integrated ATI M200 (memory takes from the opera - up to 512MB)
screw 60 gb
PS: so 2 gigs for seven are quite enough for your asus ....;)
PPS: and on account of 8pin BT ...read there is truth about acer ...

Post has been editedMaverick1968 - 02.03.11, 06:34

I saw this article. I’m not sure that it matches the asus (although I didn’t check it). In any case, I just don’t know what to hook there, that’s the place. The TV tuner will not fit in and it’s more convenient through the express card connector. I don’t need GPS .Bluetooth, 3g, yota, too. There is a card reader, there is wifi too. So there’s a dead end in this direction.
Another camera, like on a cell phone, one in front, the second, more powerful at the back, but also stupid, it's even hard to take a laptop by weight.

My first laptop was airu, he’s just naked, without anythinghttp://www.casemods.ru/fotokonkurs/foto1003/here there, due to the removal of fluppy, I installed wifi, bluetooth, fm radio (nifiga to catch) scrolling on the case. and so on. Then I sold it for the chervonets.

Post has been editedDRE G - 02.03.11, 11:17

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/06/20, 18:40