> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Liquid Settings | changes the sensitivity of the screen

Rep: (28)
Liquid Settings
version: 1.2

Last update of the program in the header:22.05.2011

Description:
Utility fromkoudelka , Allows you to easily change the values ​​of the parameters of the sensitivity of the screen, which lacked users MIUI firmware and some other)) also allows you to disable / enable vibration of the touch buttons. to run the utility are needed Root rights.

How it works:

The utility is very simple, it just changes the values ​​for vibration or screen sensitivity, and also writes the script for the use of these values ​​for each zagruzke.Vy can find this script in /system/etc/init.d/ files 06vibrate and 06sensitivity

-v0.3
It adds the ability to modify the sensitivity and noise (min 25, max 75)
if the utility can not read the current sensitivity value starts, so there are default 75.75 (even though it can not actually be used in the present value)

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download:
version: 1.2 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/939181/liquid_settings_official_1.2.apk

Past versions

ps I'd add - the utility by me not tested on any firmware, so try yourself and possibly evading)) on responses of people with modaka on MIUI works fine))

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 22.05.11, 21:20
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (285)
. :: Joe ::., you should first check for compatibility of this utility with other firmware. And then you never know, you fly here in angry comments: D
And, yes, a useful thing. You can turn off the damn vibration on the touch buttons.

Post has been editedBulwak - 08.02.11, 08:30

Bulwak,
Now I try LCR-F 2.0, but in generalkoudelka He writes about some of the features of the utility or her compatibility / incompatibility with any beg;)

. :: Joe ::. @ 08.02.2011, 8:31*
koudelka writes about some of the features of the utility or her compatibility / incompatibility with any beg

Maybe, just do not try it. I should add that in the SM7 liquid kang this utility by default enclosing. Maybe it will work on other devices with SM on board.

Post has been editedBulwak - 08.02.11, 09:36

Rep: (2)
On the Galaxy with established ... but I do not know what values ​​to set the maximum sensitivity !? Yes ... and what "noise"?

GalaxyS_anDROID @ 08.02.2011, 11:20*
which values ​​are set for maximum sensitivity

the maximum bet is not necessary IMHO, and that the slightest touch will react ... somewhere modaka said that 75 there is an optimal value. What about the noise not prompt, just as they are translated))

Post has been edited. :: Joe ::. - 08.02.11, 14:09

Rep: (698)
Noise - uncultivated touch.
Meaning exposes the border which touch tapom considered intentional and not accidental touch!
Something like this.

Rep: (86)
on miui 1.2.4 (liquid) is not exhibited values ​​(you drive, yield you come back the same meanings 75/75)
/system/etc/init.d/06sensitivity climbed in value and therechanged ! ... then runs))) tell who thread the optimum values ​​for the liquid?)

p.s. Earned +)

experiment2002, According to Koudelka 75/75.

Rep: (27)
Spica - not plow.

Rep: (9)
fixes bugs touchscreen Optimus?

Rep: (478)
glebpsiheya,
Of course not.

glebpsiheya @ 10.02.2011, 11:38*
fixes bugs touchscreen Optimus?

Glitches and jambs touchscreens, this utility does not rule. It only helps to change / adjust the sensitivity of the stitch. Well, at the same time and on / off Haptic feedback.

Rep: (4)
LG GT540 on the vibration level does not change. It's a pity

aka_mik @ 11.02.2011, 13:07*
vibration does not change

And there should not be changed. Read attentively:
. :: Joe ::. @ 08.02.2011, 8:23*
It makes it easy to change settingsscreen sensitivity

Post has been editedBulwak - 11.02.11, 13:53

Rep: (0)
I can not find /system/etc/init.d/06sensitivity on lg gt540.

HTC desire. Of firmware or RCS MixHD v3.0 NETU these files 06vibrate and 06sensitivity

New version 0.4 released

Version 0.4:
* Vibration on \ off
* Sensitivity adjustment
* Auto Compcache
* Start \ stop Compcache

Attached fileliquid_settings_0.4.apk(18.5 KB)

. :: Joe ::. 14-02-2011 @ 20:00*
* Auto Compcache
* Start \ stop Compcache

What is it? Can you tell?

You can disable vibration in the 2.2.1 too)

killer320 @ 17.02.2011, 16:09*
What is it? Can you tell?

I understand that a swap file type in the big blind, or swap file. Linuhe in it I think is called compcache ...

A new versionLiquid-settings v 0.5.2 , Now with memorisation of sensitivity values ​​fixed. (Remember the set sensitivity value)

pruflink

Version 0.5.2:
* Vibrate ON / OFF
* Set sensitivity
* Compcache Autostart
* Compcache Start / Stop
* Now the app checks if compcache is supported.
* Ads filter
* Memorisation of sensitivity values ​​(Fixed)

Attached fileliquid_settings_v0.5.2.apk(639.5 KB)

Post has been edited. :: Joe ::. - 18.02.11, 22:18

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/09/20, 18:20