> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

1 VPN | It allows one-click install VPN-connection.

Rep: (62)
1 VPN
Version: 1.6.2m

Last update of the program in the header:30.11.2011

Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
It allows one-click install VPN-connection.

Description:
1 VPN - an application that allows one-click install VPN-connection. Compound supported PPTP, L2TP and L2TP / IPSec. Besides
This part of the program includes a widget that displays the current connection status.

Requires OS Android 1.6 and above.

Homepage: http://doandroids.com/
Android Market: market: // search / q = pname:? com.doenter.onevpn
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.doenter.onevpn

List of changes
What's new in version 1.5.9m:
Fixed crash bug. Issue with wakelock.

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download:
Version: 1.6.2m http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1299009/1_vpn_162.apk

Past versions

Post has been editedSmartecs - 04.12.11, 01:58
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (1)
root is needed?

Rep: (0)
Asks license = (

that is, I can pull up through yusb to whom and 'Net that I go through the cable will be via telephone?
but as?

Rep: (62)
Romanny,
No, this program will replace the standard VPN connection on your phone.
For example, she remembers your password and a standard VPN connection is not able to do it!

Rep: (157)
A great utility, saves time, customize the widget - really connects with a single click

Rep: (2)
V.B @ 21.02.2011, 16:34*
Asks license = (

I also asked

Rep: (4)
MeraS @ 28.02.2011, 15:59*
Quote (V.B @ 21.02.2011, 16:34) *
Asks license = (

I also asked

and I probably wants money

please explain why and what do you need a VPN connection

Rep: (9)
HuaweiU8110
I'm at uni for example, to connect to Internet, you must first potsepitsya to Wi fi, and then create a VPN connection)

Rep: (1)
Can anyone lay out the full version?
Thank you in advance!

Rep: (17)
noticed one peculiarity - utility complains of a license only after the launch of market'a, ie if we assume use 1VPN for 3 days and during that time have never run the market (and not access to it through other applications, or service from market'a all run the same), then 1VPN all this time will work correctly. Those. apparently 1VPN checks litsuhu by market'a.
In this regard, very interested in an item in the menu settings 1VPN (need to go through an application in itself a program, press the "menu", then preferences), namely Use Market License. Tick ​​this item should be removed. If programm already complained about the license, then remove and reinsert it and immediately remove the checkbox in front of the said paragraph. Actions taken have helped me get rid of the license check, and hope to help you.

Post has been editedMonten - 07.04.11, 11:05

Rep: (81)
and why the heck do you need VPN connection, the example of the university is not to reason why ... can not be directly to the wi-fi pull up?

cheprez it all connects and to what? wifi, 3g?

Post has been editedRge245 - 29.05.11, 19:13

Rep: (13)
Market already in version: 1.5.7m thread who will lay out? ;)

Rep: (3546)
Version 1.5.7: Attached file1_VPN ___ Connect_in_1_Tap_v1.5.7.apk (333.98 KB)

Changes:
  • Fixed problem with automatic reconnection.

Komrad, explain that nuba animal such VPN connection, preferably with examples. Senks advance.

Rep: (77)
lokkki7 @ 31.05.2011, 09:08*
nuba clarify that an animal such VPN connection

In google banned?

in my university the same situation! thank. and that constantly bothers to enter a password

The convenience store is already version 1.5.9m Maybe someone there? I will be very grateful. :)

Rep: (77)
Attached file1_VPN_1.5.9m.apk(330.37 KB)

What's new in this version:
Fixed crash bug. Issue with wakelock.

I have this program all works still in trial mode. And in one click does not connect and only copy to clipboard.
Does everyone have it?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/10/20, 17:45