> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Wi-Fi notification | It informs the Wi-Fi connection status in the notification bar

Rep: (7)
Wi-Fi notification
version: 1.0

Last update of the program in the header:09.03.2011

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
A small utility to display information about the Wi-Fi connection status in the notification bar.
Reaching the Market found many similarities, but something was not satisfied, so I decided to write an app itself. It may be useful to someone else.

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download:
version: 1.0 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/857443/Wi_Fi_notification.apk

Past versions

Post has been editedRubaka - 09.03.11, 00:25
Reason for editing: added new version

Rep: (27)
pleasant thing;)

Rep: (91)
I have a general wafer not start after installation of this program
Attached Image

Post has been editedHell_1 - 08.02.11, 19:33

Rep: (1)
thank you very much! prog really very good!

Rep: (90)
I do not understand the meaning of this program. Well, address, well, the name of the point - why?

Rep: (17)
The program would really become unique if each step of the wafer is fixed. Well I joined to the point, well gone, and znachok tray why so black and white? Well went dirty, why the speed is not visible? The author is not to offend but to think about.

Rep: (55)
Understand the meaning of this ... suspentsii functions that cover those in the default, + afterwards Weill built-in does not work

Rep: (3)
Yes! This is what I needed, too, when it is tired to look for a convenient solution.

To explain why?
There are 2 network for home or work, reception of weak here and there, sometimes sticks bodies of poor reception and is not connected even in a good coverage area, you need to go into the settings and connect to poke or press the widget on off.
Under the same speed slowly, and then the list of networks in the 2 tapah
The second point, home network auto tuning, operating a separate and un dns, i.e. additional settings Kryzhi necessary that 2 tapah again.

I certify in nothing like convenience store there.
commandercool thank

Rep: (10)
The program is not bad.
There is a proposal to add the ability to remove the icon from the statusbar if vayfay off, and automatic appearance when the vayfay and the constantly hanging icon mazol eyes.
Status display vayfay using the icons in the status bar (disabled, the search is connected).
I would like to print more in the notification window. On X10 too small.
Author, go for more!

Rep: (11)
Wifi Widgetdid not see?

Wifi Widget taking up space on your desktop.
Statusbara compact.

Thank you for your feedback and suggestions. I will try to take them into account and modify the utility.
Very pleased that it was useful to you.

Wi-Fi notification beta 2

• Display Wi-Fi status (incl. / Off.) Notification icon
  • Possibility to hide a notification when an inactive Wi-Fi
  • Minor bugs fixed

Screenshot

Attached files

Attached fileWi_Fi_notification.apk(26.32 Kb)

Post has been editedcommandercool - 16.02.11, 21:54

Rep: (1)
thank!!! for the ip do not have far to climb and wifi settings have become a little bit closer.

By the way, not quite in the topic - when the body wafer 3-4 remembered trying to connect to the network, but Feil and puts it the status of disabled. every time they get into the wifi settings and connect handles.
someone that knows about this problem, or at least that the quest to look for something ...

ps: about widgets with Autom know, do not arrange for the same reason that the author of this bend.
pps: x10i, 2.2.1 FreeX10-beta3

Wi-Fi notification 1.0
What's new:
  • full tracking status Wi-Fi connection (notified begin scanning, connecting, issuing Ip addresses, connection failure, etc.)
  • excluded re-notification has already happened events
  • opportunity to startup

screenshot notice
Screenshot of settings

Attached files

Attached fileWi_Fi_notification.apk(27.52 KB)

Rep: (0)
proxy, it would tie for all application rates would not be a something with ASProxy I understand they are not friendly and Prokom is needed not only for the browser.

you overestimate my ability

Rep: (3)
on the HD2 is operating normally, it does not interfere with the regular wi-fi settings

Rep: (151)
Good application.
There is only one request.
Due to the fact that many applications are trying to be displayed in the panel notification (notification bar), then we have to disable them to once again not an eyesore. And without them the program display value decreases significantly.
Therefore, in recent years, I have (I think that not only I) more and more appreciate the applications that appear in the notification bar only when they work. And when they are disabled (for example for your program when disabled Wi-Fi), they are hiding from the panel itself in the list of which is visible after opening (lowering down).
A good example gives Dialer One program in which after some manipulation in the settings, the display mode is switched in the above-indicated list. The eyes are not corn, but it is possible to get from any application that does not disable the notification bar.

So she requested:
Please do so when on the Wi-Fi We have seen the green logo in the notification bar, and when it is off hiding in the list of notifications panel, changing the color to red.

And if, when you long press on the red logos of, we would not go into the settings, and immediately launched the process of connecting, the price would not be of the superstructure.

and you can add that when the network (especially open) gave a beep?

Rep: (101)
Nothing no different from the usual!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/23/20, 04:18