> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

QtADB | Control your smart phone via a PC.

Rep: (20)
QtADB
version: 0.8.1

Last update of the program in the header:12.01.2012

Attached Image

Short description:
Control your smartphone via PC

Description:
QtADB is a PC program designed to control your smartphone through a PC. The possibilities of the program are impressive, this is a file manager, work with screenshots, application manager, manipulations with firmware, etc. The program supports popular OS. ATTENTION!!! YOU USE THIS PROGRAM AT YOUR OWN RISK.
videohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3drxktKIyU...player_embedded

QtADB is your Android manager.

The name of the program comes from a combination of two words: Qt and ADB. Qt (pronounced [kyu ː T]) is a collection of libraries and tools designed for the C + + and Java programming languages. ADB, as Android Debug Bridge, which is part of the Android SDK, and it is necessary for the application to work. “QtADB” in free translation means something like “Darling ADB”

Before you run

Before work is necessarydownload android sdkand unzip to any folder on your computer. The program at startup will ask you to specify the path to the platform-tools directory in the downloaded SDK. Also, the necessary components can be downloaded from the project site.

Appearance of the program

QtADB has a very simple and intuitive interface. If you have a connected phone, a window with a file manager and buttons located on the left side will appear on the screen. These buttons allow you to switch between the main functions of the application. After the phone is disconnected, the application will automatically block certain functions for the use of which the device will need to be reconnected.
In a programme:
1. File Manager
2. Application Manager
3. Recovery
4. Fastboot

\ If the phone is connected but there is no file list, the following action:
1) adb - kill server
2) adb run a server

Create file:
gksudo gedit /etc/udev/rules.d/51-android.rules
And enter the line:
SUBSYSTEM == "usb", SYSFS {idVendor} == "0bb4", MODE = "0666"

"0bb4" - for HTC only

Acer ”0502 ″
Dell "413c"
Foxconn ”0489 ″
Garmin-Asus "091E"
HTC ”0bb4 ″
Huawei ”12d1 ″
Kyocera ”0482 ″
LG "1004 ″
Motorola "22b8 ″
Nvidia ”0955 ″
Pantech ”10A9 ″
Samsung ”04e8 ″
Sharp "04dd"
Sony Ericsson “0fce”
ZTE "19D2 ″

I attach 2 archives for WinXP and Win7

Homepage: http://qtadb.wordpress.com/

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download:
version: 0.8.1 QtADB (Post # 10823951)

Past versions

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 12.01.12, 20:13
Reason for editing: 0.8.1

Rep: (0)
Hello everyone, I can not connect the phone to qtADB, the phone is on the rake menu

\ If the phone is connected but there is no file list, the following action:
1) adb - kill server
2) adb run a server

I have a model Leeco le s3 x626 help please do not connect the phone to QtADB

Rep: (2)
Hello

help good people!

ph highscreen strike
The display does not work (neither the backlight nor the image), the touch works. need some way to steer the device with a PC in order to put the program Fotobot.

The bodies are not rutted, cwm recovery has not previously been installed.

I tried to install according to descriptions via fastboot (first adb reboot bootloader - fastboot devices appear in the system, but for reboot recovery - some unknown HUAWEI with its hardware id appears in the system). but he very quickly СЏakoby_ poured img-file for 0.4 s and said right away that everything is ok. and nothing happened.
iRoot also tried it - he writes that tel. Without a root, I begin to do it according to her instructions - he asks to press a button in the right corner of the screen, I blindly poke there in different areas - nothing happens ...

adb.exe, fastboot.exe, plug-in for TC, Putty shell via adb, some jar-shell bodies see. but I can't download the settings database - the data directory is empty.
su command in shell writes:

shell @ android: / $ su
/ system / bin / sh: su: not found
127 | shell @ android: / $

shell @ android: / $ chmod 755 / data /
Unable to chmod / data /: Operation not permitted

One question - there is a cwm recovery for my body. Tell me it's possible to put it at all? What specifically to enter after sticking a lace into a disconnected device?
Or how do I turn on usb debugging with a non-root body, without busybox, without cwm recovery ??

Post has been editedTimex - 13.01.18, 05:02

The author of the program wrote that in the registry it is necessary to find "Bracia" and switch the checkForUpdatesOnStart key to false. Has ceased to take off.
Can anyone know if this key is not in the win 10 registry, is it realistic to create it to work and which one?

Rep: (1)
Hjaall @ 03.02.18, 20:36*
Can anyone know if this key is not in the win 10 registry, is it realistic to create it to work and which one?

If you don’t have it, how do you know where to create it?
In general, you need to make sure that the program is installed, it has been launched at least once, and then search the registry for a record.
If you did not find it, then there is always option b, a virtual machine or an old computer with XP or 7 and try there.

Rep: (9)
* hjaall
If still relevant.
Attached Image

Thus, after disabling the update, QtADB_cwm_edition on Windows 10 stopped falling.

Post has been editedlelik2911 - 07.03.18, 14:52

Rep: (45)
Does it work on Android 4.4.2? Ruth is needed, right?

Rep: (729)
* yhj
Why not work? It worked for me.
On 4.4 Root, you can easily get Kingorut, and through the apk and through the computer version: yes2:

Rep: (4)
Win 10. Prog hangs for half an hour, does not respond. ADB is nothing to do with, because works fine by itself. It would be better if the author, instead of animating the menus, devoted time to testing!

Rep: (5)
He broke the screen and the touch, pulled on the cord everything he needed. Photos, even some databases for applications.
I would like to sell the phone for parts, is it possible through the function Delete data to clear everything from the device’s memory and are not afraid that the unfriendly buyer will pull something out of there? The phone is root and twrp.

Rep: (729)
* kalne
: yes2: Open the console / terminal and enter the command there.
Here, the teamADB and all that can be done with it (Post nano26 # 15982669)

Or, manually (by the piece) delete all folders in the / data section

Post has been editedrostikzh - 09.03.19, 10:58

Rep: (19)
Update planned?

Rep: (1897)
* jokerm90, author 7ymekk Without waiting for assistance, he abandoned the project, the last time he appeared on XDA in August 2014.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 10/23/20 at 11:22 AM