> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Extra Phone Settings | Vibration when dialing, and other notices

Rep: (36)
Extra Phone Settings
version: 1.30

Last update of the program in the header:10.12.2013

Attached Image

Short description:
Vibration when dialing, and other notifications.

Description:
The program is for those who want to Vibrate when responding to a set of numbers. Also can do other notices (see. Screen). Unlike DroidVibration I work steadily. In Russian embodiment reschedule a more pleasant. Icon of DroidVibration.

Homepage: http://studiobinghuan.blogspot.com/search/...hone%20Settings
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.b...raPhoneSettings

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download:
version: 1.30 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3252465/com.bh.android.ExtraPhoneSettings.apk
Version: 1.19 rus Extra Phone Settings (Post # 12430436)

Past versions

Post has been editedGridzilla - 10.12.13, 04:50
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (483)
Please remind that makes the button - "Clear fav contacts."? I only remember that when you press cheto stops working, if you have time to press the start, and that's what ....?

bal 73, he did not understand why this feature :) yesterday the release of version 1.11, but changes only added to the Chinese language, so do not pay attention.

240 downloads per day, and even if someone unsubscribed: nea:

Rep: (0)
I feel that after an absence of impressions about the program, the link to it miraculously stopped working))))
You may try again ???

Rep: (2)
Prog take a long time everything is OK

Rep: (75)
I do not know what trick, but I do not work, none of these prog. Call - answer without any vibration ... Can anyone aware of what's going on? Huawei U8230.

Rep: (6)
My identity is not working vibration when dialing.

Kostian69, Miroschnik, after installation overload their devices? owners looking for more of the same devices to try. do not go - do not mean to your animals.

Rep: (77)
guzzles battery very good 20 percent of the night so I do not understand

Rep: (2)
Jane-K @ 14.02.2011, 18:45*
guzzles battery very good 20 percent of the night so I do not understand

I have with this prog 6-7% per night, the problem in a different look.

I also did not notice until the overrun at

Rep: (3)
ON U8230 does not work ....

Rep: (72)
SonyEricsson X10i - earned and without rebooting.

Rep: (4)
X10 mini sings normal;)

Rep: (69)
set this miracle prog body began to slow and vibration can not occur at the connection as it should be and after 5-10 seconds? what's the problem? or tell chenibud else?

Rep: (10)
At Mena does not vibrate when removed and the body was to slow down noticeably after installation.
Star A3000 Android 2.2.1.

Rep: (113)
Acer Liquid 2.2 is only put. Works. vibrates approximately 0.4 seconds after the call has been answered wrong end. Thank you for softinu)

Rep: (0)
Huawei 8150 - vibration worked (though not before restarting tried). Lag of about a second, but it is very better than nothing.

Rep: (10)
The screen information "Using the battery", it eats from 4 (Only when the vibration function) up to 5 (with one more tick ... in my case, "Notification of full charge") percent.

Rep: (14)
Galaxy 5 is not working
there is a list:
1) Notice of preparedness
2) alert at shutdown device
3) alert when the USB connection
4) alert when fully charged battery

vibration level set to 2, said points 1 and 2 does not work ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/20/20, 05:20