> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Calorie Counter | For logging calories consumed.

Rep: (252)
Calorie counter
Version: 0.7.0

Last update of the program in the header:20.06.2011

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:

This program was written for quick and easy counting of calories that you consumed per day. The point is simple:
if you have eaten something, you take out the communicator, start the "Calorie Counter", type in it the amount of calories of food consumed and click "Save." After that, the program automatically closes, and the date, time and, correspondingly, the number of calories are recorded in the log.
The magazine can be viewed by clicking "menu">"Story".
If you made a mistake while typing, click "reset".
You can also configure the "denominations" of the buttons and automatic exit from the program when you click the "save" button.
The program currently does not contain a ready-made database of products. Example file with a list of productsAttached fileProducts.xml(1.06 KB)
Attached fileProduct_by_GarryBig.xml(44.51 KB)
(All fields are required)

All thanks to the author of the program:SofroNSEA
Yandex purse of the author of the program for thanks and stimulation of development: 41001643421944
Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Android Market: market: // details? id = ru.sofron.calories
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=ru.sofron.calories

Download:
Version: 0.7.0 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1022320/Calories.apk
Product List Editor (for PC) http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/991911/MCPLE.zip

List of changes
Version 0.6.0
What's new
- Added: now the history displays the amount of proteins, fats and carbohydrates, if products were selected.
- Added: new options for displaying history.
- Added: slider for quick scrolling through the list of products.
- Added: Android Honeycomb support (additional testing required).
- Added: the ability to enter the mass of the consumed product.
- Added: setting "enable / disable the request for entering mass by default".
- Fixed: optimization.
Version 0.4.1
What's new
- Fixed: error leading to unsuccessful import of the file with the list of products.
- Fixed: after clearing the product list, the history details were incorrectly displayed.
- Fixed: some localization errors.
- Added: dialog to confirm reset of settings.
- Added: information about the absence of a comment in the history (if it has not been entered.)
Version: 0.4.0
2x1 Widget
Select products from the list
Adding a product to the list
Editing an existing product
Import product list from file
Changed view of history items
Detailed view of the history (a list of selected products and a summary of the product)
Customized number of calculator buttons
Cosmetic changes
Dark and light themes of the application
Version: 0.3.0
what's new
Added by:
- Widget.
- Pop-up alerts upon completion of basic actions.
- Resetting settings.
Changes:
- Fixed: sorting "entire history".
- Fixed: the history of "All records" was not saved in the history when the screen was rotated.
- Fixed: the old value was displayed in the settings, after saving, when the settings item was reopened.
- Changed the principle of working with the database.
- Minor interface changes.
- Code optimization.
- Fixed localization.
version 0.2.1
- Fixed: error saving some settings
Version: 0.2
[i] Added:
Filter history. Now you can see the story only for today or for all time.
Displays the amount of calories consumed per day.
Displays the difference between the calorie intake per day and current calories consumed.
Vibrate response when pressing buttons.
The vibro-response settings section.
Ability to add a description.

Changes:
Code optimization
Fixed localization.
Minor interface changes.

Past versions
Download:
Version: 0.6.0 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/969226/Calories_0.6.0.apk
Version: 0.5.0 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/945729/Calories_0.5.0.apk
Version: 0.4.1 Attached fileCalories_0.4.1.apk (173.17 KB)

Version: 0.4.0 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/911251/Calories_0.4.0.apk
Version: 0.3.0 Attached fileCalories_0.3.0.apk (105.18 KB)

Version: 0.2 Attached file_alories_0.2.1.apk (99.63 KB)
Download: Version: 0.2
Attached filecalories.apk(95.05 KB)

Download: Version: 0.1
Attached filecalories.apk(74.91 KB)

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 20.06.11, 17:39
Reason for editing: added new version

The program is being finalized, your comments and remarks will be helpful.

Rep: (84)
It would be great to add some kind of food base. It is not always possible to calculate calorie content, for example, lunch in a cafe / restaurant.

Rep: (95)
edward_k @ 03.02.2011, 22:35*
It would be great to add some kind of food base. It is not always possible to calculate calorie content, for example, lunch in a cafe / restaurant

In the market there is such a program with a base for 600 000+ dishes and heaped up there a lot. Search by keyword calories

edward_k
SofroNSEA,
Or maybe we should at least make links to a couple, three major resources (with a base of caloric meals) right from the program? Or even add the ability to edit these links? This option will not lead away from the main parameters of the program: simplicity and low weight, but everything will be at hand.
In fact - a compromise.

We are waiting for users to link to the database of products they use.

By the way, at the expense of the restaurant and cafe, I feel free to ask about the calorie content of the dishes. Most often the waiter knows if the cafe is decent. Since the last time is often asked.

Post has been editedGarryBig - 04.02.11, 08:56

Rep: (9)
already have a similar program - simple calorie

barbara1979
Yes, there are already several similar programs, but they are all in English (at least I did not find Russian), and yet this program is different in that it requires a minimum of actions for recording. This is a major advantage. Even if the functionality will increase - this principle will be a priority. And I hope someone will have it "like".
This program does not give advice, does not contain reference books or tables, it is for those who really care how much calories they have consumed. And it is important not to spend time on these calculations. Clicked and forgotten, until you need to see the report.

Rep: (8)
IMHO, the program will be in demand, since this is the first in this direction in Russian.
However, using it without a calculation mechanism is not convenient. In fact, you need to calculate the weight of a dish with its caloric value per 100 g (usually indicated) on a calculator and then enter the data.
At least 2 windows are needed:
- calories per 100 grams
- the weight of the portion.
In addition, it was optional, it would not be bad to be able to set proteins, carbohydrates, fats. In fact, 3 additional fields in the database.
And yet 100% need at least a list of products / dishes that the user can bring.
such as indicated calories, proteins, carbohydrates, fats and portion weight, and another name field - the program remembered not only numbers, but also a reference dish.
Next time I chose the dishes - tsiferki themselves were substituted!

Rep: (84)
GarryBig @ 02/04/2011, 08:01*
Or maybe we should at least make links to a couple, three major resources (with a base of caloric meals) right from the program? Or even add the ability to edit these links? This option will not lead away from the main parameters of the program: simplicity and low weight, but everything will be at hand.

And how the program will pull out data from links? There is such a possibility (I'm just weak in programming). I used this program on the winmobileMypersonaldiet(on this page there is a discussion of the databases of products and a link to one of the databases). In the program itself is crammed with a huge base. But, it is a) in English, b) American (McDonald's, bars, flakes occupy a huge part of the base).

serezhenko
In this embodiment, we are unlikely to sacrifice size and simplicity for the sake of functionality, but consider the options for solving the issue. Since this is really the first such project in Russian, you can think about ways to solve these problems.

We really need your feedback and criticism, do not be lazy to leave feedback about the program if you have tried it.

The program will be free, but you can thank the developer through Yandex money, the wallet number in the header.

Post has been editedGarryBig - 05.02.11, 07:09

Rep: (89)
I also used WM on MyPersonalDiet. I am looking for a program in Russian, where I myself could introduce products, grams, calories, carbohydrates, and the program would give a result. In this you can do this?

Rep: (95)
Zhelka @ 05.02.2011, 11:33*
I am looking for a program in Russian, where I myself could introduce products, grams, calories, carbohydrates, and the program would give a result. In this you can do this?

Not yet. In the next versions is planned.

Dear users, lay out in this thread links to the base of caloric foods or the bases themselves. Porobuem in all this to understand and find the best option.

Rep: (0)
On the PC there is an excellent program "Calorie Counting". That would combine its functionality and functionality of your program. And simplicity is easy to keep. You can go on the way AutoManager and Cash Organizer for WM. There is a full interface launcher. And the module that is used ONLY for entering new entries is launched separately. Look, think. This approach is very convenient.

Vad_Kiev,
Cash Organizer - I consider it a very good example of program usability. To this and strive. Minimum graphics (icons will soon appear), speed and simplicity. If you succeed in doing this, then it will be great.
Question to users:
Is it more important for you to use ready-made calorie-based food bases or to create and edit your own?

Rep: (18)
Zhelka @ 05.02.2011, 11:33*
I am looking for a program in Russian, where I myself could introduce products, grams, calories, carbohydrates, and the program would give a result. In this you can do this?

On Android, the most sane thing that is now is Myfitnesspal, I went through everything :) But of course it does not reach MyPersonalDiet in any way :( the only prog that I am currently lacking is enough.

Rep: (89)
GarryBig @ 07.02.2011, 14:01*
Is it more important for you to use ready-made calorie-based food bases or to create and edit your own?

For me, I myself have created my base of calories and carbohydrates. I take the data from the site edimka.ru, there all the data about the products and the analyzer of the composition of the products. I look forward to change, I will be ready to buy.

Rep: (1)
Really need a database of products. It is difficult to use without it.

There is a good one here.External reference

Another good recommendation to insert: based on the current weight and height of the calculation and the desired weight, height and time to reach - the calculation of how many calories you need to consume every day.

You can still see how it is done in MyFitnesspal - there are subtracted data based on sports.

In any case, Many thanks for the program. I will follow necessarily.

Mr Boozy,
Calculating the daily requirement of calories will be necessary, I have already prepared the formulas as soon asSofroNSEAimplements the widget, let's do the calculation.
Thanks for the reference, I will definitely look.

Post has been editedGarryBig - 08.02.11, 16:53

Zhelka,
When the product database is implemented, there will definitely be an opportunity to edit it. Most likely we will create several variants of databases to choose from from different sources.
The program will be absolutely free, but you can always thank the developer financially, the requisites in the header :)

Attention: updated the program, added the widget.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/10/20 11:15