> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Google Launcher 2.1 | Standard Google release launcher

Rep: (47)
Google launcher
Version: 2.1

Last update of the program in the header:23.02.2011

Tags: llll launcher

Attached Image

Short description:
Standard Google release launcher.

Especially for minimalists - stock launcher from Google Android 1.6 Donut ^)

Incorrectly runs on Android 2.2 !!!

Homepage: google.com

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Installation
[B] 1. Set as a normal application through the File Manager.
2.Kopirovat through Root explorer Launcher.apk c memory card Sistem \ ..., then switch "mount ro" and set permision how hereAttached ImageThen we click "move" and peremeschyaem in ... \ app. (Root is needed)
ZY tested on Xperia mini 2.1, with broken unsubscribe (phone, firmware) Take to the cap threads :)

Download:
Version: 2.1 Attached fileLauncher.apk (3.89 MB)

Past versions:

Post has been editeddva974 - 15.04.17, 07:47
Reason for editing: Tags

Rep: (9)
month looking for! Catch plus: happy:

mmm
and how to set? : D
not get something (

Rep: (144)
100% not 2.1 I have a standing when buying and firmware has been 1.5, so the description should be corrected.

Rep: (84)
He established if you throw in the system / app / rights, but work on 2.1 is not because .. he 1.6)

Rep: (478)
Yes chase ...
I stood at 2.3. No problem.

Posted 24-02-2011, 14:30:

* A set of AIC.

Rep: (141)
On 2.2.1 has not risen.

Rep: (1777)
But the extreme RCMixHD established (without dancing like a normal apk) and works ... Only it is not 2.1, it is with 1.5-1.6

Post has been editedRhino759 - 24.02.11, 16:16
Reason for editing: clarified

experiment2002 @ 24.02.2011, 10:25*
but work on 2.1 is not because .. he 1.6)

I got to 2.1. It installs as usual prilozhenie.potom demolished and thrown into the system \ APP so as not to link to memory and the user is not served :)
purely my opinion on 2.1 and below placed as a normal application wa type mentioned above with Ruth and permisionom throw in systems \ ann
I am waiting for responses to be verbose.

on the Optimus 2.3 does not attempt in any way
all done by insruktsii
I searched in google
nothing helps.

glebpsiheya @ 24.02.2011, 19:08*
on the Optimus 2.3 nikakvse did not put on insruktsiiv iskalnichego google does not help.

permision and you changed?
edited factor for setting read mozht pomoget :)))

Post has been editedbaga8 - 24.02.11, 22:29

Rep: (186)
Thank you, it works! Did everything in the header is written.

Rep: (66)
baga8 @ 24.02.2011, 16:42*
I have stood at 2.1

It's funny: D Do not pay attention, just neighing: rofl:

ClubViper @ 25.02.2011, 00:25*
Quote (baga8 @ 24.02.2011, 16:42) I got to 2.1Zabavno not pay attention, just neighing

still I would not get up !!!! : Lol:
zy before was 1.6 without Bluetooth and limited software compatibility and functionality :)

baga8

the fact is that the ability to launcher.apk basically do not put) when installed in a system that is already a standard launcher with the same name
and remove it I can not. "Error while deleting".
delete files that the standard system launcher. he still works and is not deleted!)

glebpsiheya @ 25.02.2011, 06:56*
and remove it I can not. "Error while deleting". delete files that the standard system launcher. he still works and is not deleted!)

I do not understand about how you launcher about this or about that that you stood :)
zy of rename launcher.apk in 1launcher.apk and throw again by the second method of caps :)

huh

I do not understand about how you launcher about this or about that which you have stood

trying to remove the standard) is not deleted)
and this is not put because the system thinks that it is already in the system. I remove here that there are in the system but it is not deleted) deleted everything associated with it, but it does not disappear from the system. file something like no more, and the launcher runs) neskoldko reboot the xs cho do

Rep: (6)
2.2 someone put?

huh

I do not understand about how you launcher about this or about that which you have stood

trying to remove the standard) is not deleted)
and this is not put because the system thinks that it is already in the system. I remove here that there are in the system but it is not deleted) deleted everything associated with it, but it does not disappear from the system. file something like no more, and the launcher runs) neskoldko reboot the xs cho do

um and after the (renamed) threw in the AMS systems are you setting the standard lunechere pressed the delete default settings? :)

Rep: (55)
Website correct

pitOOf @ 26.02.2011, 01:50*
Website correct

he really vrod Homepage then and there :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/10/20, 9:32