> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Vkontakte: synchronization | Sync tel. books with Vkontakte

Rep: (24)
Vkontakte: synchronization
Version: 2.2

Last update of the program in the header:26.02.2011

Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
The application synchronizes your phone book with Vkontakte friends, who provided the correct number of your mobile phone.

- selective loading,
- upload photos,
- loading birthdays
- the availability of the program in “accounts and synchronization” is not planned as long as the authorization of VKontakte remains as it is now,
- The bug with confusion in the photos is finally fixed.

Homepage: http://dilix90.blogspot.com/
Android Market: https://market.android.com/details?id=ru.hu....vkontakte.sync

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download:

Version: 2.2
Attached fileVkContactEditor.apk(147.96 KB)

Past versions
version: 2.0 Attached fileVkContactEditor.apk (146.6 KB)

Post has been editedRubaka - 27.06.11, 14:37
Reason for editing: corrected header

Rep: (3)
Are you a developer?
Everything works fine on Wildfire.
Why can't the created contact be edited? I just need to synchronize the avatar, and I want to delete the number in this contact (VKontakte indicates the city number of the already existing mobile)

Yes, I am a developer.
Those. You want to load an empty contact (i.e., no number, only ava?). Did not quite understand the question.
When creating a contact, a number and a photo are added, do you want to add only a photo with a manually entered number? Vprintspe is not difficult, you can do it.

Do I need to swap the specified home number? Or maybe some more data?

Rep: (0)
Something does not give out a list of friends ...

For some, it does not work, if it's not difficult to write what exactly is happening?

Donate ad-free version:
Attached Image

Rep: (80)
Entered the login and password, confirmed the request for permission, the "Synchronization" button appears later, the data loading starts, but after the download, there is still no friends list. Ie the "synchronization" button reappears and a tick next to it. All ... There is nothing more!
A useful program, provided, of course, that it works. I hope to bring it to mind. Thank.

It's not entirely clear, I have people who are recorded in the phone, and from the contact I would like to take only a photo. How to do it? He did not even display them to me, only those with phones.

Posted 02/22/2011, 20:29:

Another quality of downloadable photos is bad (

I will understand the error

The photo can be downloaded if only the person provided his number and it matches the one recorded on the phone, while I do not see any other way

And here's how you can (http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=170001)?There everything was perfectly done and after updating the contact flew off (((

1. There the service was in the synchronization section.
2. it was possible to configure in the book itself the display of contacts from VKontakte (and from the lists of lists)

Rep: (12)
I would like it to be possible to link a page from Vkontakte to a contact from the phone. Ie that he uploaded for contact avatar, date and so on. And then not all indicate your mob number. phone.
On HTC phones, this is very conveniently done with Facebook, but unfortunately, of those people that are needed, no one is logged off on Facebook.

Rep: (-1)
Can you explain what to do with the program? Installed .. introduced ppaoo .. pressed to allow .. and sense? No reaction ...

For some reason, some do not go beyond the resolution, the error is not clear, but I will understand

Rep: (106)
Also the list of friends does not appear

Made a small update that should solve the problem with the non-appearance of the "synchronization" button after pressing the "allow" button

Rep: (15)
Previously, the button appeared, but it did not show friends, but now it does not appear at all. (I mean after the update)
And yet it may be worth making throughSync adapter ?

Post has been edited23d - 23.02.11, 11:53

Of course, it would be worthwhile to do it through the SyncAdapter, only the administration of VKontakte on this score seems to have a different opinion, since their authorization is done through a browser with several redirects.
So, if you get around this, imitate the browser, at the slightest change from admins on Vkontakte, the program will start to fall and you will have to figure it out again.

Now the majority has a problem with authorization through the browser.

In an attempt to deal with the lack of transition after permission - a new update

Rep: (-1)
PS and where is the update itself?

Rep: (12)
rdv111, what in my opinion offer ?

Rep: (58)
DJmustdie, exactly the same situation.

Rep: (80)
Alexander9951 @ 02.23.2011, 15:12*
PS and where is the update itself?

The update itself in the market. Version 1.1. Unfortunately, so far it has not helped much. By the way, now at least you can see that the application is really trying to add contacts, but unfortunately he hasn’t found a single “Normal” phone number for himself. We are waiting for corrections, the benefit of the developer does not sleep :)
Attached fileru.human.vkontakte.sync_2.apk(145.39 KB)

Post has been editedDJmustdie - 23.02.11, 16:46
Reason for editing: Added new version

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/10/20, 22:44